Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Agency Cycle 1: Assignments!

Comments

• Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    Everyone: YOU CAN CHANGE THE HAIR BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP IT THE SAME COLOR For ex: you can change their hair into a bun but it has to be the same color i think you guys get it everyones looks great so far!

Do Luna's wigs count? :lol:

No. Dont worry just remember next time to try to keep in the general same color area.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    fixed, is that good?
    yeppers!! also we need to fine misstiaria24 ( Friday Plastic) and Muffinator
  • Options
    CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited September 2009
    You can email me I guess when you need the judge scores and things?
    I'll also be lurking the thread =D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You can email me I guess when you need the judge scores and things?
    I'll also be lurking the thread =D
    lol can you email me now ill tell you everyone whos in and not. Also umm MorganZ is back so we will all be judging. We are doing a point system ( ex. 23/30 ) a number out of 30 and then we will all be giving comments on it. I have a great idea for the next assignment so email me kk?
  • Options
    MorganZMorganZ Posts: 253 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i want to here some ideas! also, miss tiara will probably see this later. the due date is thursday. same with muffinator.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    i want to here some ideas! also, miss tiara will probably see this later. the due date is thursday. same with muffinator.

Ok email me then i have a few ideas
    we can discuss them ( ill send you what the other jude sends me )
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    done....!
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    aim674 wrote:
    Everyone: YOU CAN CHANGE THE HAIR BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP IT THE SAME COLOR For ex: you can change their hair into a bun but it has to be the same color i think you guys get it everyones looks great so far!

Do Luna's wigs count? :lol:

No. Dont worry just remember next time to try to keep in the general same color area.

:thumbup: 'kay
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Still missing 2 peeps I cant wait for them its so annoying omg i have a Cross Country meet tomorrow!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :cry: this is wat i hate about modeling comps. . . . . ANXIOTY FOR THE RESULTS! :lol: and wating for toher people.... >_<"

Gl with your Cross Country meet tomorrow, i have an away game (soccer) tomorrow also.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :cry: this is wat i hate about modeling comps. . . . . ANXIOTY FOR THE RESULTS! :lol: and wating for toher people.... >_<"

Gl with your Cross Country meet tomorrow, i have an away game (soccer) tomorrow also.
    You to!! I hate it to!! Im very impatient
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    haha :lol: hopefully they'll submit their pics tomorrow
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited September 2009
    haha :lol: hopefully they'll submit their pics tomorrow

i like your avi miracle! its pretty
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AAAAa5253AAAAa5253 Posts: 254 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Screenshot-6-1.jpgScreenshot-14-1.jpg

Kayla Hart always dreamed of becoming a model, but she always knew she would have to start somewhere, but she was surprised to learn that she would actually have to do dishes when she moved into her own place! She was scared and didn't know how to start until she phoned her maid at her parents house Fiona who happily gave her instructions.
    Next thing Kayla new she was independent and living her life as one should with no help but herself. Soon after she was climbing up the modeling career, she had her first photo shoot with Pieere Unlavoumm. Who later asked her out for dinner, this was her big chance to make connections and continue on her journey to becoming someone big! She was so nervous she checked her make up 5 times! just to make sure she looked fabulous!
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Adriana
    A Cinderella Story

It was a cold morning as Adriana wore the rags her master had provided for her. She was different, and being different made you a maid.
    She was washing her master's breakfast dishes while out the window she watched her simple town boy crush run on his morning jog. Adriana had never spoken to him, and has always been to scared to. 'What if he's horrible?' 'I prefer him the way he is in my head, i can't ruin that'.
    While she scrubbed the last plate she dropped it and it ripped her dress. She managed to catch it and then began to cry. She wished she was normal, she wished she fitted in.
    screenshot_original.jpg"height=390width=540"

Her master saw how being different wasn't bad, she was beautiful and decided to be the nicest he could.......

Adriana awoke the next morning at 6.am to begin her chores when she spied a complete makepver in her room. Even the bed she had slept in ALL night was different. Her bag of rags had gone and in its place there was a chest of drawers full to the brim with princess style dresses. There were hair straighteners which she used on her hair. She put on a elegant purple gown and took out her bobbles. On her door she spied a letter saying Adriana in sprawled letters on the front. She opened the letter and read:
    Adriana,
    You have been the best maid I've ever had. Sunset Valley is a small town and not use to change. But YOU can change that. You are different, but in a good way. You are beautiful and should be proud of it. I've left you my house and some money to keep you going a while, use it wisely. I've left you clothes my late wife use to own but never wore as she was too..... the dresses weren't big enough. Bring Sunset Valley to its senses Adriana, I've relocated to Riverview.
    Goodbye Adriana
    Your master, Michael Beckett.
    Oh, and for God's sake talk to that boy that you gaze at each morning!

A tear of joy sprinted down the base of Adriana's rosy cheeks. It was like a dream.
    She did that, talked to the boy. He wasn't mean or cruel. He was kind and caring like she had pictured him. He asked her out to a dance at City Hall. Now she's waiting on her masters soft and comfy couch when she hears the footsteps towards the front door...... is this the beginning of something?

screenshot_original.jpg"height=390width=540"

Thank You for reading.
    GL everyone!

Spring
  • Options
    Akalei2021Akalei2021 Posts: 118 New Member
    edited September 2009
    This is so exciting! This is my first modeling competition and I see why they are so popular on here. :D
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Has everyone posted yet or are there still a few?
  • Options
    AAAAa5253AAAAa5253 Posts: 254 New Member
    edited September 2009
    AHH Im excited to see the results
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Good job so far everyone! I'm not sure when we will be judging but aim674 will notify all of you. GL!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hey girls!! Im think we will start judging tomorrow. 2 people did not turn in which means there are 9 girls in the competition!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    Good job so far everyone! I'm not sure when we will be judging but aim674 will notify all of you. GL!!!!
    Hey NEED TO TALK ABOUT COMP. VERY IMPORTANT
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    e-mail me !
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    e-mail me !
    DONE!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I've replied yodelaheehoooooo!

edit: spelling
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    I've replied yodelaheehoooooo!

edit: spelling

i figured we should de judging soon
    are you in a sport i am X country (kinda lame i guess( i had a race to day and it went AWESOME