Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Folly's Folly 2 New builds Isla del Sol and Folly's Folly

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited July 2014
    Peppermint Tea Cottage is so adorable and the name is very fitting, it kind of 'melts in the mouth' :D Great choice of colours inside and out. The gardens are gorgeous and the interiors look very cosy, homely and comfy. Left a rec :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited July 2014
    Lovely Cottage as Usual Folly Rec'd! :D
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2014
    ohh peppermint cottage looks amazing! recd!! :mrgreen:

Your new WIP looks so cool!! why not named it "OASIS" ? :oops: :oops: Too cliche? :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Rose :D Your comments are always so very detail you pick up on all the little things and quirks of our builds. Thank you so much for your support and kindness. Hugs Folly
    :lol: Thank you Sherry Quick makes a cup of coffee for Sherry my brain is just not the same without my morning coffee. :D Thank you for the lovely comments and R&F. :D
    xox Folly
    Hi Greencats Thank you so much for your kind words on my latest build. I really appreciate it. :D
    I am a big fan of your wonderful detail builds and CASt will be sorely missed especially those like yourself that create such delicate and detailed work with it, I can well understand your choice to stay with Sims 3, Sims 3 will be staying on my computer too. :D I am looking forward to many more wonderful creations from you.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    You and I both, Ms. Folly! :D I used to be a soda-holic, now I am a coffee-holic... DARN proud too! I am actually just proud that soda leaves very little appeal to me. I will drink it occasionally, but no where near the 6-8 cans a day I was doing! In fact, I may drink 1-2 soda's a month now... if even that. I just love my coffee and fresh fruit water now! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh, and yea... Ms. Folly you would be welcome at anytime to the cottage! :D
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited July 2014
    Folly, I am ready for a spot of tea in charming cottage....

Then, I will fly away to your new creation that reminds me of exotic St. Tropez.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destination/france/34673/St-Tropez-travel-guide.html
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my Folly, Peppermint Cottage looks fantastic! I LOVE the beautiful exterior, so cute and quaint. 8) And as always, the interiors look absolutely wonderful, fantastic recolouring and great detail everywhere. :thumbup: Rec'd!

And your WIP is shaping up to become a true beauty as well! Gorgeous exterior (love the pier!) and that living room, ready to go in an interior magazine! Looking forward to seeing the finished result! 8)
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Great work with your cottage follyfoot :thumbup: It's calming and refreshing just like it's namesake.Rec'd :mrgreen: And your WIP looks phenomenal. A picturesque setting and the living room shot looks very romantic
  • Options
    CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have admired your cottages for ages and I wanted to say that Peppermint Cottage is beautiful! Downloaded and recommended :)
    Origin ID Calisane
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ah a Folly cottage! Me loves a Folly cottage! :mrgreen: It looks adorable Folly! Just like the name! Lovely garden and such cosy, welcoming interiors! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your WIP is looking amazing! :D It has got definitely the Spanish vibe! Loving the location of the build and the bridge! Beautiful architecture Folly! Can't wait to see more pics. :D:D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you Masajo The other WIPs I am working on have a rich warm decor and I wanted a change so I went with this cool colour palette. So happy you like it :D xox Folly
    Hello Peachy :D I love your new Avi Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Folly
    Hi Duyguugudur Oasis would describe it perfectly, it is a little island just off shore :D Thank you. xox Folly
    Ok! off to put the kettle on to make tea and coffee for the lovely Sherry and Itsy :D
    Itsy thank you so much for the gorgeous picture very inspiring. Hugs to both Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That was fast, Ms. Folly! I have a delicious brew of coffee steaming in my cup and it just appeared here! :shock: LOL! Thank you, ma'am!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Greencats Thank you so much for your kind words on my latest build. I really appreciate it. :D
    I am a big fan of your wonderful detail builds and CASt will be sorely missed especially those like yourself that create such delicate and detailed work with it, I can well understand your choice to stay with Sims 3, Sims 3 will be staying on my computer too. :D

Thank you - you are so kind. I'm delighted you won't be uninstalling TS3 when you get TS4. I hope to see you and your creations here for years to come :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    follyfoot wrote:
    I am a big fan of your wonderful detail builds and CASt will be sorely missed especially those like yourself that create such delicate and detailed work with it, I can well understand your choice to stay with Sims 3, Sims 3 will be staying on my computer too. :D

Thank you - you are so kind. I'm delighted you won't be uninstalling TS3 when you get TS4. I hope to see you and your creations here for years to come :mrgreen:

I second this motion! ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you so much Greencats and Sherry your kindness made my day :D
    Hi Corwim Thank you for your wonderful comments :D:D I am hoping I can finish my WIP by next weekend trying to stay focused :lol: Hugs Folly
    Hi Fischio
    Thank you :D I am so happy you think Peppermint Tea Cottage is aptly named :D I wanted to work on a cool colour palette for a change from the warm rich one of my larger WIP. :D Folly
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, dear Folly! Your Peppermint Tea Cottage is a so cute, like a small cheramic house :)
    Also love your WIP, mediterranean/tropical builds are always welcome :D
    Have a nice weekend! *hugs* - Ildi :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi Calisane I am so happy to hear that you enjoy my builds. Thank you for stopping by xox Folly
    Hi to the lovely Yanti :D:D Thank you for your wonderful comments they mean a lot to me. :D:D Hugs Folly
    Ildi It is so lovely to see your back here around the CC forum I missed seeing your gorgeous creations. :D Thank you for your support and kind comments. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    An update on my latest WIP :lol: I always find it hard to stay focused on larger builds
    c9a65766-d973-4a58-bc66-0268fddc6372_zps4ca769cb.jpg

a3c12d62-51bf-4fd4-bbdb-5d96401a9da9_zps4632ea46.jpg

636f6f89-2154-474c-8832-8dad732038e2_zps54b0509a.jpg

39c8d8bc-da15-44c0-b248-d10f4b7aa810_zpsdceba4ed.jpg

016c4561-2cb9-47de-a630-225769c1c187_zpsa269dc73.jpg

9c831dd1-beba-4d1a-86cb-c6e5bfcccbe3_zps6af63772.jpg

8bfe7a43-8253-4cc1-9665-6c8a0c8005ed_zpsb8bcd2e1.jpg

00c02682-c639-493a-867e-0bd50387df5e_zps305d25e7.jpg

and the distraction :lol:

8359950f-133d-4347-ac10-e5ca8e5a2b62_zps18463741.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OHHH! Folly!!!! The WIP is just amazing! It is so cozy and serene feeling! Your newest cottage is just spectacularly beautiful! I love how you used the mill fence for flower garden border! HUGS!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The exterior looks very nice! It looks nice how you have done the pier to the gazebo area. It looks great how you have done the side pathway around to the outdoors kitchen platformed patio area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedroom is very nice! Very nice bedroom sitting area! It looks nice how you have placed the rose and books on the side table for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting on the seats, warming up in front of the fire. They will enjoy sitting chatting and reading a book from the bookcase there. It looks great how you have done the fireplace section! The columns, texture and shelves look great! Nice pattern of the flooring. The flowers on the dresser are nice for sims to see when they are going to bed.The bathroom looks very nice! It is nice touch that you have a vase of flowers on the bathroom sink counter. The texture and colour of the walls and the sink counters in the bathroom looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed two circle mirrors and the candle wall lights in the middle. It looks very effective! Very nice dining room area! Very nice type of dining seats and table that you have used and very nice recolouring of them! The fruit bowl on the table top is nice for sims to see when eating there. Nice types of windows that you have used through the build. The upper wall strip pattern on the dining walls looks nice. Very nice nearby bar stool counter alcove area! It looks great how you have done the dining and living area flooring! The flooring and the floor rugs looks very nice! Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The colour shades that you have used through the home look nice and suit well the type of home. Great texture of the kitchen cabinets and counters. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Great island bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating a meal or watching another sim preparing it. Very nice dining area off from the kitchen. Nice types of dining seats and table you have used there too. Great layout of the living and dining areas! Nice sitting areas in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable seats. The drinks trolley behind the sofa looks nice there. It looks nice how you have used the candle lights in the different areas of the home. Your new WIP cottage looks very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and fencing along the front of the home. Great front steps entrance!
    Both WIPS look very nice! :)
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oooh great wip update on the interiors. I love how you patterned the tile floor and all the clutter your used. It looks like a person who traveled all over the world lived there. And the cottage looks amazing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Such a pretty build! :D I love the location of the house! The interiors are stunning! Love your colour palette! Very warm and inviting! The kitchen, dining room, living room and the bedroom looks perfect! Also LOVE that ceiling! :thumbup:

I see another gorgeous cottage in the making!!! YAY! More pice please?
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2014
    Dear Folly, your mediterranean wip looks beautiful, love the interiors! :)
    I can understand what you feel with it, I work on my houses for months - although I usually have no distraction wip... I just need time to feel inspired to follow the work with it.

The cottage looks very pretty, Folly-style can make even simple looking structures beautiful with the choice of details.

*hugs*
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    Looking absolutely gorgeous!! I especially love the floors :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com