Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guys please dont fight. Its already enough the misery we are in. Everybody is already upset and feeling down, so please just ignore everything have been said and dont turn this thread into a fight
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    vicky1qavicky1qa Posts: 158 Member
    edited July 2014
    stylsim wrote:
    vicky1qa wrote:
    When is todays wave? if there even is one

It seems like they roll out demos at around 5pm EST, and it's 3:23pm right now.

Thank you. I hope there is one
  • Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone know what the difference between the book that comes with Premium edition and the sims 4 guide hardcover you can get?
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well its only 12:31 in California.. :P
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    Timitu9Timitu9 Posts: 96 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow this forum is acting weird. Anyone else getting errors, and it thinking you do not have an account with them?

Also yes, please, fight on another thread. If you want to go at each other. This thread is pretty epic and I would hate to lose it because people want to argue about stuff. Plus we are all stressed out and hopeful. Lets try to keep it a little more on the positive side. We all made it this far.

ALSO if anyone gets their e-mail today can someone please remember us back here and come back and post the time the e-mail was delivered to your inbox along with what time zone you are in so people know a more exact time. Since people seem to be out somewhere and get them. Maybe I have missed it but I have yet to see someone post a time.

Anyway I am going to settle down and play some Monkey Island for the next couple of hours. I will keep my eye on here though. PLEASE EA/Origin... Please have another wave go out today. :)
    CanadaDaySig.png
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Good luck everyone! :) I'm not feeling too positive about my own chances of receiving the demo, but I really hope that there's a wave today and that you're all lucky :)
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am refreshing origin every now and then and I am starting to notice that when I refresh its taking a lot longer then normal. My internet isn't running slow so I know its not me.

Anyone else's origin running slow? Or is mine just sick of me refreshing? xD;;
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, guys, guess what I just found out? I was talking to some people on a Dragon Age: Inquisition Facebook page and it turns out that they have a beta for their Keep function, which allows you to customise the world as per the events of the preceding games. I was directed to the sign up sheet and it's actually really interesting. You have to state which games in the franchise you have played and why you would be a good beta testa. It seems they did it that way from the beginning. A pity the people on the Sims 4 team didn't do this!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    afrat240afrat240 Posts: 273 Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone know what the difference between the book that comes with Premium edition and the sims 4 guide hardcover you can get?

I believe they are the same book, which is the Prima guide. The Premium edition (or whichever edition is the most expensive) includes the Prima guide, or you are able to buy it seperately.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:
    I am refreshing origin every now and then and I am starting to notice that when I refresh its taking a lot longer then normal. My internet isn't running slow so I know its not me.

:O that happened to me an hour ago, i got so excited because i thought maybe it was trying to load the sims 4 cas demo but nope :(
  • Options
    PiratexoLove44PiratexoLove44 Posts: 113 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:

Mine literally just started acting weird. It's either slow or keeps going offline and then making me sign back in when I hit the "Go Online" button. Everything else is running fine so I'm not sure what's going on!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guys please dont fight. Its already enough the misery we are in. Everybody is already upset and feeling down, so please just ignore everything have been said and dont turn this thread into a fight

Don't worry no fighting ^^

Still no demo, it's 21:37 now so don't know if there will be wave since it usually starts around now, but let's keep hoping!
    My origin is slow too, it keeps loading and after a while it does normal again, not the best timing..
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:

Mine literally just started acting weird. It's either slow or keeps going offline and then making me sign back in when I hit the "Go Online" button. Everything else is running fine so I'm not sure what's going on!

So glad its not just me!! Maybe they are getting ready to send out the wave?
  • Options
    natpat100natpat100 Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:

Same here! Mine was taking longer to load!
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, it won't let me sign in to Origin. It says that it can't connect to the server :?
  • Options
    HollywoodVanityHollywoodVanity Posts: 156 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:

I have had the same problem the last hour :)
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited July 2014
    So are they still sending out invites every day in waves? I wasn't sure if they had stopped since they announced the sign-up and were going to send them all out at once, or not.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Is it better to log back in from time to time or just keep clicking the refresh button at the top left on Origin?
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    Origin was loading for an extremely long time, so I thought I had it. But then here was still nothing :cry:
  • Options
    lorzusalorzusa Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:
    Kari wrote:

Maybe... I really hope so!
  • Options
    CaecusLacrimaCaecusLacrima Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2014
    Kari wrote:
    Kari wrote:

Same problem, it's okay now. But it was all going haywire.
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe it's because everyone is refreshing..
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    both of my origin accounts (both made a while ago) are acting weird now.
  • Options
    stylsimstylsim Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2014
    My origin was acting funny too. Apparently there was a connection error. I was hopeful for a minute as I thought maybe that meant it was trying to download the CAS demo.
  • Options
    natpat100natpat100 Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2014
    https://twitter.com/SimGoodie Has some cool stuff about the sims 4