Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 5

does anyone know how long it will be until sims five comes out. Totally frustrated with sims four i hope we dont have to wait five years for sims five

Comments

• Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    OMG!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    201-Never.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    In 2032. Can't wait.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    edited October 2014
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 man >_<

500x_monopoly.jpg
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
  • Options
    0Respect0Respect Posts: 45 New Member
    28/07/2015
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    LOL it's funny to see people talking about sims 5, the 4 was released a month ago. So you have to options, play the sims 4 and try to enjoy the features thats in the game, or you can play other game, sims 4 have a lot to "live" yet, so get through it. I said i will not buy this game, but the curiosity to see by myself what other players were saying about the game was much bigger, and i play the sims since the first one, i really love this franchise, so i needed to give it a try.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Hopefully never.
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    try 5 or 6 yrs. or more
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited October 2014
    If it goes by the rest of the timlines, it will be at least five years, so you have a long, long wait. Besides if this series does not do well by industry standards there will be no sims 5.

Edit: if you state why you are frustrated then maybe someone can offer a solution to help.
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    dawnsteve wrote: »
    does anyone know how long it will be until sims five comes out. Totally frustrated with sims four i hope we dont have to wait five years for sims five

Dude, seriously? You and everyone else who doesn't care for sims 4 aren't even giving 4 the chance it deserves. The base isn't the horrible death of the sims people seem to think it is. Once the eps and stuff packs start rolling out, then maybe some of the people who are saying its too boring or whatever your concerns are are going to be taking it back. If I were you, I would hold onto passing judgment until the eps start rolling unless, like some of those people here that don't care for 4, have substantial reasons why. Most just don't care for it because no toddlers, no pools, and everything else that was taken out. With others, it goes deeper than just the omissions and the fact that they feel it boring.
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Yeah if sims 4 is successful enough than only after 4-5 years. And if not well no Sims 5 ever.
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    I here that there are going to be over 50 eps coming out
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited October 2014
    I here that there are going to be over 50 eps coming out

Seeing as sims 3 was stretched to the limits with 11 eps and 9 sps, I find it hard to believe that there will be 50 for this version.

Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    lol
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    EA and Maxis Already Developing Over 50 Expansion Packs for The Sims 4 this is what I found out on this site www.p4rgaming.com/ea-and-maxis-already-developing-over-50-expansion-packs-for-the-sims-4/ how true it will be we will hove to wait and find out
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited October 2014
    It usually cycles every 4 to 5 years, but who knows. They may just shelf it and pull it out at a later date or even sell it. I am not sure I would put a whole lot of faith in that article. That seems like a stretch. Remember Sims 4 is supposed to play on grandma's computer.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Sims 5? Pshh that was yesterday's news, I'm waiting for Sims 6 :p
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    SimGuruGrant: "We're not working on Sims 5. We're not thinking about Sims 5. If Sims 4 isn't successful, there won't be a Sims 5."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/137296-Sims-5-Wont-be-Made-if-Sims-4-Isnt-Successful-Says-EA
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Forget about Sims5 why not update Sims3
  • Options
    MrMagnetismMrMagnetism Posts: 142 Member
    The only reason you won't make money cause you misleading the MAC Users in believe that it'll come out on the same date as the PC. The only way to make it up to us is only have Sims 5 on MACs.
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Schweighsr wrote: »
    SimGuruGrant: "We're not working on Sims 5. We're not thinking about Sims 5. If Sims 4 isn't successful, there won't be a Sims 5."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/137296-Sims-5-Wont-be-Made-if-Sims-4-Isnt-Successful-Says-EA

This quote is already over used. Grant recanted the words only a few posts later. He was only frustrated with people asking about TS5 the same day TS4 went live.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    EA and Maxis Already Developing Over 50 Expansion Packs for The Sims 4 this is what I found out on this site www.p4rgaming.com/ea-and-maxis-already-developing-over-50-expansion-packs-for-the-sims-4/ how true it will be we will hove to wait and find out

Yes because the Onion of gaming sites would be wonderful place to cite