Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    Jimbo_JrJimbo_Jr Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I am praying for the demo as well. Hopefully my prayers are answered today.
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Well if we don't get the demo today at least they did come out with a gameplay video today
  • Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's 4:31 :shock:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well if we don't get the demo today at least they did come out with a gameplay video today
    True but I wanna make some sims lol
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    guys dont have hopes for today. there will be no waves.
    They already released a video, just expect nothing at least for two weeks. Thats how EA's marketing is working. Throwing little bones every now and then!!
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Heather0325Heather0325 Posts: 77
    edited July 2014
    I just created another Origin account for better chances but I'm thinking about creating 3 more...for better chances LOL
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    They already released a video, just expect nothing at least for two weeks. Thats how EA's marketing is working. Throwing little bones every now and then!!
    Ugh this stinks
  • Options
    MilenyNodaMilenyNoda Posts: 474 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo still
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    There probably isn't going to be a wave today
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited July 2014
    2012Sim03 wrote:
    I would love if you could do this as a cover! :)
    Right I will get onto it tomorrow when I have more time :)
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just created another Origin account for better chances but I'm thinking about creating 3 more...for better chances LOL
    im making my third just now, gonna sign up for the demo maybe 2, 3 times lmao.

:cry::cry: im so desperate.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited July 2014
    If you make more than one account, you take away from the others. What if two of your accounts get selected? Or more. Then you have a demo not being used that could have gone to someone else that's waiting.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    You know what? I'm not mad or disappointed in EA anymore... I mean it is what it is...when you think about it August 12th isn't that far (if that's the correct date) or who knows they may release it way before that the only thing we can do is be patient...patience is key
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    So did anyone get a demo today?
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Please don't create multiple accounts. You're just taking away from others who have been waiting too :(
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo today and at this point might as well wait for the sims4 to really come out

k9jpjp.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,513 Member
    edited July 2014

Actually I would think next week would be when we see another wave go out and then the week after. Sadly we only got one this week. :(
  • Options
    SimGal11SimGal11 Posts: 106
    edited July 2014
    Please don't create multiple accounts. You're just taking away from others who have been waiting too :(
    LMAO?!?!?!? How is creating multiple accounts "taking away from others"? If she has to make an account because the one she is using now isn't getting just to increase her chances, then what makes you think she will get TWO early access demos? And if she wins two she might just be nice enough to give it to someone on the forrums...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    LMAO?!?!?!? How is creating multiple accounts "taking away from others"? If she has to make an account because the one she is using now isn't getting just to increase her chances, then what makes you think she will get TWO early access demos? And if she wins two she might just be nice enough to give it to someone on the forums...
    I agree she could just give the extras to someone else
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimGal11 wrote:
    LMAO?!?!?!? How is creating multiple accounts "taking away from others"? If she has to make an account because the one she is using now isn't getting just to increase her chances, then what makes you think she will get TWO early access demos? And if she wins two she might just be nice enough to give it to someone on the forrums...

Exactly! If I was even lucky to get that many demos, I would give them all away because those would be on email accounts that I have no use for. :P
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    That's nice of you guys to say but apparently you can't give the demo to anyone. My friend got the demo and he doesn't like the sims but I don't think Origin let you give the demo to other people.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:
    That's nice of you guys to say but apparently you can't give the demo to anyone. My friend got the demo and he doesn't like the sims but I don't think Origin let you give the demo to other people.
    So, you can't ask him to let you sign into his account on your computer and download the demo?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:

Oh yeah, I know. By "giving the demo away", I meant let them use my extra Origin accounts if I get any extras. I'd have no use for them anyways. :P
  • Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2014
    This may have already been mentioned, but the new gameplay trailer is on thesims.com main page. In ENGLISH
  • Options
    Timitu9Timitu9 Posts: 96 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope they have a way to see who is making multiple accounts and cuts them out of having any chance. I am sorry but it is just not fair to others who are being fair. You are hurting your fellow Simmers by taking up our chances. We also all want the demo really bad. We are all glued to the forums each day around hand out time. It is not right that someone with 5 accounts or so gets the demo 3 times when many of us who are playing fair wont get it. Two of those could have gone to your fellow simmers. And you may say you will give them away but that also is not being as fair since what criteria will you put on giving it out. First one on. Well what about the people asleep during your posting it to be on. It wont be fair to them. You judge something Sim like they do, that is not fair to people who cant do whatever you are asking of them along with it goes with your personal preference on who gets it in the end.

So be fair, fellow Simmers. Only sign up with one account. We are all in this together.
    CanadaDaySig.png