Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    Awww! Nicolas looks just like his Father! :O

05-05-15_11-17%C2%A0AM-2.png

He's quite charming. :3
  • Options
    This fella sure has Opal blushing!
    05-10-15_1-09%C2%A0PM-2.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love the tease pictures!!!! And yes! Nicolas is all dad.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Love the tease pictures!!!! And yes! Nicolas is all dad.

^_^ He aged well into that nose of his! Uriah, however, took after his Mama. (I aged him up in CAS just to take a sneak peek! He's a cutie!)
    I should have the next chapter out tonight! Chapter--uh--what chapter was I on? Well, I'll have a chapter out! Yep! I need more coffee...
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Well, I'll have a chapter out! Yep! I need more coffee...

Can't wait! Hope you have a great time writing it! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Well, I'll have a chapter out! Yep! I need more coffee...

Can't wait! Hope you have a great time writing it! :)

Oops, I meant I'll have a chapter out tonight. I forgot to add the tonight part! No internet for me until I get plenty of coffee! Hehe!
    I have two chapters done, I just have to edit them. ^_^

I always make sure I'm two chapters again just to make sure the plot is flowing or in case I don't like where the plot is going then I have time to change it. (Actually had to scrap three chapters before. Phew!)

Maybe I'll do some deleted scene section to my blog. XD
  • Options
    I think you had "tonight" in there! I think it was in the earlier sentence that I trimmed off. Anyway, I understood it would be tonight--and I still can't wait! :smiley:

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I think you had "tonight" in there! I think it was in the earlier sentence that I trimmed off. Anyway, I understood it would be tonight--and I still can't wait! :smiley:

Hehe! XD I hope you all enjoy the chapter! It was really fun to make!
  • Options
    Chapter Sixteen of Another Honey Kiss 2.0 is now up on my blog!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! *hugs*
  • Options
    Awww...thats a first. Peter all mushy> Love! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Do you know what my favorite part is? I was going to write it was little Cece playing on the grass, for that is SO adorable! (I love her!)

Then, I read the ending. Oh, all those reasons that Peter is proud of Nick! What a great lesson! How wonderful for Nick to have been able to do that, to learn so much about how to approach life challenges in a strong way, and how great for him to hear how proud his dad is of him! This is a chapter I'll reread when I need to hear Rocky music! "dun-dun-da-da-dun-da-da-dun-dun-dun!"

• Options
    @PammieChick, I'm glad you enjoyed Peter's--secret side. XD

@CathyTea, Isn't little Cece just adorable? I really enjoyed coming up with that part. :3
    Nick has a very strong will and his father is so proud of him for that. Peter really admires his son as well because when Peter was younger he let his sister manipulate him and he doesn't want that to happen to his children. Knowing that Nick is strong enough to stand his ground, Peter doesn't have to worry so much about him.

I'm super happy that you both enjoyed the chapter! Thank you so very much for reading and commenting! *hugs*

• Options
    Thanks for writing it, Pylia! Sometimes, Sim stories make me smile and laugh, sometimes they make me go "aw," and sometimes they bring me a life lesson--this chapter did all three! I know I'll be thinking about it through the day! :) It's a gift you've given your readers. :)

• Options
    Sorry! I've been thinking about this for a while now and have decided that I don't want to write Sims stories anymore. I don't belong here. While I do have two very good friends, I truly am an alien here and always had been even back in the days of TS3.

Thank you all that followed me and all of your kinds words. I feel awful leaving you all in the cold, but this is stressing me out to the point that I get panic attacks every time I think of sims. I can't even play TS3 due to rotten memories of a fallout with a friend and other events that just broke my heart. I just can't shake it and it keeps adding up.

I don't know really what more to say, but I hope everyone takes care and as from the lyrics of Journey; "Don't stop--believing."

• Options
    Oh noooo! Really? I will miss Peter and Dee...and Olivia and Uriah and well...we're on a cliffhanger!!!! :#

But of course, if you're not feeling inspired, I understand. Just know I'm your friend and you can contact me any time pam@pamcalvert.com Write that down before the gurus delete it! HUGS!!! <3 If you start writing again, please tell me! I'm your #1 fan!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hugs, too, Pylia! and much love.

• Options
    xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    Omg I have only just seen this. I'm going to miss your story :( it's amazing and so funny x
    Gallery xbecky685x