Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Beauchamps Legacy

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    Thank you for all your comments! Currently the legacy is on hold due to the large jaw/small eyes glitch with Sims. I enjoy playing with genetics very much and I just wanted to wait until it's fixed before I continue.
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Love your legacy story so far! So good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • Options
    simlady36simlady36 Posts: 780 Member
    wish you would post more updates please check out a henry story
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited October 2014
    I come back from the *dead* to bring an update. I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures from major events due to a hit that my interest suffered once I learned of the small eyes, big jaw glitch. Since then I have downloaded Shimrod's mod and all is well once again.

Since we last left off, our dear founder Geraldo passed due to overexertion following a WooHoo session with Lea soon after a workout. Lea and Rodney were certainly hit the hardest since they were the only ones at home during the event.

2e3y1yf.png
    4imrzr.png

As macabre as it may sound, Tara took advantage of the sudden vacancy and asked her sweetheart, Taylor, to move in.

Here he is after a bit of a makeover.
    68vaed.png

They promptly got down to business and Tara became pregnant with the first child of the third generation! Taylor was very excited to hear the news.

302mfbd.png

That same night, it was Rodney's turn to age up. Thankfully, he managed to hold back his tears long enough to blow out the candles on his cake.

mud6rq.png
    1zewnf7.png

Being the sly fox that I am, I invited Daisy over and aged her up as well. ;-)

200r81e.png
    2ur2qh0.png

My plan was to get them married, get Daisy pregnant, and move them out. Problem was...Rodney was still too sad over Geraldo's death, and the buff lasted 2 DAYS! So I decided to buy Rodney a Moodlet Solver potion.

2le3k8.png

Well. It didn't work. The potion didn't make the Sad moodlet over Geraldo's death go away (it seems like it was too strong or traumatizing).

Plan B was to have Rodney acquire so many Happy buffs that they would overpower the Sad buff. That seemed to get the job done for just enough time to get them engaged, married, and have them WooHoo (thank goodness Daisy was able to get pregnant on the first try!).

2ll2dfl.png
    2qtiyvb.png

Daisy announced the big news to everyone (Happy buffs are always nice) and then the new couple moved out. :)

To end this small update, I want to fast forward a bit and show you Rodney and Daisy's little girl: Esmeralda Beauchamps!
    11wgbad.png

Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Rockinchica777Rockinchica777 Posts: 131 Member
    Great legacy! Cant wait to read more!