The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    well guru's are silent on twitter & nobody dare's to ask them about a demo wave because then they get annoyed & decided to say the next person who ask's for a demo will be blocked :? ...I read it somewhere on a thread on the forum lol
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,556 Member
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    I still dont understand why a demo without access to the gallery cant be released! Im not interested in using the gallery anyway tbh. Its really mean to make us all wait! Come on man we have waited weeks now!

I do want to use the gallery as there is some sims I want to download.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    nekobear wrote:
    well guru's are silent on twitter & nobody dare's to ask them about a demo wave because then they get annoyed & decided to say the next person who ask's for a demo will be blocked :? ...I read it somewhere on a thread on the forum lol

I just tweeted. I didn't ask for a demo, I just asked when :) I'm sure they're annoyed, but clearly not annoyed enough for anyone at EA to give out any slight indication at the demo release schedule.
  • Options
    HakanS97HakanS97 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited July 2014

Here is the Cas update picture! Maybe they are gonna invite more people to play. Hopefully we can get it :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    I still dont understand why a demo without access to the gallery cant be released! Im not interested in using the gallery anyway tbh. Its really mean to make us all wait! Come on man we have waited weeks now!

Yeah, I agree! It's starting to feel like only the special simmers get the chance to play with the demo while the rest of us just have to sit around and watch the "chosen ones" post their pics. I think it's unfair that some people would get the demo on July 8th and the rest may have to wait until August 12th (or later).

Surely it won't be any later then August 12th.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited July 2014
    For one, they might have planned for it to come out faster but encountered problems. Doesn't mean they are liars, means they are taking things slow.

Also, that was one guru that said they'd block the next person. They literally get hundreds of people begging them, again, I don't blame them for finally getting frustrated.

The gurus have no control over it. Let's just be patient. In other news! The Walking Dead Season 2, Episode 4 came out today! Woot woot!
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:

Yeah, I agree! It's starting to feel like only the special simmers get the chance to play with the demo while the rest of us just have to sit around and watch the "chosen ones" post their pics. I think it's unfair that some people would get the demo on July 8th and the rest may have to wait until August 12th (or later).

Surely it won't be any later then August 12th.

One would hope but....EA :)
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Personally, I think the sign-up is pure BS. I reckon it's just pure coincidence that anyone who signed up got the demo.

If they don't send out a massive wave at the end of these two weeks then never again will I believe a word anyone involved with EA says. So sick of this treatment.
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    For one, they might have planned for it to come out faster but encountered problems. Doesn't mean they are liars, means they are taking things slow.

Also, that was one guru that said they'd block the next person. They literally get hundreds of people begging them, again, I don't blame them for finally getting frustrated.

The gurus have no control over it. Let's just be patient. In other news! The Walking Dead Season 2, Episode 4 came out today! Woot woot!

For what platform? I was playing on the PS Vita.
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    KyokoTanemuraKyokoTanemura Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I give up. I am going to bed. No demo for me until August 12th.
  • Options
    SimGal11SimGal11 Posts: 106
    edited July 2014

Yay more Walking Dead!! Telltale is really the only gamemakers that can get away with making people wait for their games... Maybe EA should learn! Lol.
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:

Yay more Walking Dead!! Telltale is really the only gamemakers that can get away with making people wait for their games... Maybe EA should learn! Lol.

Aww I can't play the walking dead episode four until I get a new itunes card
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Seriously, does anyone know when the waves end? It would be nice to know when I could stop worrying about it! XD
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014

OMIGOSH I will just like to thank so much for that the walking dead season 2 game episode 3 came out I wouldn't had known that because of this demo I'm about to watch it right now thx
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think tomorrow is when we should expect it. No demos so far and it's after 5pm here on the east coast however with the update they did today tomorrow there could be waves.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

OMIGOSH I will just like to thank so much for that the walking dead season 2 game episode 3 came out I wouldn't had known that because of this demo I'm about to watch it right now thx
    No! It's the game lol.
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I think so too. Hopefully we get the demo tomorrow
  • Options
    bayleyjordanbayleyjordan Posts: 43 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Still waiting as well. Hopefully soon? :(

Side note: I really think it would have been a good idea had they implemented the sign up from the beginning as well as clarifying whether users had a Mac or not, as the demo is only for PC as of now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think tomorrow is when we should expect it. No demos so far and it's after 5pm here on the east coast however with the update they did today tomorrow there could be waves.
    Lol never say never some guy from the old forum was getting upset because we were using EST instead of EDT! We might still have an hour?
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    Its not gonna happen is it :-(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    Its not gona hapen is it :-(
    Probably not :\
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    Doesn't look like it :( Maybe tomorrow? :wink:
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I'M SHAKING AND CRYING I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK I JUST GOT THE DEMO IDK WHEN OR HOW I JUST CHECKED MY ORIGIN OH THANK U GOD THANK U i didn't get an email thought still have hope guys
  • Options
    KyokoTanemuraKyokoTanemura Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! Wow! so jealous :/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I'M SHAKING AND CRYING I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK I JUST GOT THE DEMO IDK WHEN OR HOW I JUST CHECKED MY ORIGIN OH THANK U GOD THANK U
    OMG FOR REAL!!! CONGRATS!!!! IT'S BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top