Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who has some tips?

I've been playing TS4 now for around 50 hours and it's getting a bit boring..Any one have some fun tips that i should do or try out? IT doesn't matter what it is even the most basic things can be good..maybe i missed some features etc.. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2014
    try out some challanges for example :) ... or achievments
    sigv2.jpg
    Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1

• Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Good tip - Never eat yellow snow! ;)
  • Options
    LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    my play time is at 74 hours and im not bored
    take breaks and maybe try different types of sims
    challenges also make it more fun
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    I understand completely. I'm still learning new things, too, but I found a thread that gave me some new ideas, so maybe it'll help you. :)forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/780989/did-you-know/p1. Have fun exploring some more! :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sim_RomanovSim_Romanov Posts: 45 Member
    Try a legacy challenge maybe? Or creating a story?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Its really depends in what play style you like.
    -Or maybe challenge yourself to unlock all the locked objects by completing the different achivenments.
    -If you're into building try recreations your own home or perhaps a famous landmark/house (e.g. The White House).
    -if you're into sim creation try making a celebrity look-alike sim
  • Options
    Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    I would nail all the achievements, then set some goals of your own. Something like experiencing every type of death available with a single sim or seeing how many sims in your world you can kill off. Morbid yes...morbid but fun (at least for me anyway).
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • Options
    mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    Well don't cheat, start in a basic home and work your way to a mansion, get a job, try to get all skill to 10, grow a perfect garden with some cow plants, try to basically complete all achievements.
  • Options
    FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2014
    Well don't cheat, start in a basic home and work your way to a mansion, get a job, try to get all skill to 10, grow a perfect garden with some cow plants, try to basically complete all achievements.
    That's the way i am playing that. Idk how expensive houses are but i already have saved up about 110k :). I am looking forward to move to some nice mansion in future :).

sigv2.jpg
    Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1

• Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    edited September 2014
    First tip, Stay out of threads that start with "Why can't we"

Oh wait you mean for the game. Getting the piano skill is great! they have some tunes that you should really enjoy. I also enjoyed doing the culinary career.
  • Options
    SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    Jimboola11 wrote: »

But there is no snow in the sims 4 :(
  • Options

It's not that hard to achieve some good money and skills. I never use cheats it feels cheap and doesn't feel good when you earn a big house..(my opinion) Achievements are always a good way to spent some time on them! :D
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Skulltec wrote: »
    Jimboola11 wrote: »

But there is no snow in the sims 4 :(

You may have me on a technicality. >:)

• Options
    ShoManjiShoManji Posts: 65 Member

That's the way I'm playing it ;) .. ~45h by now and still looooots to do

@Skulltec Did you find the secret places yet and explored them ? :)
    ExPs : City Living, Get to Work
    GPs : Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat
    SPs : Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff

• Options
    ShoManji wrote: »

That's the way I'm playing it ;) .. ~45h by now and still looooots to do

@Skulltec Did you find the secret places yet and explored them ? :)

Woah! Hold on, there are secret places!? NO i didn't know they were in the game:O Give me a hint how to find them >:]
  • Options
    ShoManjiShoManji Posts: 65 Member

Woah! Hold on, there are secret places!? NO i didn't know they were in the game:O Give me a hint how to find them >:]

Well first off you need to have handiness at lvl10 and then look for cave entrance that's barred ;)
    ExPs : City Living, Get to Work
    GPs : Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat
    SPs : Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff

• Options
    ShoManji wrote: »

Well first off you need to have handiness at lvl10 and then look for cave entrance that's barred ;)

This is really a golden tip for me!! I'm gonna try it out soon as possible ^^