Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    vicky1qa wrote:
    vicky1qa wrote:
    I just finished talking to an EA/Origin advisor about the CAS demo and this is what they said.

I've checked all the Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that the Sims 4 demo is only available via an invite which are being directly being sent from the developers to try the game and share the valuable feedback.

Here is an article which has all the Information :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-demo-availability/
    And :
    http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-cas-demo/ .
    Yes, I've just checked there is a sign up available. Once you have signed up for the demo. I would request you to please keep a check on the email from the maxis team and they would be sending you a code.

Victoria, I've checked all the required Information regarding this and I would like to Inform you that all the invites are being directly sent from the developers and there isn't such a specific time frame on when the players would exactly be getting an invite.

However, be rest assured our team would love to have a feedback from the players that are very excited about the next release of the game of the sims and make further improvements.
    I can completely understand your anxiousness regarding this and I am afraid if there would have been any Information regarding this I would have surely shared it with you. Since the invites are being directly sent from the maxis team I would request you to please wait for some time and you would surely get an invite from the team.

No it doesn't matter and you would need to check the email for the invite code and there is no need to being logged in to the origin for this.

Once you are registered, you need to wait for the invite code from the team. I really hope that you get the invite code really soon as we would love the players that are anxious about the game to share the valuable feedback with us.

-.- ive still got no demo

Incase anyone missed it when another page was added.

Thanks for asking the questions for us :) Unfortunately, that looks like a lot of scripted responses that are just copied and pasted. Still, I know a couple of people got the demo not long after contacting EA so maybe you'll have some luck!
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    SammGirlSammGirl Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing for me, either. This sucks.
  • Options
    HakanS97HakanS97 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited July 2014
    It's 3:30am and I'm still waiting for the demo. :(
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well today wasn't my lucky day after all. Oh well. I really wanted it though so I could have something to do this weekend. :x
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wait, the EA person said the code -- is there actually a code in the email? I thought the email just notified you when the demo was in your origin?
  • Options
    jordan4240jordan4240 Posts: 172 New Member
    edited July 2014
    My origin account is requesting an email verification when I just verified it two days ago and the account is 2 years old. I tried to verify it yet AGAIN, and the link isn't working.. Oh, how I always have perfect timing.
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Right now there are currently 313 people online
  • Options
    simssims2sims3simssims2sims3 Posts: 400 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just got it! But I have a Mac so I can't play
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Bummer :(
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Awwn :(
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    edited July 2014

Wow.. :(
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Someone posted on Twitter about 45 minutes ago that she got the demo. So I asked if she JUST got it now so I'd know if invites were still being pushed out. She said she just got it today, and didn't even know she was eligible for it.

That sounds to me like she didn't even sign up for it! I didn't want to ask her because...well, she's a stranger and I didn't want to sound rude lol, but that's what it sounds like to me!

:evil:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That must be a slap in the face, I'm sorry!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

awwww :(
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014

Ugh give it to me :( lol sharing is caring
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    do you have a friend with a pc that you could borrow or use? You'd have to install Origin on it first, but it would give you access to the demo.

Oh, I forget what it's called, but some Mac users have partitioned their hard drive and are able to run Windows under emulation. That's another idea.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    vicky1qa wrote:

Ugh give it to me :( lol sharing is caring

lol right? I'll take that off your hands! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    edited July 2014

I will gladly take it off your hands. Jk its yours.
    large.jpg
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still nothing here either and I'm also on the East coast.
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yay! Still #teamdemoless ....

Giving up for this night and going to bed as it is 02:40 am. :P

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nothing, but I'm from the south :/
  • Options
    Scouttibby1223Scouttibby1223 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Well atleast their sending them out later. It's after 5 EA time and after 8 here on the East Coast.

*Waves to fellow East Coaster* :lol:

East Coast here too.. I wonder if that's why we don't have it -- too many of us from the same area lol

At 7:54 I saw I had the demo, at 7:22 it was sent to my email, im from the east coast so the area does not matter. Simmers! Do not give up, I believe more will be sent out, just wait,be patient, and don't give up. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm giving up for today. But it's looking up! I feel like they gave out more today than normal. Maybe tomorrow there will be even more -- ya know, real stress testing :)

Good luck everyone and good night!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tonight is not my night, I guess I'll just watch Dr Who all night and see if tomorrow is my lucky day :)
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well atleast their sending them out later. It's after 5 EA time and after 8 here on the East Coast.

*Waves to fellow East Coaster* :lol:

East Coast here too.. I wonder if that's why we don't have it -- too many of us from the same area lol

At 7:54 I saw I had the demo, at 7:22 it was sent to my email, im from the east coast so the area does not matter.

do you have the sims 3 on your origin account? congrats on getting it!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top