Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 "Did you know..."

Comments

• Options
    MALAiA46MALAiA46 Posts: 1,436 Member
    edited September 2014
    Rawla wrote: »
    MALAiA46 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any sims 4 base game challenges out yet?

Pinstar will be releasing the TS4 updated rules to the Legacy Challenge tomorrow I believe. (Thursday)

Ok! Are there any other challenges though?
  • Options
    neonhorn22neonhorn22 Posts: 132 Member
    Reading this thread makes me really want to play this game. :)
  • Options
    Staple_SaladStaple_Salad Posts: 474 Member
    kirah wrote: »
    Did you know when the sims leaves to work, even thou the pic is greyed out you can still click it and chose how he should perform in his job like you did in ts3<br />
    (sorry if this is too obvious and everyone knew already... I didnt and thought you couldn't do that anymore until I clicked the 2ppl icon on it and got the options, yay!)

I know I'm a bit late to the game but... YOU CAN DO THAT!? I'm so bored when my sims are at work lol
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    MALAiA46 wrote: »
    Did you know that your sims will drink milk or juice while peeing and can take a selfie while peeing!

That's hilarious!! I really have to see a photo of this.

Sims 4 seems to have so many more little details than Sims 3, which seemed quite shallow.

• Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Did you know that you can cook and eat food in somebody else's house without getting into trouble? (I haven't tried taking a bath yet.)
  • Options
    Staple_SaladStaple_Salad Posts: 474 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    Gabbryrose wrote: »
    Did you know that you now have goals to complete at parties? You get scored based on how you complete the assigned goals and getting a gold medal will reward you with various objects. My sim had a wedding party and earned the gold medal. She was gifted with a microwave, coffee maker, and fridge! The wedding party tasks were things like "Have 3 drinks", "Eat Food", "Cut the cake", and "Thank a sim for coming".

OMG! I hate that with a passion. You no longer can play freely. Everything seems dictated. So dumbed down.

Those are only for the parties with rewards and rankings. You can throw a regular party with no goals and no rewards just like previous games if you want.
  • Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Someone just posted you need to pickpocket 5 other sims in the criminal career. I didn't know that, but sounds cool.
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    Not sure if it's been listed, but the rocks/gems you find in the world have an influence on your emotional states. I have a gem that influences focus and a rock that influences energy(?). I'm going to see what others I can find.
  • Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    WOW! I learned so much from this thread! Haha, well my break time is over time to go back to play the sims 4 :D
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    Oooh!!! I wish I had a screenshot for this but did you know you can fall asleep while taking a bath?! I think you have to take a bath while your sim is really sleepy haha it happened to my sim xD I thought it was funny, his icon color was purple (meaning asleep) and I was like huh? he's bathing tho, then I click on him and I see him sleeping in the bathtub naked. HAHA XD
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    edited September 2014
    delete
    edit: previous posters already said the same thing I said sorry :s
  • Options
    Do the sims 4 ep's come out every 6 months?
  • Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    Did you know that kids can now play the violin.
    Did you know that bills only come once a week now.
  • Options
    EdoubleGoodiesEdoubleGoodies Posts: 31 Member
    Did you know that on the retro station there are some Sims 1 songs playing on it? I know that the Solar Flare Lounge in Oasis Springs has retro music playing.
  • Options
    Did you know that sims don't stop drop and roll when they're on fire? hahaha

They panic mostly!
  • Options
    mana0143mana0143 Posts: 75 Member
    meggiewes wrote: »
    @Matthia Did you know that playing the game may cause lack of sleep due to fun? ;)

Seriously, I'm having a blast. I still haven't seen all of the emotions and I am getting close to having Pancake Bob adopt a kid. I wanted him to be a full blown adult first and he is five days from his birthday.

LOL. I have this same problem, lack of sleep right now. Funny thing, did you know that life also gets in the way of Sims 4? Major buzz kill ;) Gotta take care of the real family as well.

• Options
    kymber13kymber13 Posts: 274 Member
    > @Emaira0502 said:
    > Cnstnc680 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, you can select up to 5 per category. Yes, each time they change, they will select a different outfit, including the hair you selected!!

So that means you will use all of the clothing and hair options in a single game! Not crazy about the limited options to customize - all the Sims in the Gallery look the same!!
  • Options
    mana0143mana0143 Posts: 75 Member
    berng00 wrote: »
    I saw a ferry boat moving up the canal. It's not ride-able tho'. Also saw a train moving on the railroad tracks. Lastly, if you pay attention to the cars... there are some really nice cars on the roads. I wonder if they'll add cars in an expansion They seem to work just fine.

I also noticed that when I was on my way back from a bar and was trying to click on my house that the cursor showed a car I believe. I would bet that there would be vehicles in the near future.
  • Options
    desi9876543desi9876543 Posts: 83 Member
    I like how people say you can not edit the town but you actually can. You can edit the community lots and even make new ones : )
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    I like how people say you can not edit the town but you actually can. You can edit the community lots and even make new ones : )

For all four kinds that exist. Boring.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I turned the museum in Oasis Springs into a community center. I had to change it's lot type to generic. I also added a wedding arch with benches, cloth covered tables and chairs and a bar to the museum courtyard in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    RavernaRaverna Posts: 192 Member
    smoogie wrote: »
    Did you know that if you are disappointed with TS4 you can still reinstall TS3 and play that instead?

Sorry, that was just a quick joke but just had to get it out the way

Did you know that EA gave us The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free a while back so that if you like TS4 non open world design but don't like TS4, you can go play The Sims 2 with all the expansions. :)

• Options
    RavernaRaverna Posts: 192 Member
    Did you know?
    When you first start the game you can't pitch the camera up and down, however, in the options there is an option called "Sims 3 Camera" that you can select and it's exactly like how you operated the camera in Sims 3.

Did you know?
    In order to turn off that hideous grid in build/buy mode you can press G. Yup it's that simple!

In addition to that, did you know that you can toggle between the camera control mode by using "Ctrl-Shift-Tab" instead of going into option.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top