The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This day is going by so slooooowwww!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    That gonna me in school
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    I cant play until tomorrow night and my mind is being tortured :s

I can't play till Wednesday since I have work tomorrow. So i know how you feel about waiting.

• Options
    Blondie50291Blondie50291 Posts: 97 Member
    I think I've watched all the youtube videos.. twice :neutral_face: come onnn midnight!!
    highfive.gif
  • Options
    I know exactly how you're feeling. I've been up since 6am Central time. . . .
    6 more hours to go... and I have no idea what to do to pass the time. I was thinking of a movie.. maybe that would at least shave off 2-3 hours; and if I full screen it.. then I won't have to check the freaking clock every two seconds... but then that leaves me with 3-4 more hours left.. so I'm really just kind of.. "AHHH" at this point.. because Watching youtube videos, or looking at pictures or watching live-streams is only making it worse. *falls over*.

We think the same lady..
    highfive.gif
  • Options
    KHRFan4everKHRFan4ever Posts: 39 Member
    Yes it seems like the day is moving at a crawl.
    sims4sig001.png
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I just woke up from a nap. I never nap !! bah still 5 hours to go! what now?
  • Options
    jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    edited September 2014
    It is going by slow! I'm sick too so that doesn't help.. Going to be hard sleeping tonight either way, regardless of the game coming out tomorrow. This stinks! :(
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    Ugh... tell me about it!!! I was working all day! and all my co workers were like "ohhhhh the game comes out tomorrow"!!! and hiding my pre order cards lol
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I can't play until after work tomorrow, hopefully by 6 or 7pm I'll get to play for about 3 hours before bed. I won't really get huge amount of time to play until the weekend. Very excited to play though, just feeling sorry for myself that I have to be a responsible working adult. lol.
  • Options
    I think I've watched all the youtube videos.. twice :neutral_face: come onnn midnight!!

@Blondie50291 I'm not sure if this applies to you, but one of the developers in the last twitch tv video on the Sims channel (I think it was Ryan Vaughn?) said at the end of the broadcast the "secret" that the game is actually unlocking at NINE PM and not midnight!!! So check then... Eastern Time, I think.
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    I can't play until after work tomorrow, hopefully by 6 or 7pm I'll get to play for about 3 hours before bed. I won't really get huge amount of time to play until the weekend. Very excited to play though, just feeling sorry for myself that I have to be a responsible working adult. lol.

Oh then you are quite lucky! I will be picking up mine at 11am, and playing at 10:15pm or so, cause i get out of work at 10 :( The day that I have been talking all month, and the boss decides to put me all night!!!
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    JoenielJoeniel Posts: 727 Member
    jirlucfan wrote: »
    It is going by slow! I'm sick too so that doesn't help.. Going to be hard sleeping tonight either way, regardless of the game coming out tomorrow. This stinks! :(

slow? The whole weekend was slow!! But at least in just a few hours away to have the game.
    gatitos_zps08y2lsrh.gif
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I'm getting by.... updating my drivers and watching 'The Fault in our Stars'
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    planned on going to gamestop when they open in the morning but i may be tempted to go to walmart at midnite.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options

@Blondie50291 I'm not sure if this applies to you, but one of the developers in the last twitch tv video on the Sims channel (I think it was Ryan Vaughn?) said at the end of the broadcast the "secret" that the game is actually unlocking at NINE PM and not midnight!!! So check then... Eastern Time, I think.

I heard about that, but I thought it was a rumor. I'll peek at it at 9, but I don't wanna get my hopes up lol
    highfive.gif
  • Options
    Didrika2001Didrika2001 Posts: 64 Member
    Im about to go play my sims 3.... just to pass the time
  • Options
    Joeniel wrote: »
    jirlucfan wrote: »

slow? The whole weekend was slow!! But at least in just a few hours away to have the game.

Agreed! The past 5 days... :neutral_face:
    highfive.gif
  • Options

I heard about that, but I thought it was a rumor. I'll peek at it at 9, but I don't wanna get my hopes up lol

Well, I hope it's true! I heard it with my own ears! :) Good luck and happy simming ;)
  • Options

Well, I hope it's true! I heard it with my own ears! :) Good luck and happy simming ;)

Well if thats the case then its just an hour and half a way, better check if my dungeon is set up :wink: Happy Simming :smile:
    highfive.gif
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I know. </3 I'm just dying to be able to make proper CC. I want the game and I want all the game files so badly. ='[
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Kamb64 wrote: »
    Caffeine is your friend

You my friend are awesome . Totally agree . Now my friend im off to worship Juan Valdez at the Maxwell House
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hit the fast forward button!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    It is dragging and I haven't had one update from GAME about my order. I'm so sad