Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    I am torn about Futureshock Living. If my math is correct I should be able to finish the compilation it's a part of for 320 points when it will be on the DD again. It's the March 2011 one, that is on the list. However I am still kinda worried that for some reason the list won't repeat after all. I do however also want the Loft that's coming up later and I don't own a single item from Futureshock Living. So I probably shouldn't spend the points now.

If the list is as long as the last one and we go by two hours per deal, one rotation should last about 52 days, right?
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    I'm also hoping for a good discount on the Coffee Bean Loft. I need 68%+ to get the rest free but I'll likely pay a small price if its a bit lower percentage wise.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    I'm also hoping for a good discount on the Coffee Bean Loft. I need 68%+ to get the rest free but I'll likely pay a small price if its a bit lower percentage wise.

I wouldn't mind paying some simpoints, as long as it's at a good discount. :p I have 23% so far so I'm really hoping we get a good discount.
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    I have some great news too guys/gals! My Dr. called me in something to help with all my icky-ness and it's working so far really well. Time to be hopeful that it keeps working and I can get back to normal!

I'm glad it's working and you are feeling better! Feeling so off for days and weeks gets so tiresome and all the things that need doing just pile up. Yeah...I'm looking at my house right now. :)

That is how I feel at the end of a bad cold. Nobody else will lift a finger when it comes to the basic chores. So by the time I am well, I have backed up chores and I feel like turning right around and getting back in bed. XD
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Thinking I might snag the collection Stancke tonight. Its the best price I have seen on it so far, and it seems to rarely hit the DD. Course...It might pop up later anyway and prove me to be a compulsive buyer. XD
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    Previous repeats -

177 more expensive than 78
    178 less expensive than 73

Already covered by @wittanthony1 and @awellenbl - thank you both.

Now -

181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hrs

Next up -

182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 3 hrs (repeat of 77?)
    183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts (repeat of 156?)
  • Options
    Chores piling up is horrible. Hopefully you can get your kids to do some basic stuff when they get older, @Ximph.

I bought Futureshock Living, because I redid my math and it was 350 points for the compilation. With buying a cheap item first I only paid about 60 points more now and I can use the set, if I want to start a game in Lunar Lakes before the list repeats. :D

• Options
    Awwwh dang it, now there's two items I want coming up next. Decisions, decisions. Good thing this list rotates again.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Since I already caved last time on the Skylight Studio, it can't tempt me now. :p I am way too impatient to be a good DD stalker. ;) So I would definitely pick up the Stäncké collection, @Ximph, but I don't know, if it's the best advise. :p

There is currently an ad, which won't play because apparently the video is private. That's useful for an ad. ;)
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Since I already caved last time on the Skylight Studio, it can't tempt me now. :p I am way too impatient to be a good DD stalker. ;) So I would definitely pick up the Stäncké collection, @Ximph, but I don't know, if it's the best advise. :p

There is currently an ad, which won't play because apparently the video is private. That's useful for an ad. ;)

I cave a lot and end up buying things on the DD, recently I've been picking up single items. I might end up caving on the studio, if it's a decent discount, but I also want the the coffee bean loft.

I just had an ad that wouldn't play and then I noticed there was a skip button at the bottom and I believe it still gave me points.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    The dress on sale...
    wasn't it once 25 SP full price?
    O.O
    That said
    this deal is great for CYS, lol.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    All this talk of hot tea means I'll be brewing myself a cup later on this evening, thanks guys! I tend to forget about it, but I always enjoy it. Kind of silly of me. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @awellenbl thank you for the gift! :D
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    All this talk of hot tea means I'll be brewing myself a cup later on this evening, thanks guys! I tend to forget about it, but I always enjoy it. Kind of silly of me. :)

I'm the same way. I'll forget and then remember at like 1 in the morning and be like "eeehhh too late" haha!
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    A cup of hot tea is really a great thing on a cold evening. Enjoy yours, @Jaceigh. :)

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know, what the compost function on the Swift Pro Gardening Station actually does?

ETA: You're welcome, Jenna. I needed my points to end in an even 50 to start ad watching. And your wishlist was nice and had an item to help with that. :p
  • Options
    p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    A big thank you to Turkish Airlines. They have a cute add with a couple of sports guys flying interesting places. I was able to run it in 10 windows and pick up 50 points in less than 2 minutes. After the video, pick skip then you get the thanks for watching/awarded points.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,000 Member
    A big thank you to Turkish Airlines. They have a cute add with a couple of sports guys flying interesting places. I was able to run it in 10 windows and pick up 50 points in less than 2 minutes. After the video, pick skip then you get the thanks for watching/awarded points.
    The only way I could get the points after watching the ad was to like Turkish Airlines on Facebook.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    A big thank you to Turkish Airlines. .... After the video, pick skip then you get the thanks for watching/awarded points.
    The only way I could get the points after watching the ad was to like Turkish Airlines on Facebook.
    The "skip" was on the bottom right hand side of the window.
    Maybe if you have Facebook open/signed in it won't let you skip?
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Previous repeats -

177 more expensive than 78
    178 less expensive than 73

Already covered by @wittanthony1 and @awellenbl - thank you both.

Now -

181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hrs

Next up -

182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 3 hrs (repeat of 77?)
    183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts (repeat of 156?)

Your welcome. I can post the deals info during that time of day if nobody else can. I'm usually watching the deals.

Wow our first 80+% off item of this list. Hopefully there are a lot more of them.

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,000 Member
    I will check for the skip next time I see the ad. I liked them on my Facebook account that I only use for contest entries so they cannot get to my friends.

@ spreadsheet team - I am clocking in
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    What was the ad with all the cats playing in it? I saw it once today and that is the only time I ever saw it so far.
  • Options
    Me1620 wrote: »
    ... so they cannot get to my friends.
    Sounds so ominous when you say it like that
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    The dress on sale...
    wasn't it once 25 SP full price?
    O.O
    That said
    this deal is great for CYS, lol.

Yes, you are right. I had to change the price of it today when it appeared. It went from 25 to 61 sp.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    Sorry for randomly popping in (I seem to do that on your thread randomly lol), but I had a question about the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts lot.

I already own the ballet bar, and being as the lot is not available as part of the CYS discount, I was wondering if it was even worth buying for the rest of the lot (considering to me the ballet bar is the main draw.) Do you think the rest of the stuff included with the lot (and the lot itself) are worth the full/daily deal price? Or am I pretty much set with already owning the ballet bar?
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Onyxemery wrote: »
    Sorry for randomly popping in (I seem to do that on your thread randomly lol), but I had a question about the Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts lot.

I already own the ballet bar, and being as the lot is not available as part of the CYS discount, I was wondering if it was even worth buying for the rest of the lot (considering to me the ballet bar is the main draw.) Do you think the rest of the stuff included with the lot (and the lot itself) are worth the full/daily deal price? Or am I pretty much set with already owning the ballet bar?

I suppose if you like to build the skylights could be fun. I'm not a builder myself, so not much in it excited me besides the ballet bar.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    I suppose if you like to build the skylights could be fun. I'm not a builder myself, so not much in it excited me besides the ballet bar.

That's kind of how I am; I was more interested in the ballet bar because the ballet dancing skill excited me. Other than that though, I like building but I'm not that great at it. I guess I'll probably just ignore that lot for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top