Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 v Minecraft Survival. Life Simulation!?

Comments

• Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited September 2014
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I have Minecraft PE and I bet it's still better than TS4. Atleast we have pools in Minecraft and an open world. :)

I don't get the pool obsession. I understand toddlers. But my sims never really did anything cool or outstanding in the pools. If it's for the sake of mansions. The fountain tool looks exactly like a pool. Other than that, I am seriously confused.

Pool parties. 'Nuff said.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    I have Minecraft PE and I bet it's still better than TS4. Atleast we have pools in Minecraft and an open world. :)

I don't get the pool obsession. I understand toddlers. But my sims never really did anything cool or outstanding in the pools. If it's for the sake of mansions. The fountain tool looks exactly like a pool. Other than that, I am seriously confused.

There were pool parties? Lol. My sims were hermit people. Parties were rarely my thing. Like real life. #treslame

Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

There were pool parties? Lol. My sims were hermit people. Parties were rarely my thing. Like real life. #treslame

I never noticed it either. What exactly could they do at these pool parties that they couldn't do at regular parties?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Its obvious people are angry due to no pools and toddlers because people want to drown their sim toddlers in pools.

• Options
    TifosiMWTifosiMW Posts: 54 New Member
    I'll never understand the fascination with Minecraft. Its just not for me. Sims however? I'm closing in on 500 hours between 3 and 4.
  • Options
    Dariu wrote: »
    Its obvious people are angry due to no pools and toddlers because people want to drown their sim toddlers in pools.

Has anyone seen the angry fire in S4? I say to PLUM with pools! Set them on fire!
  • Options
    Hm. Either BOBYO2001 is playing hard to prove a point. Or BOBYO2001 doesn't have one. Waiting.
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    This is the game I'm waiting for them to finish.

http://www.gamesfoundry.com

Is this any good?

Right now I'm in the early access and there's only a short tutorial to play. But after patch 3 the sandbox should be playable. There is enough money to finish the game as long as the devs don't change it again. I paid $30 for it on steam almost a year ago. You should go to the message board before deciding to buy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/224440/discussions/

It looks kinda interesting. I'm always leery of those "unfinished" games that you pay to play. But I'll keep an eye on it, thanks! :)
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    The ideal game to me would be a cross between sims 4, and... dynasty warriors gundam >.>
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    This is the game I'm waiting for them to finish.

http://www.gamesfoundry.com

Is this any good?

Right now I'm in the early access and there's only a short tutorial to play. But after patch 3 the sandbox should be playable. There is enough money to finish the game as long as the devs don't change it again. I paid $30 for it on steam almost a year ago. You should go to the message board before deciding to buy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/224440/discussions/

It looks kinda interesting. I'm always leery of those "unfinished" games that you pay to play. But I'll keep an eye on it, thanks! :)

You're welcome. :)

I may have said the wrong price I paid. I bought might and magic legacy in early access at the same time. Then ubisoft made me look like a fool when I told them to fix the unable to turn when first starting combat bug. They didn't tell us they'd fixed it. I'll never do a early access with ubisoft again or buy any of their games. Unless the next M&M is not turn based and the great game play of the series has not been destroyed like it was in legacy. I'll wait and read reviews and not pay the high price of newly released game.
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    > @Astasia said:
    > I'm just waiting for the Sims and Minecraft to get together and make a baby. That would be the best game ever for me.

I recently watched a Minecraft video where - thanks to a mod - the generic villagers were replaced by people you can interact with and also have kids, ha. Comes pretty close ;)
  • Options
    SimKeats wrote: »
    The ideal game to me would be a cross between sims 4, and... dynasty warriors gundam >.>

We pilot our own mecha as we fight eachother for survival
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    edited September 2014
    VonSims wrote: »
    Minecraft is soooo "blocky" though. I don't see how anyone enjoys that game.

people don't play it for graphics it's the near unlimted way you can play the game..

survival,creative building, mining etc etc there is a h_ell of a lot more to do in that game then any other game on the market

especially when you play with friends online.. really fun greifing them by filling houses with water or lava for a laugh

people enjoy it a lot.. so much so that Microsoft bought the company that made it (mojang) for 2.5 billion

-- why the h_ell is h_ell censored on this forum??
  • Options

Building colonies/towns to battle across, I could imagine the generational gameplay too :D
  • Options

Building colonies/towns to battle across, I could imagine the generational gameplay too :D

You shall be mine
    And we shall rule the galaxy
  • Options
    baddazoner wrote: »
    VonSims wrote: »
    Minecraft is soooo "blocky" though. I don't see how anyone enjoys that game.

people don't play it for graphics it's the near unlimted way you can play the game..

survival,creative building, mining etc etc there is a h_ell of a lot more to do in that game then any other game on the market

especially when you play with friends online.. really fun greifing them by filling houses with water or lava for a laugh

people enjoy it a lot.. so much so that Microsoft bought the company that made it (mojang) for 2.5 billion

-- why the h_ell is h_ell censored on this forum??

And the trolls there. So many trolls...

i play survival and i once made a gargantuan floating castle.
    And the whole gameplay is everyone started in a small town beneath a mountain and they need to go up and across the bridge to invade my castle for rewards...

Funny thing is that big bridge is boobytrapped with literally alot of TNTs. Top layer is stone then TNT then stone.
    And i just have to light one up to light the rest. I lost the bridge... but i killed a party of 10+ players... and its funny on microphone their reaction
  • Options
    Forum conversations like "I made Char Aznabal seduce Nancy Landgraab right out from that lame Geoffry" lol
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    Minecraft sucks...so in that case, its more like real life lol
  • Options
    SugarysimSugarysim Posts: 440 Member
    Played Minecraft quite a lot, can't see how its comparable to The Sims. They are totally different.
    E6Gi2HA.png
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

Unfortunately Minecraft has been down since Microsoft bought it.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I'd say yes OP. I just can't get over the blockiness in that game...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Lynne563Lynne563 Posts: 100 Member
    Minecraft, At least it has an open world.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Hm. Either BOBYO2001 is playing hard to prove a point. Or BOBYO2001 doesn't have one. Waiting.

Or either BOBYO2001 had to go to school.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Lynne563 wrote: »

Open world in sims was very annoying. At least it only takes 10 seconds to get into a community lot as opposed to 40 seconds waiting for your sim to drive there.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Lynne563 wrote: »

Open world in sims was very annoying. At least it only takes 10 seconds to get into a community lot as opposed to 40 seconds waiting for your sim to drive there.

Well like real life it takes time to get to places