The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Agency Cycle 1: Assignments!

MorganZMorganZ Posts: 253 New Member
Hello and congrats everyone! Welcome to the assignment page! Here we will post assignments.

And the first assignment is........

A Cinderella Story!

Each girl needs two pictures each. The first will be them dressed in their worst, dirtiest, most ragged clothes doing their LEAST favorite thing. The next picture will be of them at the ball, doing what they dream of. Minor editing will be allowed! Get creative. Aim674 will post the due date! Good Luck!

Edit: Judging will be by your number of points/out of 30.
Ex. 25/30
Please make sure your picture is in by Thursday! Further info by aim674. Thanks!
If you have a problem and need extra time, we understand. Everyone has a busy life in general and if you contact us BEFORE the due date we may be able to make an exception.

Comments

• Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited September 2009

Welcome to The Agency!

Luna Marker - XMiraclex37
    Wow Luna! You are very pretty! We believe you can see through your sadness and let your true beauty shine!

Cora Darling - MannysMommy
    Cora, you have terrific beauty and fashion sense. If you do well in this competition you will get fame and fortune!

Pru Dean - Kelle
    Juggling children is quite a task! We don't know how you do it, but your beauty warms us and and it must to your lovely children!

Friday Plastic - misstiaria25
    Friday, your parents will be proud of you if you win this competition. Your grace and personality compliment your loveliness.

Rachel Ackerman - Akalei2021
    The stars have chosen, and your beauty is fine! It is hard being beautiful when you have a family, but we think you can do it!

Kayla Hart - AAAAa5253
    You're ambitious and beautiful; make your dreams come true by rising to the top someday!

Alexis Crawford - jesshilse
    You have had a model to watch growing up: your mother, a model! Perhaps knowing a bit about strutting your stuff will put you at an advantage!

Jessica Ashworth - WhirlWind800
    You have a pretty sim, who also graduated from college! Fashion knowledge is a must in the modeling world, so good luck and beauty to you!

Shosh Seketomo-Muffinator
    Modeling will help you set an example of beauty and grace to your "almost growing" family. Let your beauty come through to help you with raising a family! You have beauty and talent galore!

Adrianna - UKSpring90
    We don't know much about you yet, but we will find out later when your beauty is shown to us with glamour!

Chrissy - Strn509
    Channel your inner beauty and your outer beauty will shine too! People will love you for your beauty and personality if you can handle this competition!

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!

1st ASSIGNMENT ABOVE
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited September 2009
    sweet!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The due date has not been decied yet. I would like all the girls to find this page. You will be given a good amount of time! GOOD LUCK :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jesshilsejesshilse Posts: 2,205 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I shall work on this when I wake up with a fresh mind! 11pm here so Im off to bed, but cant wait to work on this

For some reason its not letting me post..so Im editing this one with my pics on it.

Belive it or not Alexis hates to cook! She was used to her maids and butlers doing all that growing up, but now that she is on her own she kinda just has to deal with it!

Screenshot-3-7.jpg

Even though Alexis hates to cook, its her healthy choices of meals that keeps her looking good, so when she enjoys a night out she has no problem turning heads!

Screenshot-131-1.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I will totally work on this ASAP! =D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    C'mon girls lets see some models!!
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited September 2009
    25ewite.jpg

[IMG*]http://i34.tinypic.com/25ewite.jpg[/IMG*] hmm sorry I had fixed it but for some reason it still was showing the old one this one should be right.
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2009
    Great! I may have to work on it later after I complete my LATE!!! assignments....imma bad girl tsk tsk

When is the deadline?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Great! I may have to work on it later after I complete my LATE!!! assignments....imma bad girl tsk tsk

When is the deadline?

I havent decided the deadline yet but i want you to still work on your pic and post it here soon though. i live in ny to lol
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:

When is the deadline?

I havent decided the deadline yet but i want you to still work on your pic and post it here soon though. i live in ny to lol

Woot Woot. Best place to be....is it raining where u r?
  • Options
    CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Goodluck Girls :D

If you need my email for judging purpouses, it is missexiepixie@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:

When is the deadline?

Woot Woot. Best place to be....is it raining where u r?

it WAS. it probably will again though cause its gloomy out
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Pru spends all day cleaning the house and taking care of the triplets while her husband George is at work and her oldest daughter is at school. She dresses in her grungy old clothes to do her chores. This is one of the most stressful jobs Pru has ever had!

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/KelleD014/Screenshot-139.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Pru likes to sit in the moonlight after all of her chores and have some alone time. Even though she likes a clean house the work, the kids following her crying, is very tiring. This is the perfect way to relax and get the days stress off of her shoulders. And of course to feel nice ya gotta look nice!
    [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/KelleD014/Screenshot-141.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Well you and me are the only judges now ok?? Morgan quit. SO yeah... just when we get all the pics i will email you about the girls ok?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:

Well you and me are the only judges now ok?? Morgan quit. SO yeah... just when we get all the pics i will email you about the girls ok?

Aw morgan quit?? how come! she was so excited about it
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    KelleD014 wrote:
    Pru spends all day cleaning the house and taking care of the triplets while her husband George is at work and her oldest daughter is at school. She dresses in her grungy old clothes to do her chores. This is one of the most stressful jobs Pru has ever had!

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/KelleD014/Screenshot-139.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Pru likes to sit in the moonlight after all of her chores and have some alone time. Even though she likes a clean house the work, the kids following her crying, is very tiring. This is the perfect way to relax and get the days stress off of her shoulders. And of course to feel nice ya gotta look nice!
    [IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h14/KelleD014/Screenshot-141.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    Thanks!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :mrgreen: no problem! i hope you like em!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    KelleD014 wrote:
    aim674 wrote:

I am not sure of the true reason but I think she was upset about the thread were we were talking about who to keep and not to keep... we made a mistake not emailing eachother...
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    KelleD014 wrote:
    aim674 wrote:

I am not sure of the true reason but I think she was upset about the thread were we were talking about who to keep and not to keep... we made a mistake not emailing eachother...

:cry: yeah i saw that..
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    From the morning dawn, to the twilight, Luna works her fingers to the bone to keep her landlord happy. The fact was, her evil sister, Esmerelda got all the fortune when their parents died, now Esmerelda works Luna like a pack mule, taking away her wigs and beautiful outfits. The one dress Esmerelda let her keep was, in fact, ugly. It used to be a soft purple, with a white ribbon and trim, but it was now weathered and worked off with dirt splotches and ash.

The day started with Luna cleaning the fireplace, one of her least favorite things to do. Esmerelda called up the stairs, "I'll be back tomorrow, I'm going to a party, don't do anything stupid!"
    Luna mumbled, "Kay." but by then Esmerelda was already out the door.

Screenshot-4.jpg

After cleaning out the filthy fireplace to a now spotless one, Luna wandered barefoot around the house, thus, opening the food cabinet and finding a secret passageway.
    "Wow!" She gasped as she stood in a circular room holding all her wigs and gowns, In perfect condition too!
    Luna threw on her most favorite long gown, and tossed on a blonde wig. She looked beautiful! Luna then remembered Esmerelda talking to her friend about the Prince's Formal Ball, and decided she'd go.

. . . . .

The prince and Luna had fallen in love! They swooned at the sight of eachother, and walked out to the gazebo in the back of the prince's castle.

Screenshot-8.jpg

Luna lived happily with the prince, he'd thrown her sister in jail and they had found their parents actual will. . . It turned out, Luna owned everything!

Happily Ever After. . . Blah Blah Blah

:wink:

P.S. I enjoyed this subject a lot! I had fun making the short story to it! I hope it isn't too long. . . :XD:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    From the morning dawn, to the twilight, Luna works her fingers to the bone to keep her landlord happy. The fact was, her evil sister, Esmerelda got all the fortune when their parents died, now Esmerelda works Luna like a pack mule, taking away her wigs and beautiful outfits. The one dress Esmerelda let her keep was, in fact, ugly. It used to be a soft purple, with a white ribbon and trim, but it was now weathered and worked off with dirt splotches and ash.

The day started with Luna cleaning the fireplace, one of her least favorite things to do. Esmerelda called up the stairs, "I'll be back tomorrow, I'm going to a party, don't do anything stupid!"
    Luna mumbled, "Kay." but by then Esmerelda was already out the door.

Screenshot-4.jpg

After cleaning out the filthy fireplace to a now spotless one, Luna wandered barefoot around the house, thus, opening the food cabinet and finding a secret passageway.
    "Wow!" She gasped as she stood in a circular room holding all her wigs and gowns, In perfect condition too!
    Luna threw on her most favorite long gown, and tossed on a blonde wig. She looked beautiful! Luna then remembered Esmerelda talking to her friend about the Prince's Formal Ball, and decided she'd go.

. . . . .

The prince and Luna had fallen in love! They swooned at the sight of eachother, and walked out to the gazebo in the back of the prince's castle.

Screenshot-8.jpg

Luna lived happily with the prince, he'd thrown her sister in jail and they had found their parents actual will. . . It turned out, Luna owned everything!

Happily Ever After. . . Blah Blah Blah

:wink:

P.S. I enjoyed this subject a lot! I had fun making the short story to it! I hope it isn't too long. . . :XD:

Love the story!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thank you soo much! ^_^

Please ignore Luna's arm sticking through Prince's body, and the Prince making a move on Luna's nose 0______o just noticed that now. . . *eye twitch*

EDIT #1 and 2 and 3: spelling ':D omg i cant spell today!
  • Options
    Akalei2021Akalei2021 Posts: 118 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Rachel is trying to balance her family life and work life on top of being a housewife to a husband that does not help with household chores. All she does is sleep, take care of Skylar, clean, clean, and clean, go to work, come home to a child with a dirty diaper (every time) and after all dishes are cleans and Skylar is in bed; it is THEN Rachel time.

Screenshot-23-1.jpg

She loves her downtime and looks forward to it. It is what keeps her going during the stressful day. Surrounding their home is a wide variety of beautiful flowers and trees. Rachel feels at peace and a sense of serenity when outside. Now only if Hank would contribute to the household chores and parental responsibilities, Rachel could have the luxury to feel the same peace and serenity all day long.

Screenshot-38-1.jpg
  • Options
    AAAAa5253AAAAa5253 Posts: 254 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Off to work on this!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Akalei2021 wrote:
    Rachel is trying to balance her family life and work life on top of being a housewife to a husband that does not help with household chores. All she does is sleep, take care of Skylar, clean, clean, and clean, go to work, come home to a child with a dirty diaper (every time) and after all dishes are cleans and Skylar is in bed; it is THEN Rachel time.

Screenshot-23-1.jpg

She loves her downtime and looks forward to it. It is what keeps her going during the stressful day. Surrounding their home is a wide variety of beautiful flowers and trees. Rachel feels at peace and a sense of serenity when outside. Now only if Hank would contribute to the household chores and parental responsibilities, Rachel could have the luxury to feel the same peace and serenity all day long.

Good! I like how you changed Rachel's hair.
    Screenshot-38-1.jpg