Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2014
    My Origin friends keep signing off and back on lol the same thing i'm doing to check for the demo haha.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    *Repeatedly clicks the refresh button* :lol:

How do you refresh origin, I don't see a refresh button, maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Near the top there should be a white-ish bar. Left hand corner there's a little circley-arrow button. Or you can go to the "origin" options button in the top left corner and click reload games.
  • Options
    lmcarrotcakelmcarrotcake Posts: 568 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yaaaay didn't get it. SMH
  • Options
    Megan31917Megan31917 Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:

How do you refresh origin, I don't see a refresh button, maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Sign into Origin & 'my games'. The refresh button is on the left next to 'Show: all games'
  • Options
    NAKIA_TU2003NAKIA_TU2003 Posts: 16
    edited July 2014
    Just got my email at 6:55pm EST.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:

Click on Origin, upper left corner, and then "Reload my games"
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:

You won't miss it. Go to your 'My Games' section and you'll see a refresh button on the left-hand corner. Hope it helped. :)

I got ninja'd... :oops:
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well atleast their sending them out later. It's after 5 EA time and after 8 here on the East Coast.

*Waves to fellow East Coaster* :lol:

East Coast here too.. I wonder if that's why we don't have it -- too many of us from the same area lol
  • Options
    xxaznztarxxxxaznztarxx Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    still no demo for me :(
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing here :roll:
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    hanelisehanelise Posts: 44
    edited July 2014
    Well atleast their sending them out later. It's after 5 EA time and after 8 here on the East Coast.

East Coast here too.. I wonder if that's why we don't have it -- too many of us from the same area lol

Yeah I'm remotely East Coast as well. :( I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    hanelise wrote:

Yeah I'm remotely East Coast as well. :( I'm sorry :(

Aww no need to be sorry! lol I'm glad at least some people are getting it.
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    edited July 2014

I'm from east coast to :D
    large.jpg
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just finished talking to an EA/Origin advisor about the CAS demo and this is what they said.

I've checked all the Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that the Sims 4 demo is only available via an invite which are being directly being sent from the developers to try the game and share the valuable feedback.

Here is an article which has all the Information :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-demo-availability/
    And :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-cas-demo/ .
    Yes, I've just checked there is a sign up available. Once you have signed up for the demo. I would request you to please keep a check on the email from the maxis team and they would be sending you a code.

Victoria, I've checked all the required Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that all the invites are being directly sent from the developers and there isn't such a specific time frame on when the players would exactly be getting an invite.

However, be rest assured our team would love to have a feedback from the players that are very excited about the next release of the game of the sims and make further improvements.
    I can completely understand your anxiousness regarding this and I am afraid if there would have been any Information regarding this I would have surely shared it with you. Since the invites are being directly sent from the maxis team I would request you to please wait for some time and you would surely get an invite from the team.

No it doesn't matter and you would need to check the email for the invite code and there is no need to being logged in to the origin for this.

Once you are registered, you need to wait for the invite code from the team. I really hope that you get the invite code really soon as we would love the players that are anxious about the game to share the valuable feedback with us.

-.- ive still got no demo
  • Options
    brianna123bbrianna123b Posts: 159 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, there's a lot of fellow eastcoasters here.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014
    Megan31917 wrote:
    Evalen wrote:

Sign into Origin & 'my games'. The refresh button is on the left next to 'Show: all games'

Thanks all of you, how could I miss that. Thanks everyone for your help.
  • Options
    iBreMeiBreMe Posts: 401 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing for me :cry:
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    vicky1qa wrote:
    I just finished talking to an EA/Origin advisor about the CAS demo and this is what they said.

I've checked all the Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that the Sims 4 demo is only available via an invite which are being directly being sent from the developers to try the game and share the valuable feedback.

Here is an article which has all the Information :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-demo-availability/
    And :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-cas-demo/ .
    Yes, I've just checked there is a sign up available. Once you have signed up for the demo. I would request you to please keep a check on the email from the maxis team and they would be sending you a code.

Victoria, I've checked all the required Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that all the invites are being directly sent from the developers and there isn't such a specific time frame on when the players would exactly be getting an invite.

However, be rest assured our team would love to have a feedback from the players that are very excited about the next release of the game of the sims and make further improvements.
    I can completely understand your anxiousness regarding this and I am afraid if there would have been any Information regarding this I would have surely shared it with you. Since the invites are being directly sent from the maxis team I would request you to please wait for some time and you would surely get an invite from the team.

No it doesn't matter and you would need to check the email for the invite code and there is no need to being logged in to the origin for this.

Once you are registered, you need to wait for the invite code from the team. I really hope that you get the invite code really soon as we would love the players that are anxious about the game to share the valuable feedback with us.

-.- ive still got no demo

Incase anyone missed it when another page was added.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Maxis team.... GIVE ME THE DEMO! I COMMAND YOU!
    large.jpg
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still haven't got it :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Luke2153 wrote:

I read this and then laughed way too hard when I saw your signature! Too funny -- I can picture people doing that move lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:

I haven't been clicking the reload my games just the refresh button but I just checked my email and nothing from EA.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    Luke2153 wrote:

I read this and then laughed way too hard when I saw your signature! Too funny

lol same here! Its great.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:

I haven't been clicking the reload my games just the refresh button but I just checked my email and nothing from EA.

Email comes from maxis.
    large.jpg
  • Options
    Ze_Blue_PandaZe_Blue_Panda Posts: 351 Member
    edited July 2014
    Central timer here. still nothing
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top