Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 "Did you know..."

Comments

• Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    I like how people say you can not edit the town but you actually can. You can edit the community lots and even make new ones : )

For all four kinds that exist. Boring.
    I have seen you going around the forums bashing everyone who likes the sims 4. If you hate it then please don't try to bring other people down with you. I personally love this game and am getting tired of being bullied and pushed around by those who have a different opinion.

You have just bullied me for having a different opinion.

And I was telling facts. TS4 only has paultry four kinds of community lots.

BULLY!

You should be ashamed of your bullying.
  • Options
    BmusesBmuses Posts: 63 Member
    Did you know if u make coffee or have your sim get something to drink, they will drink and eat at the same time. Just have them set the cup down or put it in their inventory. Then while they are eating tell them to drink it and they will set it beside their plate! Love having my sim drink coffee with his eggs in the morning.
  • Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    Did you know there's no maternity wear? They can wear the regular clothes=yay! Although when my sim 1st took her pregnancy test she was still in her smexy sleepwear and it was like BAM Sudden Giant Tummy oh my gosh lol
  • Options
    Raverna wrote: »
    smoogie wrote: »
    Did you know that if you are disappointed with TS4 you can still reinstall TS3 and play that instead?

Sorry, that was just a quick joke but just had to get it out the way

Did you know that EA gave us The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free a while back so that if you like TS4 non open world design but don't like TS4, you can go play The Sims 2 with all the expansions. :)

A better game, with all bell and whistles. For free. With pools, teens, toddlers, real elders, cars and SNOW. For free.
  • Options
    SmithMarsh wrote: »
    Did you know there's no maternity wear?

Another thing they took out!
  • Options
    mana0143mana0143 Posts: 75 Member

Thankfully because the maturity wear was not cute.
  • Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member

Lol this is a Good thing sweetie. I got so tired of my sim having so few outfits to wear when she was pregnant.
  • Options
    WindiiWindii Posts: 27 Member
    did you know that even though there is no hospital, when your pregnant sim is ready to give birth click on them and a pie menu choice of go to hospital comes up and they will leave to hospital to have the baby and then return after the birth with the baby in a bassinet.
  • Options
    mana0143 wrote: »
    You can throw a dirty plate into the recycle bin trash can (drag and drop) and get $20 each time. I hate when my sim washes dishes now! ;)

O_o

Yet another oversight.

Doubtful. It's the only one I could get it to work on.

• Options
    WindiiWindii Posts: 27 Member
    did you know that you can stop needs decay for your sims lot or the whole town, simply ctrl +shift + C to open cheat box then type in testingcheats true then shift click your mailbox and select to stop needs bar from decaying and make all happy.

you can also type in motherlode in the cheat box to get 50,000 for your family
  • Options
    jesse40jesse40 Posts: 381 Member
    you people market this better then EA does
    no offense EA xD
  • Options

From your spelling, it's clear how mentally challenged you are.
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    I like how people say you can not edit the town but you actually can. You can edit the community lots and even make new ones : )

I have seen you going around the forums bashing everyone who likes the sims 4. If you hate it then please don't try to bring other people down with you. I personally love this game and am getting tired of being bullied and pushed around by those who have a different opinion.

BULLY!

Actually no, it has 8. 4 to each town. You can go to Oasis and Willow. So it's 8. Not 4.
  • Options
    Peacocktail18Peacocktail18 Posts: 89 Member
    (Sorry if re-post) Did you know that when embarrassed, Sims will go to their bed and "Hide from everyone" !! Too funny and cute!
    qWTILUF.png

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Did you know that Sims who get embarrassed at work can "Hide from co-workers"? And happy Sims can giggle in their sleep?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Did you know that spoiled children that don't get their way like to troll unrelated threads in an attempt to rain on other peoples' fun? And then get very angry and defensive if you say anything about it?

Did you know teens now take selfies in all kinds of situations - not just while peeing. (lol - I've yet to see this, but my teen has taken a few selfies that were unorchestrated by me - one while showing his muscles)

Did you know this game is more challenging that it was in TS3? You work for those promotions now; relationships take some work as well.

Did you know there are TONS of interactions now.

Did you know children have their own aspirations, as do teens? Their skills are different as well. Exercising on the ladder bars grants motor skills, for example. Don't know if this translates to an adult skill or not.
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2 wrote: »

BULLY!

Actually no, it has 8. 4 to each town. You can go to Oasis and Willow. So it's 8. Not 4.

8 of that same 4 is still 4.

• Options
    ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    My sim was reading a skill book and automatically got up to pee all the while she never stopped reading. Oh an the funny walk when they really have to go cracks me up.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

From your spelling, it's clear how mentally challenged you are.

Wow. I'm mentally challenged. Good one. Makes you a big person. Really? Maternity. Happy? I've had a long day. Mentally challenged? Am I supposed to be hurt by your lack of maturity? Where the word actually fits. ;)

Edit. I'll leave the spelling error so you can feel good about yourself. K?
  • Options
    I'm mentally challenged.

Truth will set you free.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Did you know that Sims can have Pen Pals? Just click on the Computer and choose "Socialize"!
    My Sim's pen pal is from Appaloosa Plains.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,000 Member

While I wish we could edit the worlds outside of the lots, there really are more than four types of community lots. For one thing there are four venue designations that exist in one world but not the other. There's also an unused "general" or unassigned lot designation.
  • Options
    I'm mentally challenged.

Truth will set you free.

Because the truth is your petty jabs don't bother me. That the best you got? My 8 year old does better.
  • Options
    I'm mentally challenged.

Truth will set you free.

Because the truth is your petty jabs don't bother me. That the best you got? My 8 year old does better.

And I can do better than you. What does that tell about you?

• Options
    lilmisfit1987lilmisfit1987 Posts: 1,055 Member
    I've always loved these threads! Did you know that sims can still lift weights and use the punching bag while pregnant? I have an active female sim with the body builder aspiration and her pregnancy didn't slow her down at all!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top