Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Agency Cycle 1: Assignments!

Comments

• Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Everyone: YOU CAN CHANGE THE HAIR BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP IT THE SAME COLOR For ex: you can change their hair into a bun but it has to be the same color i think you guys get it everyones looks great so far!
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    jesshilse wrote:
    I shall work on this when I wake up with a fresh mind! 11pm here so Im off to bed, but cant wait to work on this
    Can you contact misstiaria25 ( i think lola plastic in one of you comp.) and give her the link for the 1st assignment
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:

what do you think?? thanks again!! ^ . ^ do you think i should leave it the way it is and then contact you when there is a winner???/
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2009
    On an average hot, smoldering summer day, Cora can be found outside early mornings helping tend to her boyfriend's garden. Begrudgingly so,she does it for love. Cora knows this is not very becoming of a lady to be in such filth.
    l_7e215e798e3c448c9298c000990799d7.jpg

But she owns the night! It's all eyes on Cora as she rips the stage front and center with her dazzling style and wonderful grace! She will always be the hit of the Ball.
    l_9b1adc872bdd4a6bb21eeef0d9ca1862.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Strn509Strn509 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited September 2009
    When Chrissy does something clumsy and unbefitting of a princess (which happens often), her punishment is to wash the dishes by herself. She is constantly getting laughed at by her siblings while she works

3964879464_f09cbc19b6.jpg

One day at the ball, a handsome young man asks Chrissy to dance. He tells her he as long admired her from a distance, just didn't have the courage to speak with her

3964879460_88d3a6abd6.jpg
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited September 2009
    lookin good so far
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited September 2009
    got mine in!! Finally! Goodnight!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lookin good so far. Keep up the good work and try to contact misstiaria25 Muffinator and WhirlWind800
  • Options
    jesshilsejesshilse Posts: 2,205 New Member
    edited September 2009
    my post in on the first page I was having trouble ealeir posting a new comment
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Great Idea.

I'll get to work now.

I realised that I've not posted any bio so here it is. Adriana is my first CC sim.

Okay Adriana moved to a town of Sunset Valley and she didn't fit in. She was different, and small town folk didn't want different. Because of her unique clothes and hair and skin everyone thought that she should leave. This competition may turn her life around. So in a way her story IS a Cinderella story.
  • Options
    Whirlwind800Whirlwind800 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Awesome! I'll go get to work now =D
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Um.... when's the closing date as my launcher isn't working.
  • Options
    Whirlwind800Whirlwind800 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Jessica hated gardening. The whole getting dirty part just didn't appeal to her. However, her friend had recently brought over some plants to help brighten up her new house so she had no choice really. Jessica changed into her sweater and jeans that she didn't mind getting dirty and got to work, giving the flowers a disdainful glance.

watering the flowers

After doing the gardening and washing up the dirty dieshes, Jessica decided to take a break from working. She changed into some clothes she had recently designed and headed out to the small lake that surrounded her house. It was nice and peaceful out here. She was happy.
    sitting by the lake

I will be back on Saturday! x
  • Options
    MorganZMorganZ Posts: 253 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Hi aim674! you may be at school but I sent you an e-mail so please check! Thank you! Also, the girls look TERRIFIC!!!!!!! Keep going! Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    Hi aim674! you may be at school but I sent you an e-mail so please check! Thank you! Also, the girls look TERRIFIC!!!!!!! Keep going! Good Luck!

YOUR BACK IN!! Awesome!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    UKSpring90 wrote:
    Great Idea.

I'll get to work now.

I realised that I've not posted any bio so here it is. Adriana is my first CC sim.

Okay Adriana moved to a town of Sunset Valley and she didn't fit in. She was different, and small town folk didn't want different. Because of her unique clothes and hair and skin everyone thought that she should leave. This competition may turn her life around. So in a way her story IS a Cinderella story.

THE DATE THIS IS DO IS THURSDAY!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    umm just wondering... what happened to the old siggy's? I see the delightful Berrypie has made one... do i need a new one? yay!!!! for the agency and the wonderful pictures!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bump!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    umm just wondering... what happened to the old siggy's? I see the delightful Berrypie has made one... do i need a new one? yay!!!! for the agency and the wonderful pictures!
    No you dont need a new one. I just wanted mine to have a little3 more color. I also want berrypie to make the siggy for the winner because i have a good idea and she can do them really well!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    Bump!!!!!

i emailed you also the deadline for this is thursday :)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    cool just got the e-mail!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MorganZ wrote:
    cool just got the e-mail!

You need to edit the instructions for the assignment. Put in that it is a point system of # / 30
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    fixed, is that good?
  • Options
    xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited September 2009
    aim674 wrote:
    Everyone: YOU CAN CHANGE THE HAIR BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP IT THE SAME COLOR For ex: you can change their hair into a bun but it has to be the same color i think you guys get it everyones looks great so far!

Do Luna's wigs count? :lol: