Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Queen Anne inspired creation.

Hello everyone!

I have always been a fan of Queen Anne architecture, and thought my first build should contain some of it. If you like it and would like to download it for yourselves, you can find it in my library (@rimbaudvogessi) as Bellefleur Manor, and it is opposite the Goth mansion.

An aerial view of the front, with the rotunda-esque frontage:

hmmwkY3.png

The back garden:

Go20TWI.png

The kitchen:

36YFNDJ.png

The wrap-round landing seen from the stairs:

6dKNJZr.png

I love this house, and it has a lot of potential to expand. A quick warning though, I felt some parts of the house are a little bit cramped, but it adds to the feel of a townhouse manor.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did building it!

Comments

• Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Wow, that is a beautiful house. You did a great job on the entrace and landing area. Very nice!
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    RimbaudvogessiRimbaudvogessi Posts: 113 Member
    aktex wrote: »
    Wow, that is a beautiful house. You did a great job on the entrace and landing area. Very nice!

Thank you! :)

It took a while to get used to the new build tools (it was my first house), so the landing was also a bit of an experiment.

Really happy you like it!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited September 2014
    Your Queen Anne home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The red colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice that you have used the open shutter windows in your build. Very nice curved front porch and upper balcony! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the corner edge of the porch and have the left and right hand side steps. Very nice back garden area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there. The wall and floor patterns that you have used look very nice. The wraparound landing is very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh! It is so cute! I love the shape of the build! :)
  • Options
    Thank you for all the kind remarks. Any feedback is also welcome!
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Very nice home, love the exterior color you pick. Your dog avatar tho srsly guise, I can't stop laughing so darn cute <3
  • Options
    LoopyLizzieLoopyLizzie Posts: 76 Member
    OMG!!!! :o I love it!!! I'm going to download it now!!!!!
  • Options
    Veriona wrote: »
    Very nice home, love the exterior color you pick. Your dog avatar tho srsly guise, I can't stop laughing so darn cute <3

Thank you vey much! Also, I live pugs, even if they are naughty and stubborn as heck. Dat face tho! :))
    OMG!!!! :o I love it!!! I'm going to download it now!!!!!

Thank you so much! :) So glad you like it. This will encourage me to do more builds now! :))
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Love the red and green and that rounded balcony is amazing. Great job!!
  • Options
    Love the red and green and that rounded balcony is amazing. Great job!!

Thank you so much! Glad you like it! :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very nice building.
    I like the color and the interior (great kitchen!).
  • Options
    KtosikKtosik Posts: 88 Member
    Queen Anne is a very nice house. I like the porch and balcony. The kitchen is also pretty :)