Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Sapphire_Sim16Sapphire_Sim16 Posts: 127 Member
    @Onyxemery I bought the set. I don't use the venue itself but I like the new dance floor, lockers and shower. I also like the new hairstyles that come with the venue. If those items don't appeal to you then I would save your sp for something else.
  • Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    Oh yeah! I forgot about the two cute "dancer" styles that come with it. Hmm, I'll probably just wait on the venue though. My "gut-feeling" is kind of telling me to avoid it, so I probably will this time around.

Thanks for the input though! :)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. I also wanted to mention that the time I usually clock in maybe a little different time to what the rest of the team is used to because it is daylight savings time here now (AEDT).
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited October 2014
    Okay Catherine, I will clock out with seconds to go in the deal
    Me1620 wrote: »
    ... so they cannot get to my friends.
    Sounds so ominous when you say it like that
    LOL - I will elaborate then. I dislike having to "like" a company on Facebook to enter contests or get credit for watching their ad. By liking them, a notification is posted on my page to advertise to my friends.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Up now:
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft (repeat of 77) 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hours

Up Next:
    183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts (repeat of 156)
    184 ) Derby Delight
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hrs (less than 77)

Next up -

183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 2 hrs (repeat of 156?)
    184 ) Derby Delight
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Almost a green download button but 15 points is barely anything so I'm happy!
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I got it for free....now time to get down and do the hustle dance! <3!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    missy2311 wrote: »
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. I also wanted to mention that the time I usually clock in maybe a little different time to what the rest of the team is used to because it is daylight savings time here now (AEDT).
    Daylight savings time! Thanks for posting that. I have to change the spreadsheet that as of Oct 5th, it is now UTC + 11 hours.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    Almost a green download button but 15 points is barely anything so I'm happy!

Yay, it was 15 points for me as well. :D
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Onyxemery wrote: »
    Sorry for randomly popping in (I seem to do that on your thread randomly lol), but I had a question about the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts lot.

I already own the ballet bar, and being as the lot is not available as part of the CYS discount, I was wondering if it was even worth buying for the rest of the lot (considering to me the ballet bar is the main draw.) Do you think the rest of the stuff included with the lot (and the lot itself) are worth the full/daily deal price? Or am I pretty much set with already owning the ballet bar?

I suppose if you like to build the skylights could be fun. I'm not a builder myself, so not much in it excited me besides the ballet bar.
    Even though I don't build that much, I love the glass pieces, because of builds you can download on the Exchange. If you check out Wallin's studio, he has some great Exchange lots that use those pieces. :)
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    With the 5 items I already had (4 of which I got free in another set) I was able to get The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft for 95sp :D
  • Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I got it for free....now time to get down and do the hustle dance! <3!
    Yes, my friend got a green download too. Great discount on that set! :)
  • Options
    EuroGirL87 wrote: »
    With the 5 items I already had (4 of which I got free in another set) I was able to get The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft for 95sp :D
    Congratulations on getting a great deal - that is what DD stalking is all about.

• Options
    181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hrs
    Wow our first 80+% off item of this list. Hopefully there are a lot more of them.
    I think this was only because the original price of the item was 25 points. From what we've been able to tell, the way the DD is done, they don't set up "percentages" for each item to be off, they randomly set the sale price and store that in a separate database from the actual prices, once that sale price has been determined, and it's usually based on 10-80% of the original price. Then if the original price goes up or down, it doesn't affect the DD sale price.

That's why occasionally we see odd discounts like 1%, and sometimes even negative discounts. In this case it was in our favor; because the item went up in price, and the sale price remained set at 10, it counts as a higher amount towards CYS on the set as a whole. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case with DD sales.
  • Options
    Is The Coffee Bean Hipster got any compilations sets? Just wondering and curious. :\ I may not stay up for the Skylight Studio! But it's in my wishlist but got to be in bed shortly and will missed it!
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I'm glad a few of you were able to get The loft for free or reasonably cheap :)
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    I have some great news too guys/gals! My Dr. called me in something to help with all my icky-ness and it's working so far really well. Time to be hopeful that it keeps working and I can get back to normal!

Thats great :) I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.
    trithone wrote: »
    @spreadsheet team - clocking out now. All of yesterday's students were move to today, so I have a long night of teaching ahead!

What do you teach? if you don't mind me asking, I have just been curious but keep forgetting to ask.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Since I already caved last time on the Skylight Studio, it can't tempt me now. :p I am way too impatient to be a good DD stalker. ;) So I would definitely pick up the Stäncké collection, @Ximph, but I don't know, if it's the best advise. :p

There is currently an ad, which won't play because apparently the video is private. That's useful for an ad. ;)

I will wait for Skylight studio, I still need it if its at a good price, if not, I guess I will give in and get the Stancke Collection. I also kinda wanna wait for Grandpas grove, but I can always get them when the come back around. Gah, decisions decisions. This Christmas, I am tellin my hubby I want simpoints!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    Sapphire_Sim16Sapphire_Sim16 Posts: 127 Member
    I've been waiting for Grandpa's Grove but I just spent all my points on the chocolate fountain and the bohemian gardens. I hope when it comes around the price it at least under 800 sp
  • Options
    CeruleanEchoCeruleanEcho Posts: 79 Member
    15 points for me to buy the hipster loft? hmmm... ok, I'll take it! ;)
  • Options
    I am waiting for Grandpa's Grove too @Sapphire_Sim16 and three other on wishlists!
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    Is The Coffee Bean Hipster got any compilations sets? Just wondering and curious. :\ I may not stay up for the Skylight Studio! But it's in my wishlist but got to be in bed shortly and will missed it!
    4 items are part of the Eloquently Eclectic Collection

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Grandpa's Grove showing up would be great.
  • Options
    EuroGirL87 wrote: »
    4 items are part of the Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Thanks! ;)

• Options
    DeonaDeona Posts: 104 Member
    I'm also hoping for Grandpa's Grove to show up as well. I didn't get Skylight Studio the last time even though it was around the price I was willing to spend.. maybe it will be lower this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top