The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    They aren't showing up for me yet :( I could really use a nap though so I'm off for a bit.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    They aren't showing up for me yet :( I could really use a nap though so I'm off for a bit.

Didn't see them logged in before but now I do. Green download for Edwardian Kitchen followed by New year, New Kitchen :D
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Where do you find the featured looks lots?
    They are under "sets," the second category listed on the left.

I was thinking more like the pre-made house for Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty, Villa Paraíso, or Quaint Cottage Collection. Are there pre made houses for those featured sets?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I was thinking more like the pre-made house for Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty, Villa Paraíso, or Quaint Cottage Collection. Are there pre made houses for those featured sets?

Villa Paraíso and Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty should come with set itself. Don't think there is one for Quaint Cottage but maybe someone tried to make one :\

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    @trithone So glad the tooth was taken care of. Extractions aren't fun, but you'll feel much better in no time. :)

I know the houses for the Monarch Suite and Sandy Shoals comes with the sets. I think maybe Villa Paraiso too

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Sales just showed up for me. They seem pretty meh this week.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    Sales just showed up for me. They seem pretty meh this week.

I own everything that is on sale except Waning Moon, and it still isn't at enough of a discount for me to buy it. I like some of the stuff in it, but as a whole the set isn't very exciting to me and it seems pricey. However, it was nice to scroll through the sales and see all those orange check marks. It makes me think of how close I am getting to owning the store.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Current Deal:
    189 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Talavera Tile Wall mirror / 27 / 81 / 67% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    190) Ultra Stylish Towel Rack / / 25 / / 2 hours
    191) Hipsters United / / 75 / / 2 hours
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Looks like someone finally took down the Goodie Box banner. Probably whoever was on duty to put up the new weekly sales today. The sales better be great, like 50% off great for having to put up with that Goodie Box mistake for a week!

Bummer. I know it was foolish of me, but there was the tiniest part of me that was still holding out hope that the goodie boxes really were going to be coming back. The rational part of me knew it wasn't happening but I couldn't help that little twinge of hope deep down.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Looks like someone finally took down the Goodie Box banner. Probably whoever was on duty to put up the new weekly sales today. The sales better be great, like 50% off great for having to put up with that Goodie Box mistake for a week!
    There was a thread about Goodie Boxes on EA's forum. One of the moderators said he would tell the store team. That means we can also post problems with the store on the Sims 3 section of the EA forum.
    trithone wrote: »
    ... At one point, I woke up and noticed something was taped to the wall next to the bed. It was my hand-written list that I'd made so I could type the list above. My husband had found it in front of the computer and taped it to the wall so it would be the first thing I saw when I woke up. He wanted me to remember I have friends who care. :) He's totally wonderful sometimes.
    What a beautiful caring and sweet gesture by your hubby.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @trithone Your welcome! Glad you getting better. I wished I had the money to remove all my teeth! I missed eating good foods! Welcome back and glad you're okay! ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    OT, Origin is giving a free download of Dragon Age Origins. Just thought I'd share :smile:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2014
    @trithone yay! You're better! :)
    I can't say I've experienced meds like that, last time I had any precidure (which was also my teeth) that I possibly had meds afterwards I was young and I think my brain blocked out much of it for me. Thank goodness.
    That really was a nice and thoughtful thing your husband did for you! :) Keep him around ;) Lol!
    I'm glad you're back to your old self and Noe drinking coffee as well! :D

Edit to add:
    OT, Origin is giving a free download of Dragon Age Origins. Just thought I'd share :smile:
    Am I the only one that downloads these free games even though I probably won't play them? I mean, they're free. Haha!

a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    Am I the only one that downloads these free games even though I probably won't play them? I mean, they're free. Haha!

No, I download them, too, for that very reason. I already own Dragon Age, though, and I love it. It did help to have the giant hard-back cover guide for it, though. It is a complicated game.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Dru-AndersonDru-Anderson Posts: 106 Member
    Back to the Tea (and Jam) discussion ... Tea and Jam ... (ha! That's sooo Mary Poppins! LOL)

I got to play with the canning station a bit, and then my character died (old age). All her inventory was automatically passed on to her daughter. I sent her daughter off to college and found due to a glitch in the game, she couldn't talk to anyone.

Doing a bit of research today I find out that if your character has jam from the canning station in their inventory and then goes to another "realm" the "lack of interaction" glitch will appear. The suggestion is to remove all jam from the character's inventory before traveling; I'll be testing this out later tonight. I thought I'd mention this in case anyone has the Brunch at the Old Mill on their DD radar...

It also seems that I've ear-wormed myself with the 1980s song "Jam On It" by Newcleus ...
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    I download them, I so far downloaded Battlefield 1942, Bejeweld 3, FIFA World, and Wing Commander III when they were available for free. I am now downloading Dragon Age. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    @spreadsheet team - I will update to the start of the Ultra Stylish Towel Rack, then clock out.

• Options
    Back to the Tea (and Jam) discussion ... Tea and Jam ... (ha! That's sooo Mary Poppins! LOL)

I got to play with the canning station a bit, and then my character died (old age). All her inventory was automatically passed on to her daughter. I sent her daughter off to college and found due to a glitch in the game, she couldn't talk to anyone.

Doing a bit of research today I find out that if your character has jam from the canning station in their inventory and then goes to another "realm" the "lack of interaction" glitch will appear. The suggestion is to remove all jam from the character's inventory before traveling; I'll be testing this out later tonight. I thought I'd mention this in case anyone has the Brunch at the Old Mill on their DD radar...

It also seems that I've ear-wormed myself with the 1980s song "Jam On It" by Newcleus ...

Sound of Music ;)

• Options
    Current Deal:
    190) Ultra Stylish Towel Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    191) Hipsters United / / 75 / / 2 hours
    192) Cante Captivating / / 298 / / 2 hours
  • Options

I had the same exact problem, and I couldn't find any way of removing the jam once the sim was loaded into the new location. It just showed up in her inventory as blank squares. Couldn't even get rid of it with nrass mods. So, I just had to back up. It worked to remove the jam before the traveling occurred. Good luck to you!

• Options
    Sweet2 wrote: »

Sound of Music ;)

Yes!! LOL
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options
    trithone wrote: »
    I had the same exact problem, and I couldn't find any way of removing the jam once the sim was loaded into the new location. It just showed up in her inventory as blank squares. Couldn't even get rid of it with nrass mods. So, I just had to back up. It worked to remove the jam before the traveling occurred. Good luck to you!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Seems only one item on the sales page I don't have and its the shirt from the non cys enabled seeing stars. Guess I shall pass on that lol. Just means I can save up my points this time around for good MMAO's or a DD item.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    I would consider Show Stopping Styles stuff if they'd just activate it for CYS :( I keep passing up decent (40-50% off) MMAO because there's something included from that set :|

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Is Dragon Age a fighting game or more like an adventure/quest game?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top