Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AUGUST set speculation! NEW HINT AS OF JULY 30th!

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, sent my *join group* request on Facebook Sims 3 Alumni and Friends. I am also on Twitter, but I really spend a lot more time on Facebook. I have no intentions of leaving the forums. As long as they keep the forum open, I am here.

Karritz, have a good time on your trip!

Have I accepted your request yet, and didn't know your username on here?

Yes thanks. You have accepted.

I put the new tent up a couple of hours ago. It seems I can manage it on my own - will take it down shortly. I've started packing the car. Doubt I'll have it all done tomorrow so will probably leave on Tuesday. It's Sunday afternoon here now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay, sent my *join group* request on Facebook Sims 3 Alumni and Friends. I am also on Twitter, but I really spend a lot more time on Facebook. I have no intentions of leaving the forums. As long as they keep the forum open, I am here.

Karritz, have a good time on your trip!

Thank you. I'll hopefully get lots of exercise. :D But I most likely won't be on the computer very often while away. I have purchased a laptop for this trip - but I don't know how often I'll have access to power - or the internet. Both are scarce where I'm going to be.

I've already been chatting to a friend who is over there now photographing the flowers. So I won't be alone on the road for much of the time - she's keen for me to arrive so I want to get out of here sooner rather than later. I have a few relations to stop and visit between here and there too.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm hoping to see a sim couple on a gondela Monday,a tunnel Tuesday if one exist,and possible other pc we don't know about yet on Wednesday. I believe it's possible this set will have more then one pc item especially since it's the last.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. It sounds like you are going to be busy. Be safe and be happy, share a pic or two if you have time. :-)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Dragon, did you set up a Twitter account? Let me know your @name if you do/did.

I think I'm following my friends now. I'm sorry if I missed anyone, I get confused about who I am/am not following. Also, I try not to follow too many people because my timeline gets too busy for me to keep up with, but I do watch out for mentions, and check in on people even if I don't follow them. :-) :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bekkasan wrote:
    Karritz, I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. It sounds like you are going to be busy. Be safe and be happy, share a pic or two if you have time. :-)

Thanks. I am trying to be out of here early tomorrow morning. I need to do an 8 hour drive (approx) to get to my hoped for destination for the first stop. I'll be going west and beyond the point I've gone before on this particular route. So it will be a new town for me.

I'll post the occasional picture so you can see where I'm going. Maybe I'll have to start a blog here with basic details and a couple of photos occasionally.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I am pretty psyched about this set so much so that it's got my mind off the sims 4 cas demo which I haven't got yet. I'm so hoping we get some pics tomorrow.

They say their going to be teasing this set up to release.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    bekkasan wrote:

Thanks. I am trying to be out of here early tomorrow morning. I need to do an 8 hour drive (approx) to get to my hoped for destination for the first stop. I'll be going west and beyond the point I've gone before on this particular route. So it will be a new town for me.

I'll post the occasional picture so you can see where I'm going. Maybe I'll have to start a blog here with basic details and a couple of photos occasionally.

Karritz, I would love it if you did that!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Anyone else as excited about this set as I am?
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014

I have to say I'm not excited. The window is stunning, and the theme is my sort of thing... but I can't feel excited when I know this will be the last set. I feel sad. :cry:
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited July 2014
    I feel that same way, Cinderelli. Hopefully once they release more info we can be more excited.

Just wish the best to those that are out of a job or are taking on a new endeavor. Can't help but have them all on my mind.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    NO pictures today?! :(
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    New picture in SGTatertot's thread :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    A new fence
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-O706GS-5fgI/U9bUbmBVROI/AAAAAAAAAhY/SIqiP309bYI/s800/b.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Simguru Copeland said in the main thread that the only pc coming with this set is the gondelas and canals.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014

I have to say I'm not excited. The window is stunning, and the theme is my sort of thing... but I can't feel excited when I know this will be the last set. I feel sad. :cry:
    Yeah, it's bittersweet for me, too!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *bump* Wondering why no new updates the past 2 days :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm wondering the same.
  • Options
    Dexx216Dexx216 Posts: 50 Member
    edited July 2014

#3 is up on SIMSVIP...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    New Archway
    c.jpg
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is nice but what can you build with it? OTher then a church or Palace.
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited July 2014
    candy8 wrote:
    This is nice but what can you build with it? OTher then a church or Palace.

Any kind of community lot that will benefit from a grandiose architectural style.

Or maybe, a little Venice. With gondolas. ;)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited July 2014
    Definitely see using these in a very grand wedding venue!! :wink: *starts to ponder desings in my head*.... I have yet to build such a lot!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872