Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 v Minecraft Survival. Life Simulation!?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    PaisleyPinkPaisleyPink Posts: 421 Member
    Minecraft was a building/survival sandbox. Sims is a creating/simulation sandbox. At least that's the way I see it.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Minecraft was a building/survival sandbox. Sims is a creating/simulation sandbox. At least that's the way I see it.

But minecraft you have to craft and create to survive
    And.. and... you sometimes simulate real life by interactions
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I was talking to a friend about video games (he plays league and RPG MMO games) and I said that I prefer sandbox games, he suggested minecraft, and I was like.... mmmmm, no. Sims is for me. Minecraft it too blocky, maybe it better suits builders?
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    Lynne563 wrote: »
    Minecraft, At least it has an open world.

Open world in sims was very annoying. At least it only takes 10 seconds to get into a community lot as opposed to 40 seconds waiting for your sim to drive there.

Well like real life it takes time to get to places

Unlike real life you can build a house in 2 hours :P
    Using "Because Real Life is like that" is a poor argument to use unless you are prepared to back it up with reasoning.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    This is the game I'm waiting for them to finish.

http://www.gamesfoundry.com

Folktale i read about they're still in Alpha so still Early Access. It has potential though, but still i don't know i can't trust this kind of Games.
  • Options
    Lynne563Lynne563 Posts: 100 Member
    edited September 2014
    Quoted from Kelly- Blake
    Open world in sims was very annoying. At least it only takes 10 seconds to get into a community lot as opposed to 40 seconds waiting for your sim to drive there.[/quote]

Sorry but I don't find the open world annoying, Although I do find having a load screen every time you go through the door very annoying, I would prefer to look at the towns scenery while my Sim is driving rather than watch yet another load screen.
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    I was talking to a friend about video games (he plays league and RPG MMO games) and I said that I prefer sandbox games, he suggested minecraft, and I was like.... mmmmm, no. Sims is for me. Minecraft it too blocky, maybe it better suits builders?

You can download texture packs that make it look so much better. The one my husband has installed makes the game look exactly like Borderlands. Mine has a more comic book feel.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member

TS4 kinda of misplaced the sandbox... JS
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member

TS4 kinda of misplaced the sandbox... JS

Hahahaha