Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your number?

Comments

• Options
    kipperfan01kipperfan01 Posts: 152 Member
    141 hours, I bought it 4 or 5 days after the release, and did not really play the demo.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    273 hours. Some days, I don't play at all. On days I do play, maybe 3 hours. But, I tend to get bored.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Chris41279Chris41279 Posts: 247 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »
    Chris41279 wrote: »
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

As for time in? I don't even want to say my number... LOL I'm over 400 thats all I'll say LOL

mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-341301-580.jpg

IKR? LOL! In my defense, I mean, I breed reptiles and work on my customers computers from the comfort of my own home. So while I might have 3 computers sitting on my kitchen table, defragging, virus scanning or going through a system restoration... What else do I have to do? Most of my reptiles are fed on a every 3 day(Geckos) or once a week(Snakes) and only need to be cleaned once a week too.

So... I've got PLENTY of time to Sim it up! :)
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited October 2014
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

As for time in? I don't even want to say my number... LOL I'm over 400 thats all I'll say LOL

IKR? LOL! In my defense, I mean, I breed reptiles and work on my customers computers from the comfort of my own home. So while I might have 3 computers sitting on my kitchen table, defragging, virus scanning or going through a system restoration... What else do I have to do? Most of my reptiles are fed on a every 3 day(Geckos) or once a week(Snakes) and only need to be cleaned once a week too.

Good man - it wasn't me looking down on it in any way. I'd love to be able to do that myself personally :)

Just made me laugh at how I feel like I've put too much time into the Sims here and there and your number is like all bending mine over the kitchen counter whispering "I'll be gentle..."
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    WheatorulesWheatorules Posts: 48 Member
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

That's over 16 days! :o
  • Options
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

Good man - it wasn't me looking down on it in any way. I'd love to be able to do that myself personally :)

Just made me laugh at how I feel like I've put too much time into the Sims here and there and your number is like all bending mine over the kitchen counter whispering "I'll be gentle..."

Hahahahahahaha! The image in my head right now is SOOOOOO wrong! LOL
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I'd share.... But I think the time has been a bit inflated by leaving the game running and just making sim recreations for people here....
  • Options
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

That's over 16 days! :o

True! Origin counts the time you have the game launched though. Sims is up on my computer almost all day. So.. uh... yea! LOL
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    Wow... Origin says 10 hours for me. I don't play nearly enough. :( I need to fix that asap!!!

• Options
    RacerX780 wrote: »
    Wow... Origin says 10 hours for me. I don't play nearly enough. :( I need to fix that asap!!!

Agreed!

Your mission... should you choose to accept it... PLAY MOAR SIMS!!! LOL
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    Misleading title :(
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Mine says 383, but I leave it running behind the board, etc. Only close it when the sun comes up in the morning :D My DIL plays on my laptop sometimes, too, so it's probably counting her time as well.
  • Options
    FeMillahFeMillah Posts: 201 Member
    Only 85, including early access to the demo. Life's making me so busy :(
    SATC-GIF.gif
  • Options
    moongodess wrote: »
    Mine says 383, but I leave it running behind the board, etc. Only close it when the sun comes up in the morning :D My DIL plays on my laptop sometimes, too, so it's probably counting her time as well.

I know DIL is daughter-in-law but everytime I read this I keep wondering "Why is @moongodess talking about pickles all the time?!"
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    227 hours, but I leave it running in the background a lot. I am now actually. lol
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • Options

I know DIL is daughter-in-law but everytime I read this I keep wondering "Why is @moongodess talking about pickles all the time?!"

Particularly apt in this case - she's a pickle fiend. Now that she's carrying my grandson, she's going through a gallon of them a week.
  • Options

Particularly apt in this case - she's a pickle fiend. Now that she's carrying my grandson, she's going through a gallon of them a week.

Touche DIL, touche.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

Touche DIL, touche.

DIL is LHAO as I read your comments to her
  • Options
    tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    134, Demo included and 131 if you don't count the 3 hours playing the Demo. :-)
    Zwdtm8.png
  • Options
    DevilH4DevilH4 Posts: 467 Member
    I don't give out my number to just anyone ;) lol
  • Options
    RagingFurballRagingFurball Posts: 111 Member
    224 hours as of last night. Eff real life, I gots my playable stories!
    My Origin ID is Raging_Furball
    Simblr: http://raging-furball.tumblr.com
  • Options
    OhhTiffanyOhhTiffany Posts: 55 Member
    182 hours... I only spent 4 hours on the CAS demo...
    paperman12.gif
  • Options
    OhhTiffany wrote: »
    182 hours... I only spent 4 hours on the CAS demo...

Your name tickles my feels with that avatar *yells* Who's cutting onions in here?!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    JessabiJessabi Posts: 68 Member
    148 hours here! I didn't spend too long on the demo so the majority of that is the actual game. Surprised it's not more tbh!
    4h2kiv.jpg

• Options
    Jessabi wrote: »
    148 hours here! I didn't spend too long on the demo so the majority of that is the actual game. Surprised it's not more tbh!

Hah - congratulations on becoming one of us as a full member. Now go forth and quote w/o the stupid </br> tags mucking up your forum shenanigans.
    y9UdOhq.png