Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern Oasis - A Modern Family Home

Hi . after getting the hang of build mode in the sims 4 i thought why not build a house so i built a house and shared it to the gallery but it didn't get a single download or recommendation and that made me a little disappointed so here i am making a thread so you can see it . i thought it was pretty good what do you think of it ?
Modern Oasis
09-12-14_6-17nbspPM_zps3e70670c.png
are you sick of the old traditional homes . do you want a home that will stand out that will make your neighbors jealous . well than modern oasis is your perfect pick while still being modern the house has 5 bedrooms great for big families and there are 4 bathrooms so forget your children fighting for a bathroom or one of the bedrooms could be easily changed to a gym or a study if needed . the interior is completely modern and includes all electronics from flat screen TVs to Stainless Steel counters the house is decked out in modern furniture and the backyard has a decorative pool and seating area . the house is completely CC free and only requires the sims 4 base game

Download Link:
You can download the house from the gallery . my name on the gallery is XxRayan28xX
or you can download it from Mod The Sims : modthesims.info/download.php?t=534000
or you can download it from The Sims Resource :
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4/title/modern-oasis--5-br--4-ba/id/1255053/

Pictures:
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM_zpsc654c0d7.png
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM-2_zps0d086701.png
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM-5_zps11fe06e7.png
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM-6_zps9c2f4c1b.png
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM-7_zps08abd744.png
09-10-14_2-31nbspPM_zpsd8a41cdb.png
09-10-14_2-31nbspPM-2_zps50451749.png
09-10-14_2-30nbspPM-4_zpsbe955d41.png
09-10-14_2-31nbspPM-4_zps9c97cefc.png
09-10-14_2-31nbspPM-5_zps8a591fc7.png
09-10-14_2-32nbspPM-2_zpsb9567476.png

Comments

• Options
    FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    It's a fantastic build! The gallery gets so many uploads that it's probably hit or miss if anyone even manages to see it.
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. (*)
  • Options
    RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    Very nicely done!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Modern Oasis is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of you! The roofing is great! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows, creating a home where sims can enjoy looking out at through the windows at the outside views. Very nice upper balconies. It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the edges of the lot. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice kitchen and dining room! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst eating at the dining table. The curved sink counter is great! Great bar stool counter. The brickwork texture of the kitchen wall looks nice. Nice living room area.Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano being played whilst sitting resting on the sofa. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice colours that you have used for the beds and the textures and colours of the behead walls look great. It looks nice how you have placed pictures and posters on the bedhead walls for sims to enjoy seeing when laying in bed.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    I think it is a lovely build.
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Looks great...I particularly like the interiors. Very realistic and stylish :)
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I like the way you juxtaposed different textures and colors on the exterior. Great job and nice modern build. :)
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    A lot of interesting shapes, you even got 3 floors! :D Cool build, gj!
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I love the kitchen and balconies on each level. Nice work!
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great work! Another thing to check for the gallery is whether or not your Origin account is set to private. I read somewhere a player had their Origin account set up so tight that their works weren't visible in the gallery. Haven't tested it myself though.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    The kitchen is amazing, I love how you incorporated the bar.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    With such limited content until the EPs and SPs release I was worried every home would look the same after a while and yet so many simmers are coming up with such unique designs and yours is no exception! I love the touches of brick and pops of color. The abundance of windows are an awesome feature. I love natural light even if its only virtual (with the release of TS4 it seems to be the only light I'm gonna get for a while :P ).
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely modern build! I like the architecture and the layout! :)