Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHO CAN'T WAIT TO BUILD HOUSES!!

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @frostpot - I often thought of that too! That EA should make a low spec and hig spec version of the sims game. That way everyone is happy!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I can't wait!
  • Options
    RellyJackRellyJack Posts: 136 Member
    If I had hair, I'd be pulling it out right now. I'm so excited about building the new houses.
  • Options
    CristalBlueRosesCristalBlueRoses Posts: 427 Member
    I was really bad at building in all the sims games, so I'm hoping I can do better in this one :-)
    I'm also really looking forward to rooms being able to be uploaded, that is a fantastic idea, and one I'll probably be using quite often.

Plus, I love that I don't have to jump through hoops to put houses from all you excellent builders into my game, and can just plop them down on an active lot. :-)
    Brian's Log: Day sixty-seven.
    Cube was quite all night. Once again
    Cube as quiet all day. As per previously.
    No movement.
    No change in measurements.
    End of entry
  • Options
    AngelAmyRFAngelAmyRF Posts: 58 Member
    I am not a good builder in the sims 3 but I am looking forward to playing with all of the new build tools in the sims 4.
  • Options
    KakeladysuKakeladysu Posts: 118 Member
    Love to build---hoping it is as much fun as in prior games :)
    kakesig004.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    It is great that there are lots of simmers all looking forward to building in sims 4! :) Happy simming and building to everyone! :)
  • Options
    StokedSimmerStokedSimmer Posts: 58 Member
    I can't wait to get my hands on Build-and-Buy Mode! I'll admit, I spend a LOT of my time in the game building houses, and I'm psyched for it! :D

I'm not sure how often I'll be using the drag-and-drop room feature, but hey, who knows! I'm looking forward to all the new features, and especially all the new objects! When I watch gameplay videos and trailers, I always have to go back and watch the whole video again to see what was actually going on because I was constantly pausing and ogling over stuff like cabinetry, haha. I mean, THOSE ISLANDS. And cabinets over the fridge, my gosh. -fans self- :#
    tumblr_m4lb9nR8lz1qztmnoo1_500.gif

"The city is flying. Okay, the city is FLYING, we're fighting an army of robots...and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." - Hawkeye, becoming self-aware in AOU

Origin ID - Blue_Nikon_007
  • Options
    CaitarinaCaitarina Posts: 175 Member
    i used to be terrible at building, all my houses looked the same.
    with the new building features i feel like i could finally create something unique.
    so yes i cant wait for building in sims 4 :)
    zy5wme.png
  • Options
    sassyvivensassyviven Posts: 67 Member
    Me either , can't wait to try out the build mode . I love the cas .
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!!! :D

I too remember houses uploaded (and downloaded) from sims 1 exchange. Also sims 2, and 3.

I like to build houses that are simple, straightfoward, and playtested.

• Options
    pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    > @Helenamis said:
    > I can't wait for building either! I hated building in sims 3 tbh :c

Yeah TS3 was so clunky. Can't wait for September...
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I. Am. Dying. ;___; I want to make big houses, old houses, cottages, and villas SO BADLY.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    Can't wait either!
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg
  • Options
    flakez09flakez09 Posts: 2 New Member
    Come on September 2nd! :D
  • Options
    sassyvivensassyviven Posts: 67 Member
    I can't wait either!! Hurry Sept 2nd!!
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    Sooooo excited!
  • Options
    ShunKiyoshi13ShunKiyoshi13 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm excited for it too! I may be a total newb at making decent houses, but gosh dang it it's still fun to do.
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    I can't wait either! The building in Sims 4 looks better than Sims 3.I really didn't care for building in Sims 3 until they added the blueprint mode.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i thought my sims 3 builds looked like a 5 year old did them. excited to try 4 since i found out today you can make victorians.
  • Options
    fozzybear98fozzybear98 Posts: 110 Member
    I'm really looking forward to building in The Sims 4 as well. I love building, so I think with the new tools, I'll be busy making homes for a while.
  • Options
    NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Posts: 119 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think what i honestly can not wait to do is to start working on Mods for TS4. But yes i absolutely would like to build a Rocket... House .... A Rocket House!

I'm not kidding -i really want to build a Rocket House, hehe. left_right097_010.gif
  • Options
    Donleon09Donleon09 Posts: 38 Member
    me XD but im not sure what type of house XD
  • Options
    HKateSHKateS Posts: 89 Member
    I've never been any good with houses (or Sims for that matter) but I'm hoping that TS4 will at least make it a little less frustrating for me. Still, I have the creative talent of a rock when it comes to house design so I am quite sure that ease of use will not remedy that. The styled rooms will hopefully give me a push though. :)
  • Options
    frostpotfrostpot Posts: 208 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    @frostpot - I often thought of that too! That EA should make a low spec and hig spec version of the sims game.
    That way everyone is happy!
    You see? This is why pacifism works!