Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for The Color Wheel to be added to the sims 4. **213 Signatures and counting**

Comments

• Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    Is the OP still updating the list? It hasn't been updated in a while it looks like..
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I need a color wheel!!!!!

/signed

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    Signed.
  • Options
    landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    don't know that this will work at all (is the list being updated? was started a while ago) but who knows, someone might be listening... don't limit our creativity by sticking us with really limited colour choices! Signed!
  • Options
    JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    :Signed:
    It will make decorating houses and designing sims a lot less fun. Create a Style kind of stretched the limited items we were given and helped make it possible to make each sim and house look a bit more unique despite using the same items. I used to spend hours using it to tweak things on The Sims 3. It's too much of a step backward not to include something like it.
  • Options
    sierra319sierra319 Posts: 119 Member
    Signed! :D
  • Options
    justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    Why waste your time and effort with this? Every day there is a new petition on here and every one of them has resulted in the same thing from EA and the creators..... Silence
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    You guys know this thread and petition is from a year ago right? If they were going to add a color wheel I think they would have already.
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    You guys know this thread and petition is from a year ago right? If they were going to add a color wheel I think they would have already.

Well it wouldn't hurt to try. Besides they don't even have time to add pools or toddlers lol so even if they wanted to add the color wheel, they wouldn't have the time to. There's still hope for it to be added in a patch or later on. And even if they don't put it in for Sims 4, this will let them know what we want for Sims 5 and beyond.

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    Signed. I didn't sign this before (I don't think) because I thought they would at least add this. But after using the demo, yes, this game needs a color wheel. I don't want to have to learn the new SPE4 just to make a recolor. A mesh...yeah someday for this game, maybe later, but not (Learn) just for a recolor. This game needs an EA tool with a big easy button...color wheel.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    xAlexandurrxAlexandurr Posts: 12 New Member
    Although I'm unsure if this will happen, count me in.

Signed!
  • Options
    lexxsimslexxsims Posts: 366 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh....
  • Options
    SadieMSadieM Posts: 150 Member
    Signed :)
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I want the color wheel but I know it will not be added. But will sign here

The reason EA will not add the color wheel because they want to shove their store items or the premium subscription down our throat! With a color wheel the game will be more complete in terms of objects and clothing. You will not need to buy a red skirt or a blue sofa. Without the color wheel the game will be lacking and when you feel it is lacking you will need to get more for your game and here EA will shove its premium subscription down our throat.

If this policy did not work for the advantage of the premium subscription then expect Sims 5 (if there will be one) will not even have the ability to be modded.

EA wants our money, not just for buying this game. EA wants all the money in our wallet
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited August 2014
    I am not sure if I've signed this one yet, but if not, please add my name.

I wish to sign especially after playing with the new CAS Demo. Of course there is limited content there because it's a demo, but I ran into issues where it was hard to match a shade of red when I wanted a sim to wear the red & black leather top with a black skirt, black stockings and red shoes. It was hard to find red shoes that hit the right shade, and I couldn't go with a red skirt because no red skirt came in the shade of that leather top.

If they are going to rob us of a colour wheel, you'd think they could've at least co-ordinated themselves a little better!! I mean, I want to have some fashion victim sims, but most of the time, I want my sims to be fashionable. I live in a country that lacks interest in fashion and it's a dream of mine to see people dressing like they mean it :P

(modified for spelling)
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    FrankenCookiehFrankenCookieh Posts: 52 Member
    It probably won't be added, but I'll sign.

I know EA took out Create-A-Style because it was laggy on some computers, and I appreciate that. But they could have at least included a simple colour wheel for clothing and hair, it wouldn't be too hard.

Either way, I'm still buying The Sims 4, because I love the art style and the general feel of it.
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    You have my signature even though I highly doubt it will be implemented.
  • Options
    PyerPyer Posts: 22 Member
    signed
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    How did I miss this? CASt was my breaking point, way before no toddlers and no pools. I NEED a coloring wheel. Playing the demo, and I am already pulling at my hair, wishing I could change some things with colors, let alone some fabric choices. SIGN ME UP!
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    I've already signed this, but I just wanted to stop by and reassure you that this petition is a great idea. After playing around with the demo, the lack of CASt or even a simple colour wheel has become painfully obvious...
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    I'll sign this one :)
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    Signed
  • Options
    marcussp1310marcussp1310 Posts: 161 Member
    Signed!
    certified homestuck
    301bfb542c7c9f177780a25bebf33134fbb93279efedb9b40fa0f3838ef74286_1.gif