Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This day is going by so slooooowwww!!!

EVERY MINUTE FEELS LIKE AN HOUR! UGHH!
oa8abb.gif

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited September 2014
    I have school tomorrow but yet I want the day to be over too.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Hang in there. Try watching some lets plays on you tube :)
  • Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    Kamb64 wrote: »
    Hang in there. Try watching some lets plays on you tube :)

I've been doing that T_T it's not enough haha i'll watch more to see some tips they have. Lol
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    I understand! On one hand, I don't want the day to end because its back to work and school tomorrow. But, on the other, I really want to explore the game at midnight...
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Caffeine is your friend
  • Options
    JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    This day is taking forever, I agree! I have to work tomorrow and CANNOT wait for it to be released so I can try it out for at least twenty minutes.
  • Options
    HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    I don't like spoilers so I haven't watched any actual gameplay videos but one thing I'm doing to help pass the time is watching the video playlist for the Sims on the Sims Youtube Channel. It's pretty neat because I had forgotten about some of the stuff like the voodoo doll and that we craft stuff haha! Some of the videos are super cute and some are funny! Keeps the hype going :) About 6 more hours to go!!
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    JayFirefly wrote: »
    This day is taking forever, I agree! I have to work tomorrow and CANNOT wait for it to be released so I can try it out for at least twenty minutes.

That's exactly what I'm doing before school, try and play it for a few minutes.

• Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i want it to go by faster....i want to play now!!!!
  • Options
    jayisricejayisrice Posts: 194 Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah everybody is using vpn lol
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    You're lucky. In the UK we have to wait until Friday! :(
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    it is and i have no work tomorrow double yes :D
  • Options
    Rhouse2009Rhouse2009 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm sure we all agree :) It's been a long day waiting for this. I'm very lucky to have one day off tomorrow to play the game, so I am going to stay up late playing with it. To kill time, I'm watching movies, checking forums and planning my evening snacks.
    To inSIMity & beyond!
  • Options
    SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    It is going by slow!! I have been up since 4am because I choose to go to bed early last night. I told myself I would take a nap so I can be a little rested by tonight to play. But the nap never happen...
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    yep creeping day....so close but so far....for me 3 yrs of waiting has come down to the final 6 hours
  • Options
    rachelelyse88rachelelyse88 Posts: 9 New Member
    I know. I feel like I'm going to die of old age before midbight. lmao. I'm going to walmart to get it as soon as possible
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    I took a nap so I'd be a bit more energized by the time midnight gets here.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I neeeeeeed this game! i'm glad we only have 4 days of school this week.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I know exactly how you're feeling. I've been up since 6am Central time. . . .
    6 more hours to go... and I have no idea what to do to pass the time. I was thinking of a movie.. maybe that would at least shave off 2-3 hours; and if I full screen it.. then I won't have to check the freaking clock every two seconds... but then that leaves me with 3-4 more hours left.. so I'm really just kind of.. "AHHH" at this point.. because Watching youtube videos, or looking at pictures or watching live-streams is only making it worse. *falls over*.
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    I'm playing the last of my sims 3 current house today and time seems to be flying because of the horrible freezing lol.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    The counter says 6 more hours!
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    UGH I KNOW! I dont go back to school until Wednesday (happens to be my birthday, but its labor day here in the US and I only have my college classes on M,W,F), but I volunteered to work today. My boss scheduled me to work 6 AM to 2:30 PM, so I've been up literally alllllll day just waiting. Luckily I am pretty tired and just woke up from a nap which will hopefully keep me up tonight! :)
  • Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    Ugh! I just looked at the clock and it just now turned 5pm.... I looked at it like an hour ago and I swear it was already 5. LMAO UGH! My mind is going crazy xD
    oa8abb.gif
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I'm playing sims 3 and my sim is making and drinking lots of wine to make the time pass by quicker ;)
  • Options
    Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    I cant play until tomorrow night and my mind is being tortured :s
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png