Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upside Down House, in gallery :)

Hi everyone! I thought I'd make an 'upside down house'. I'm really really proud of it, and have decided to show it off here. I've also uploaded it to the gallery. Search Rubycube86 and it'll be there.

Pics!

1) This is the front of the house. I really love how you can put wall lights anywhere! This also applies to shelves, which will be evident in later pics.

2n67z9c.jpg

2) The view from above. I like how you can add trims and other features to the roofs. Although there's no fireplace in this lot (because I always forget to add them lol) so putting a chimney on there seems rather redundant. So I didn't haha.

se3tjt.png

3) This is the kitchen. It's open plan, as you can tell by some of the lounge furniture at the forefront of the pic.

ojmno6.png

4) This is the lounge area. I love how comfortable and clean it looks. And don't house plants just make everything better? :)

2dh8uih.png5) This is the lounge area again, this time showing you the left portion of the room. If this was my house, I'd be spending most of my time playing on the Sims on the computer... building a house like this...huexzr.png

6) This is the balcony. You can get to it from a door in the kitchen.

1j3qio.png

7) Here are two images showing you different angles of the upstairs landing.

2rrlbfc.png

2ilbj3p.png

8) Here is a picture of the stairs. Have to say, I do love the detail on the coat that's hanging up.

jz86ts.png

9) Two images of the downstairs hallway, at opposite angles.

20krf2w.jpg

294ic87.png

10) Here are two images of the master bedroom, which has been decorated in a nice green hue.

13ygdnp.png

r9e4nr.png

11) And this is the guest bedroom, which I decided to decorate with blue and silver tones.

281rhcn.png

2yn5eeh.png

12) I couldn't get any nice shots of the bathroom (if anyone can give me tips on how to take photos from a Sim's point of view in a small space like a bathroom, please do!) so I opted for a birds eye view instead.

2h53e6h.png

13) Here are three more birds eye views. First one is of the ground floor, second one is of the first floor and the third one is of the roof.

2ib23w9.png

14ihee9.png

2hwl2ja.png

14) And finally, a shot of the house from a faraway angle.

2uxy0kw.png

Please feel free to download! And can you also tell me what you think?

Comments

• Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Clever idea! I really like the way you handled the interior design and color choices.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    Your upside down home is very nice. :) Great idea for the layout of the home! Nice front porch alcove nook for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air on the seat there. It looks very nice how you have placed the wall lights there. Great outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table. Great design of the kitchen! The wall tiling looks nice, and it looks very nice the type of windows and how you have placed them in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals there. The bar stool counter is great! Very nice living room area! It looks great how you have placed the tv in the corner and have the shelves on the corner walls there. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas, watching tv and chatting. The plant and candles on the side table are nice touches. Very nice study desk nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table or sit there having a read. Great outdoors balcony off from the kitchen for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors and look out at the views. Nice upstairs landing area. The table looks nice there with the flowers on it. Sims will enjoy seeing the flowers when going up or down the stairs. It looks nice how you have placed the wall lights either side of the windows. It is a nice homely touch to the coat stand and the shoes rack in the entrance hallway of the home. Nice colours that you have used in the master and guest bedrooms. It looks very nice how you have placed the shelves on the master bedroom bedhead wall! Sims will enjoy laying in bed watching tv and listening to music from the music player.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great work! I agree with KaylyRed about your interior choices.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Thank you everyone! I can't wait to get more expansions, because there will be more choices in build/buy mode.
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    I love this house, i also love that in ts4 you can add fireplaces without having the chimney stack running up through your house! just finished my second house and released you can add the chimney to the roof! how can I download this house?
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    I like it. Nice pick of colors and I really like that small hallway for some reason^^ Cool build:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    very very cute! I love it :)
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    david0736 wrote: »
    I love this house, i also love that in ts4 you can add fireplaces without having the chimney stack running up through your house! just finished my second house and released you can add the chimney to the roof! how can I download this house?

You should be able to download it from going to the gallery and finding my username, which is the same as here. After that, I don't know, since I've never downloaded anything from the gallery, but it should be straight forward from there.