Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suzy's Showcase of Homes - Brick Beauty

SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
This four bedroom, four bath stunner is perfect for the larger family. Fully furnished, it boasts an entry foyer with a full bath for visitors, a formal living room w/fireplace, dining room, large kitchen, sunroom and a large guest suite on the first floor. The second floor includes a bedroom for the boys that sleeps two, a bedroom for the girls that sleeps two, a shared bath for the kids rooms, and a master suite with a private balcony. It is lavishly landscaped with a wonderful rear deck/patio area perfect for entertaining. Enjoy!

[img][/img]09-10-14_11-32nbspAM_zps135c9585.png

[img][/img]09-10-14_11-32nbspAM-2_zps575741f1.png

[img][/img]09-10-14_11-32nbspAM-4_zps49546048.png

[img][/img]09-10-14_11-32nbspAM-3_zpsfb00aa83.png

Origin ID: SuzyQuilter

**OK, I can't for the life of me figure out how to post screenshots. If someone could kindly explain to me step-by-step, I would be most appreciative. I uploaded my screenshots to Picasa and tried to paste the url using the url linky, but when I preview all I get is the url code highlighted. No screenshot. Pooh.**
Post edited by SuzyQSim1259 on

Comments

• Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Upload the pictures to a picture sharing site such as tinypic, Flickr, or Photobucket and then copy the URL code and paste it in the commment. :)
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    Thanks, SimChelle. I tried that but it's not working. I uploaded to Picasa and copied the url and all I get is the url string when I preview. No screenshot. :(
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    I am sorry that you are having problems posting your pictures. The links that you are posting are not leading to your photos.
    The links lead to a secure site so perhaps there is an option you need to click to share it with others? I will look forward to seeing your pictures when you are able to post them.
  • Options
    Thank you, rosemow. You are always such a positive, helpful simmer. I always enjoy your lengthy, heartfelt reviews of others lots. I'm thinking it may have to do with the site I uploaded them to. Tomorrow I will have to look into it further and hopefully will find a solution. Hugs.
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey SuzyQ! It has been a while! I think I can help you. When you copy the link to your hosted picture and you are ready to paste it to your discussion (thread?), you need to click the folded page icon on the grey bar at the top. A box will appear, then paste it in the box. Then preview your page to see if it appears. Hope this helps!

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    Fyjal2631Fyjal2631 Posts: 78 Member
    You need to have 50 points to be able to post a link
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Suzy I cannot find your gallery :( My gallery seems to get wonky this time of night for me! So many simmers lagging up mah game lol jk :P I will keep trying, can't wait to see your homes.

Have you tried uploading using photobucket? That's what I currently use. Hope you sort it all out so we can see ^_^
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for your suggestions everyone. I think Fyjal hit the nail on the head. I probably need 50 points to be able to post links. Now, how do you go about getting 50 points? LOL.

*Nevermind. I checked my profile and I have 84 points. Ugh. LOL.
  • Options
    Hi, Ed! *waves* I tried what you suggested. The link posts there, but nothing happens after that. I tried to enter and nada. I tried to preview and nada. All I have in that box is the link and an "x". :disappointed:

P.S. I'm really kinda tech savvy, so this is stumping me big time.
  • Options
    OMG!! It finally worked!!! It was the Picasa site. Photobucket did it! Thanks everyone for your patience. *whew*
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    wow this is excellent! I especially like the curved veranda area. Great work!
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    That is an awesome house! I will definitely download it later today. Beautiful job!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Thanks Jasonmazda2 and lovesstorms. Hope your Sims enjoy it! :o)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    OMG!! It finally worked!!! It was the Picasa site. Photobucket did it! Thanks everyone for your patience. *whew*

Glad it worked! Very nice house ^_^
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    I am glad that you were able to get your pictures to be posted :) Brick Beauty is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows. Very nice curved front and back patios. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ on the back patio and enjoy eating their meal in the outdoors air at the table. Great bar stool counter area for them to enjoy having a drink outdoors. The water fountain in the corner of the propery looks nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your house looks very nice, I love the exterior design, and the nice patio area outside, and the interior is laid out very well, with a warm and homely vibe, it looks lovely :)
  • Options
    Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    OMG it looks so beautiful and homely.
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    That's a gorgeous house! well done :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Very pretty! Looks like a plush pad. I'd move in. ;)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    Thank you all for viewing my home and taking the time to comment on it. Your comments are so sweet and I really appreciate them. I hope your simmies enjoy the home in your game. Hugs to all. :smiley:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely house Suzy! I especially love the brick exterior and the round patio at the back! :)