Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your number?

Comments

• Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »
    Chris41279 wrote: »
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    867-5309

Your name must be Jenny?

As for time in? I don't even want to say my number... LOL I'm over 400 thats all I'll say LOL

mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-341301-580.jpg

Here's a video you may find helpful at times like this...
    http://youtu.be/HfE1Ip2wot4

As for me, I've played about 60 hours, including my time with the CAS demo in August.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    shockingly it says 30 hours, so it's something there that's for sure. Today may have given it it's 30th boost too, I forgot to turn my laptop off lol. All the same I do actually spend an hour or so in CAS mostly lol so it's something.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    715 hours play time. That's not possible? Maybe it was 456 hours then. In that time I have created sixty five sims and killed twenty four of them. As to my number? Well, I'll leave you guessing. ;)
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Ashcarr wrote: »
    715 hours play time. That's not possible? Maybe it was 456 hours then. In that time I have created sixty five sims and killed twenty four of them. As to my number? Well, I'll leave you guessing. ;)

@Ashcarr :O WAT? Holy snickerdoodle...
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited October 2014

It counts the time when you had the CAS demo before the game was released, too. That probably makes 715 hours possible. Difficult, but possible.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    I actually don't know, because Origin doesn't count it when I play offline (which I normally do.) It says I'm at about 60 hours but I know it's gotta be more than that. If I had to guess, I'd say about 110 or so. :)
    44444.gif
  • Options
    tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    My origin says 80 hours. I don't know how accurate that is, but I haven't ever just left the game running while I was away for longer than a few minutes so... Oddly I just got the achievement for playing for 5 hours at some point last night and I had clearly played wayyy longer than that.... so, sure thing EA.

I had the same thing happen to me! I was all "o_O?!" and thought "I've been on here way longer than that!" They're about 129 hours late, lol. I've been playing 134 hours total now, including the demo so 130 for the game.

Zwdtm8.png
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

Whoa! Lol
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options

Whoa! Lol

inorite?!

keanu2.gif
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

This is why my forum post count is so low. I come in, post a few insightful messages, and go back to the game. And no job, that tends to be the main factor. The "club" offered me a job as a "dancer", but I could never take myself serious if I ever went that far. How does that look on future applications anyway? "Yes, I was a dancer for 8 years. It taught me many valuable work skills. I give great customer service!" xD
  • Options

This is why my forum post count is so low. I come in, post a few insightful messages, and go back to the game. And no job, that tends to be the main factor. The "club" offered me a job as a "dancer", but I could never take myself serious if I ever went that far. How does that look on future applications anyway? "Yes, I was a dancer for 8 years. It taught me many valuable work skills. I give great customer service!" xD

*Intrigued moodlet* What kind of dancer? *legitimately curious*
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Don't be coy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. :p
  • Options

Don't be coy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. :p

dSHftfW.gif

My intrigued moodlet has given way to titillation.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    116 including demo time and sharing my account with my niece. I don't play all that much.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    katelynnmcdanielkatelynnmcdaniel Posts: 304 Member
    32 hours including demo without the demo it roughly around like 8-10 hours wow I played the demo longer then I have played the game :p
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    I don't know

IMg5rJo.png
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    HannahBerry10HannahBerry10 Posts: 105 Member
    Mine is 156 hrs, I think 5/6 of those are the demo plus I leave it on pause go away and come back quite a lot, but must be over 100 hrs still, wow never realised it was that much! lol
  • Options
    jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    Well on Origin, it says I've been playing for 46 hours but that's not true cause it says that every time I go to play on it. I think my count is glitched.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    I actually don't know, because Origin doesn't count it when I play offline (which I normally do.) It says I'm at about 60 hours but I know it's gotta be more than that. If I had to guess, I'd say about 110 or so. :)

Me, too. Mine says 75 hours but I've been playing every single day since the demo for several hours a day. I'm sure I'm well into the 300's. I wish it actually tracked game time without it being online, I'd be curious to see my actual time spent in the game.

• Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    27 hours (I work part-time and have been studying for my state insurance licensing exam). 5 of those were the CAS demo.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    My *number* seems to be stuck at 23 hours even though I've been playing *almost* everyday for a month.
    But i think it's because i always go offline before i actually play the game.
  • Options
    cranberry_puddingcranberry_pudding Posts: 66 Member
    132 hours :)
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited October 2014
    only 90 hours, I've been at work most days.. and when I first got the game I couldn't play it because I had to get up at 4 AM the next morning or was too tired. My day off is coming up tomorrow, bring it on.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    origin has deleted the number :S It only shows the number of the demo: 29