Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! Wow! so jealous :/
    Tbh i wasn't really expecting to get it i thought i was going to have to wait until august
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I'M SHAKING AND CRYING I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK I JUST GOT THE DEMO IDK WHEN OR HOW I JUST CHECKED MY ORIGIN OH THANK U GOD THANK U i didn't get an email thought still have hope guys

Congrats! Did you get an email? That will at least tell us if you got it today. :)
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! Could it be...?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I'M SHAKING AND CRYING I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK I JUST GOT THE DEMO IDK WHEN OR HOW I JUST CHECKED MY ORIGIN OH THANK U GOD THANK U i didn't get an email thought still have hope guys

Congrats! Did you get an email? That will at least tell us if you got it today. :)
    i didnt get an email it just said added to my library july 22,2014
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014

yay, congrats :-)
  • Options
    ArachneArachne Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank goodness someone got it. :D

None for me yet. I'm going to get after them after supper as to why I haven't got the Sims 2 UC, though.
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ok awesome, so they are pushing some out today. I'll have to wait until I get home to check my Origin. Right now, I'm just refreshing my Gmail and staring so hard that I'm burning holes in the monitor lol
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    miss_pooksalotmiss_pooksalot Posts: 69 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! You have to show us the Sims you make. Though now I want it even more :( On a side note does anyone know when the wave ends for the UK ? x
  • Options
    lorzusalorzusa Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, finally! ;)
  • Options
    SimGal11SimGal11 Posts: 106
    edited July 2014
    Arachne wrote:
    Thank goodness someone got it. :D

None for me yet. I'm going to get after them after supper as to why I haven't got the Sims 2 UC, though.
    Lol, just contact an advisor through live chat. That how I got my UC, but make sure you can prove you purchased the game or else they cant help you :/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ok awesome, so they are pushing some out today. I'll have to wait until I get home to check my Origin. Right now, I'm just refreshing my Gmail and staring so hard that I'm burning holes in the monitor lol
    lol don't trust ur email
  • Options
    sarasara14sarasara14 Posts: 413 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still nothing for me, no email, no game in origin :/ I think I'm gonna cry
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats! You have to show us the Sims you make. Though now I want it even more :( On a side note does anyone know when the wave ends for the UK ? x

Are they even sending demos to UK players? I feel like we've been left out.
  • Options
    mdpxatlmdpxatl Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    Just checked, nothing for me.
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nothing for me. I could cry ;-;
  • Options
    edited July 2014

im uk too, i was wondering the same thing
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:

me too
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,510 Member
    edited July 2014

Congradulations. :thumbup:
  • Options
    MissManduhMissManduh Posts: 70 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I wonder how many demos they send out in a wave.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Really?! Out of all of us on the forrums only one person got a Demo? Ea really is only giving it out to a small sampling huh?
  • Options
    sarasara14sarasara14 Posts: 413 Member
    edited July 2014

Well UK is huge compared to my country so I have an even smaller chance of getting it. A little self pitty :D I need to stop worrying. I'm going on a work ithing in the start of August and will be back on the 10th, so there will be only two days for me to wait if it comes out on 12th :))
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    steve7859 wrote:
    Kari wrote:

me too
    Same :(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for all the people saying congratulations I felt all of you deserved it before me though...when some people mentioned to start playing sims 3 through origin thats what I did yesterday and i got the demo today...or just keep signing up for the demo thingy because I signed up and got it
  • Options
    SmylishSmylish Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2014
    Seriously? Again? I didn't get nothing AGAIN? This is making me so mad that I just wanna laugh xD
  • Options
    Depp273Depp273 Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Still nothing here.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top