Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

Deleted. Sorry!
Post edited by Pyliathesunelf on

Comments

• Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    edited February 2015
    Decided to use this spot for photos/comics of the series. ^_^

hotflash.png

peterheartdee.png

My first Youtube video starring, Dee, Opal and Thera.

Dee is having one of those moments...
    wedding1.png
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    I really love this story so far. I'm excited to see what takes place with Opal and Peter! :D

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Thank you very much! Oh, I see you have a url to your blog! I'll go bookmark that for your legacy! ^.^
  • Options
    Chapter one is about finished, just need to edit and smooth it out. It should be up either tonight or tomorrow! ^.^
  • Options
    Just finished Chapter one of Another Honey Kiss: A Gnomish Comedy!
    I hope you all enjoy! Happy simming! ^.^

http://gnomerealm.blogspot.com/2014/09/another-honey-kiss-chapter-one.html
  • Options
    Sneak peek of Chapter two!

preview2.png

What will Dee do after she saw her employers lug a stolen ATM upstairs? And did they or didn't they notice her? Find out later this week! ^.^
  • Options
    PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    Love it! Very original. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @peachesnducks, thank you very much! ^.^ BTW, I really love your cute kitten avatar! So cute! :3
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Just in time for the weekend, Chapter Two of Another Honey Kiss: A Gnomish Comedy!

Chapter two:

[url]http://gnomerealm.blogspot.com/2014/09/another-honey-kiss-chapter-two.html[/url]

Hope you all enjoy and Happy simming!
  • Options
    TGIF! It's going to be a simming weekend for me! Not only am I enjoying making a story with Sims 4, but I am enjoying its game play as well. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! ^.^
  • Options
    I am caught up now. That Peter is so mean! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out......
  • Options
    I am caught up now. That Peter is so mean! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out......

I don't think Peter is learning his lesson, but I'm sure Dee will teach him one or Honey Kiss will. ^.~
    Thank you again for reading, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!
  • Options
    Chapter three should be out tonight or tomorrow! ^.^
    Sorry for the delay, I was distracted by playing Sims 4. I did capture a funny screenshot.

kungfufork.png
  • Options
    Finally made a decent banner! ^.^ Yay!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far, if you would like to leave any comments please feel free to do so! Happy simming!
  • Options
    TrehekTheSimTrehekTheSim Posts: 73 Member
    Great story and your characters look great! :D
    The Story of Jessica Eville
    Trehek on the Sims 4 Gallery:
    oqXW3pa.jpg
  • Options
    Great story and your characters look great! :D

Thank you! ^.^ I really appreciate that!
    I love how your sims in your sig look as well!

• Options
    So sorry about the delay in the chapter, but Chapter Three is finally here! Chapter Four will follow shortly. ^.^ Hopefully tomorrow night! Thanks again for reading! Happy simming! *hugs*
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I just read your prologue. The fairytale of the gnomes, and being cursed to change into mortals... I loved it! Original, interesting, imaginative and creative, all that. Will make time to read your other chapters for sure!
  • Options
    I just read your prologue. The fairytale of the gnomes, and being cursed to change into mortals... I loved it! Original, interesting, imaginative and creative, all that. Will make time to read your other chapters for sure!
    I'm so glad that you loved it! I've always found Fairy Tales so much fun and why not mix it up with Sims? ^.^

I read your story as well, I had to stop at chapter six though, it was getting late. Your decorating skills are top notch! I just adore your rooms! Teal on magenta is a wonderful match! Somehow I do hope that Miss Firecracker gets back with Don. Hehe. You take care, and thanks again for taking a peek at my prologue! You have a lovely upcoming weekend!

• Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I got all caught up: I love Peter’s outburst, lol. And his back-and-forth banter with his sister, Opal, is hilarious. LOL, I love how Dee lies about how she plays her video game, rofl. Raise family and fish, indeed – nothing to do with watching them burn to death, lol! Peter can be quite snarky and mean – but the way you are writing your fairytale story, it feels very comical and I’m totally in love with Peter’s personality. Lol, “strangled a plan with garlic noodle” – I cooked those the other day in my game, too. Now I will never look the same way at garlic noodles! Lol. Oh, my, an ATM, the magic money machine! (My Scarlet prefers old fashioned motherlode, rofl). I love how they plan to rule the world with the ATM, lol! Oh, my, the gnomes-turned-mortals can alter Sims’ memories! Dee Boden better watch out, lol. Oooh, no, too late, lol! Aww, poor Peter doesn’t like Dee’s giggles, and Dee hacking Peter’s computer is hilarious. Lol, I love how Opal trips up remembering her beard as a gnome. So funny and cute. Aww, I like the hints of a romance between Peter and Dee. This is going to be a great story – can’t wait to see more from you! <3 And thanks for reading my story, too. :)
  • Options
    capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
    Opal and Peter remind me of how my sister and I play fight, heh. I might have to make her read it.
  • Options
    I got all caught up: I love Peter’s outburst, lol. And his back-and-forth banter with his sister, Opal, is hilarious. LOL, I love how Dee lies about how she plays her video game, rofl. Raise family and fish, indeed – nothing to do with watching them burn to death, lol! Peter can be quite snarky and mean – but the way you are writing your fairytale story, it feels very comical and I’m totally in love with Peter’s personality. Lol, “strangled a plan with garlic noodle” – I cooked those the other day in my game, too. Now I will never look the same way at garlic noodles! Lol. Oh, my, an ATM, the magic money machine! (My Scarlet prefers old fashioned motherlode, rofl). I love how they plan to rule the world with the ATM, lol! Oh, my, the gnomes-turned-mortals can alter Sims’ memories! Dee Boden better watch out, lol. Oooh, no, too late, lol! Aww, poor Peter doesn’t like Dee’s giggles, and Dee hacking Peter’s computer is hilarious. Lol, I love how Opal trips up remembering her beard as a gnome. So funny and cute. Aww, I like the hints of a romance between Peter and Dee. This is going to be a great story – can’t wait to see more from you! <3 And thanks for reading my story, too. :)

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I think this has to be the longest comment I have ever received from my stories and it just tickles me pink! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it and the characters! I've been doing Honey Kiss stories for awhile now, and Sims 4 is perfect for it! (Now if only I could make an elf.) It's so much fun to write when you are also having fun with the game! The only problem that I had was musical chairs! The sims don't want to talk standing up for long, they want to sit down. I guess I can understand that.

Thank you again! *hugs*

• Options
    Opal and Peter remind me of how my sister and I play fight, heh. I might have to make her read it.

I grew up with two older brothers and we loved each other very much, but we had other ways of showing our love other than hugging. I hope you and your sister enjoy the story. ^.^ I see you also have a story, I'm going to go take a look! I get so behind. Thank you again for the comment!

• Options
    I'm caught up. Really made me laugh again. You are such a good writer! I laughed at Opal and Peter and her shoving her finger in his face and then her finding joy in the obituaries. lol She's very mean and needs to learn to have some fun. I am very curious about Peter's job. Again, another great chapter. I really love this story and your sense of humor. I can't wait for next chapter. Hope you are having a great weekend.
  • Options
    KaelinKaelin Posts: 39 Member
    This is really original! I like it! I didn't have time to read through all you've posted so far, but I'll be going back for sure. :)