Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Snapshots of your Sims Family Life

I'd like to see a post about our Sim's day-to-day lives and families! For example, share a screenshot of your favourite Sim family gathered around the table for breakfast, or hanging out by the pool...

Here is mine... True, it's a picture of a wall... lol. But that wall is lovingly displaying all the art my Legacy family kids create at their drawing table! I just love the kids' craft table object, and I think their little drawings are a lovely way of proudly displaying the kiddo's talents and also of brightening up even the dullest of rooms!

5yvp1t.png

Please share some pics of your favourite family :)

Comments

• Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Those pictures are so freaking cute! :smiley: I don't have any recent screenshots, but I'll be sure to bring some by!
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Gah that is soooo cute! :blush:
    Momma bear announcing her pregnancy to her teen son.
    They didn't even meet the guy she's been seeing.

pixels16_zpsfc596d90.png

He's a little shocked. lol

pixels13_zps6b596b0a.png

But comes around. . .

pixels12_zps0eb48e04.png
  • Options
    loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member
    @Erin: Thank you, please do post your pics as well! ;)

@Xoxk9: Thanks! Love your pics too! Poor kid looks a bit traumatised by his mom's news, but at least he got used to the idea! :D lol
  • Options
    hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    I love family pics! I take a ridiculous amount of screenshots haha. I always have such a hard time choosing which pictures to post on my blog because some are really cute but don't add to the storyline and vice versa.

So..here's some cute pic spam ;) Would love to see you guys' pictures!

11-12-14_9-31c2a0am-21.png

Them watching TV hahah
    11-12-14_10-02c2a0am-22.png

10-17-14_2-39c2a0pm.png?w=764&h=429

Sorry if they're a little dark- didn't bother editing them..
    Btw if you guys wanna read the legacy it's here, it's the Disney Legacy Challenge :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Options
    @loulouh I love kid drawings! I agree they're a great way to spice up kids' rooms and I think they're fun to keep and look back on when they're grown up :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Here's where the family starts:
    34pe42v.png

He did this autonomously while he was talking with his son. It's quite nice:
    33xvw3t.png

Here's his son's twin sister:
    2419yiu.png

And here they are testing out the new pools:
    de8fiu.png

I really like the generational gameplay in The Sims. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    GlitzymegGlitzymeg Posts: 153 Member
    Zoe Patel always makes the funniest facial expressions. The other day I just kept taking pictures of her, lol.

zoe_zpsb30a0f21.png
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    I am looking at all these photos and thinking that i would be happy to have this game like online game, to be able to meet all your cute families! To visit each other. The game could become more interesting for me, real sims from real people, a story progression etc. Every house would have its own life, story. :))
  • Options
    crayzeehappeecrayzeehappee Posts: 676 Member
    edited November 2014
    Logan had her first kiss and first woohoo with Cliff Leon, leading to a pregnancy. Soon afterward she broke up with Cliff, realizing he just wasn't the one, and things had moved too fast between them
    11-16-14_10-16nbspAM.png

Selena had her second child, and her father was happy to have a new grandchild, as it gives him some purpose after his retirement and the loss of his wife.
    11-16-14_10-42nbspAM-2.png
    11-16-14_11-23nbspAM.png
    Origin Username: crayzeehappee
    funny-game-glitch-sims-baby-leave.jpg
  • Options
    @hirondelle09 My, what a cute family you have there! Especially the little boys - so handsome B) Thanks, I'd love to check out your Legacy story. Can't get enough of Simmer's blogs and Let's Plays!

@icmnfrsh Lovely pictures, the lady in the 1st one is so pretty! I, too, love the generation aspect of the game. It's my favourite part :)

@Glitzymeg She looks a bit like me when I get outta bed on a Monday morning :s - haha!

@kitty29041985 I agree! Sharing gameplay with other Sim families would be so much fun!

@crayzeehappee Great pictures! Grandad and baby are so sweet :)

• Options
    edited November 2014
    My favourite family to play are the Goth's.

Poor Mortimer is long gone, and Bella fills the empty void left by his death by throwing continuous tea-parties and fancy soiree's in her grand house... She loves to dress up and be the perfect hostess!
    wb2eev.png

But at heart, although she is a sociable, flirty thing, deep down she seems happiest when she is just chilling out at the breakfast table in her bathrobe with her two youngest daughters, Rosalie and Liliana.
    2ajb9l5.png

(Even if the teen can't quite drag herself away from her phone... Tut-tut! ;) lol.)
  • Options
    DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    Big wet kisses from parents!
    First-Day-of-School-3-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?zoom=1.5&resize=476%2C268
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    @robinsonfam Ok, that is just totally adorable! <3
  • Options
    JazzyDee28JazzyDee28 Posts: 69 Member
    This is my most favourite family shot, mum looks like Wondermum!

30w2ofk.jpg

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2Fcf6f411a215f705e08d78a6f96739137%2Ftumblr_nfu9sbOFKE1qewacoo1_500.gif&key=-H3jysO_6H7cKliHSXCvZg&w=800&h=204
  • Options
    @JazzyDee28 Wondermum, indeed! lol ;)

Keep the great pics coming! :D
  • Options
    @Glitzymeg I know right!

@kitty29041985 Sounds amazing, I've always wanted that. hopefully it'll happen in the future.

@loulouh Aw I love that picture of Bella and her daughters :) I've never actually played with the goths..

@Robinsonfam What a cute picture! It's so hard to take pictures of kisses on the cheek, it happens so quickly, great shot :)

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2014
    Bailey decided that in the middle of her mother being tagged teamed by the twins (Morgan - boy and Avery - girl) with constant bawling while father was off working that it would be a good time to make fun of adults.

Her mother was clearly not impressed and Bailey wound up going off with her shoulders slumped and sulking.

11-16-14_6-07nbspPM-2_zps057851d8.png

A kiss on the cheek from dad.

11-16-14_6-24nbspPM-2_zpsb0409144.png

Cooing at the twins, trying to get them to stop crying. She never got the sad thing, she got a happy one about having siblings.

11-16-14_5-55nbspPM_zps56669738.png

Dad, home from work and helping with the nonstop bawling twins.

11-16-14_6-09nbspPM_zpsf655f179.png
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    Karter, Kimberly, and Kaitlyn having breakfast, they're all siblings.
    11_16_14_6_20_PM_2.png

11_16_14_6_20_PM_6.png
    Thought this was cute. :) Typical siblings.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I love family pics! I take a ridiculous amount of screenshots haha. I always have such a hard time choosing which pictures to post on my blog because some are really cute but don't add to the storyline and vice versa.

11-12-14_9-31c2a0am-21.png

Love this one, looks like he is saying, "Don't worry Dad, I got it all under control now."

• Options
    @LokiSimsies Poor mama's nerves look a tad frayed! :s lol. Cute pics, love your family.

@SimCrazy Those pics made me giggle! ...But really, if you're gonna traipse around the house in nothing but teeny tiny underwear, you can sort of expect to be teased mercilessly by annoying little brothers! lol :p ...Ps. The décor of your house looks gorgeous!
  • Options
    Bella enjoys some fun pool-time with Alexander and her girls :) ...I love Bella's swimwear - so chic!

2z8vvqp.png
    2dsl660.png

I swear, Rosalie may as well be surgically attached to that dratted phone! :s
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    Having lunch after some swimming with friends.

2ex6g6b.jpg
  • Options
    @RacerX780 Phew! Now that is a room full of hotties..! B) lol
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    What's funny - the guy in the red shirt... he only has facial hair when he's in his swimwear. Other clothes - clean shaven. :)

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    loulouh wrote: »
    @LokiSimsies Poor mama's nerves look a tad frayed! :s lol. Cute pics, love your family.

@SimCrazy Those pics made me giggle! ...But really, if you're gonna traipse around the house in nothing but teeny tiny underwear, you can sort of expect to be teased mercilessly by annoying little brothers! lol :p ...Ps. The décor of your house looks gorgeous!

Thank you.

I think the twins were glitched. So, if you guys ever see anybody posting about babies that will not stop crying? Have them age them up right away.

I couldn't take it anymore so I aged them up. All their needs were in the red, I could not get their needs out of the red no matter how many times I sent them to the toilet and the bed, etc. They would either cancel the action on their own or it would stay red. I wound up having to use the need cheat to fix them. I'm glad I aged them up when I did, they probably would have died otherwise.

That's the problem with object babies, no needs bar to see if something is broken. The only indicator was the nonstop crying (that and the fact the diaper would get dirty almost right after it was changed).