Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THREAD CLOSED--- Please visit us in our August home--- link in post one

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited July 2014
    Our thread is up to date!

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: Great Sim creation Airis, very brooding and interesting........ :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cmnshtr wrote:
    Dear madam secretary and sgmf2011.

Unfortunately I have had some real life stuff come up and I haven't been able to work on the build as planned. At this time I'm handing the build over to illusie to finish. I will be going Unavailable for a short time. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Meg

Just wanted to let you know that I changed your status and changed your name for Illusie's on the request for sgmf2011.

Zoo

Thank you Zoo {hugs} I have already started on it. Meg did a great job on the house so far. I´ll do my best to finish it up as beautiful as she would have done-
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Airis, awesome job on the sim! :D I love his outfits!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very much to all for your compliments and rec´s on my sim.

Twisted_Truth, It was a pleasure make this sim for you and I´m very happy for you like him.
    I know the Exchange says that it has got items from Diesel and 70´s, 80´s, 90´s Stuff packs, but it´s not true. And he has a store content that doesn´t appear in the items.
    This happens many often. The most hilarious was when in my "MOA" ( museum ) appeared a bed in the Store contents :roll: :shock: Why was I going to put a bed into a museum? I never did it !! LOL :lol:

Miss Zoo, your Julianna Tester must to know that Khal is Sagittarius as me, so a caffeine addict :mrgreen: Here you are the evidence:

original.jpg

I took this pic into my game just before uploading him. It was 4:30 PM here in Spain ( Sacred Coffee time :mrgreen: ) I couldn´t resist to take the pic when I saw him to do this !! I laughed a lot :lol:
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :shock: Great Sim creation Ari, very brooding and interesting........ :mrgreen:

.....Thank you? :roll: :shock: :lol:

Ari, Airis... :mrgreen::wink::lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I´d like to claim this, please:

Date: May 12, 2014
    Username: Rairukka
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: YA Sims
    Description: Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Rairukka
    I´m going to send a FR right now. Please contact to me in My Page or in My Thread
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Airis, funny coffee time picture :lol:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited July 2014
    Zoo When you get a minute could you hop back in Team Email dear! :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to claim this one, please. I'll send a FR to Army008 right away.

Date: May 5, 2014
    Username: Army008
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional legacy house
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Army, you can also contact me on my thread here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/755311.page
    or on my page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Idontrcall

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2014
    :-) Sorry Airis, got it now :oops: .....and brooding and interesting is a compliment from me, :thumbup: I love brooding interesting looking fellows..........lol

Khal and Manuel, another of your wonderful creations just moved into My Game as rich brothers, new in Town, what fun to be had, look out Sim ladies :lol:

PS Love the coffee photo very appropriate :wink:
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, just wondering if you have any building spots open. I've been building sims 3 houses since I got the game a couple years ago, and though I went inactive off of this site for the last year or so, I'm back up building and ready to stay active. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HaloGal wrote:
    Hi, just wondering if you have any building spots open. I've been building sims 3 houses since I got the game a couple years ago, and though I went inactive off of this site for the last year or so, I'm back up building and ready to stay active. :D

Hi HaloGal! Thank you for your interest in joining the team. We recently hired several new members and likely won't hire more for at least a month or two.

We do take applications from those who are interested in joining and when we next decide we need to add members we look to see if we have an application on file from someone that we think will work well for us.

If you want to apply, please e-mail Zoo at zooprofessor3@gmail.com and she will send you an application. We are looking for really active and VERY EXPERIENCED builders and we are looking for people who will fit in with the very close-knit team dynamic.

We get very complicated requests, and some of our customers have waited close to two months just to get one of us to CLAIM their build. We can't have someone waiting for that length of time and then put them in the hands of a builder who doesn't have the experience to deliver something that will make the wait well worth it. We look very carefully at the Studio and Showcase thread for anyone we are considering inviting.

When we recently hired and looked at the applicants we looked in detail at all their Studios. We automatically ruled out anyone who hadn't uploaded in months. If you have builds that you have not uploaded to your Studio, you should remedy that if you want to apply and have any chance at being invited to join.
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited July 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: CassandraStryffe

Preferred builder: Anyone EXCEPT Zoo! :)

Type of build : Post apocalyptic apartment building/complex.
    The Sims will live on roofs or top stories and raid the apartments below for supplies. There's a whole (long) story there. But the sims need to be able to garden on the roof and live up there full time, while still being able to enter all the apartments on the lot

LOL! Can we CLARIFY that it isn't that you don't want me because I'm a crappy builder? Can we let people in on the fact that I just built something for you and you are intending to have builds from several D.N.A. members? Pretty Please? :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, did you see that "our" house made it into the Summer Showcase? Big Fun!

Zoo

Sorry I missed this post! Just back from hospital this am. But yes we can clarify! :D And I DID see that....I was trying to call 911 to get an ambulance and my phone's always by the keyboard. I dropped the phone twice and not one single nurse understood why I was so excited LOL :lol:
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rich and handsome they both... the sim ladies are going to raffle them, my dear Glenkarri!!! LOL :lol: What a lot of fun !! :XD: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SBJuthbergSBJuthberg Posts: 133 Member
    edited July 2014
    Heya, I haven't heard anything from Kementari (nor seen her online) for about two weeks now, and I'm starting to get a bit concerned for her.

Last update she mentioned her PC crashed as she was going to upload pics. So that might be it.

I was hoping that maybe someone in DNA has other means than the forums to contact her. And I hope I'm not causing undue alarm with this.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    sgmf2011, your request is finished.

roof_up_original.jpg

Description: 5BR6BA Mini Mansion with Spanish influences. This house is build for a family, and has got a master bedroom, guest suite, nursery, girls and boys room. In addition, there are a library and gym. In the garden is a playground for the kids and a pool. The basement is build for fun, amongst others you can find a pool table, art room and the largest television you have ever seen. No CC. DNA request for Sgmr2011. By Cmnshtr and illusie.
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8329806
    More pictures: http://illusie.weebly.com/villa-serena.html
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sorry, Koapsychocore, my modems has been in and out and finally crashed and burned. I had to wait for Verizon answer my call, to schedule me and then come out and replace it. I rushed to upload her Sim the day the internet got back running but did not get a chance to post on my page or here.

JohannaKoapsychocore_zps948b282a.png

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8325942

(I see I wasted my time giving it a new front thumb cause it did not upload but this is what it was suppose to look like. GRRRR.)
    Koapsycostumes_zps526062ee.png

Also, I see a top I did not use in the store content side. What the flip. What is Town Life? Hu? What's that doing there? Sorry for the wait hope you enjoy her. It's late and will check in again tomorrow, to give shout out to my Team mates,I see some beauties I need to click on and give shout outs to. WOW!!!!!!
    Night.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    Thank you very much to all for your compliments and rec´s on my sim.

Twisted_Truth, It was a pleasure make this sim for you and I´m very happy for you like him.
    I know the Exchange says that it has got items from Diesel and 70´s, 80´s, 90´s Stuff packs, but it´s not true. And he has a store content that doesn´t appear in the items.
    This happens many often. The most hilarious was when in my "MOA" ( museum ) appeared a bed in the Store contents :roll: :shock: Why was I going to put a bed into a museum? I never did it !! LOL :lol:

Miss Zoo, your Julianna Tester must to know that Khal is Sagittarius as me, so a caffeine addict :mrgreen: Here you are the evidence:

original.jpg

I took this pic into my game just before uploading him. It was 4:30 PM here in Spain ( Sacred Coffee time :mrgreen: ) I couldn´t resist to take the pic when I saw him to do this !! I laughed a lot :lol:
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :shock: Great Sim creation Ari, very brooding and interesting........ :mrgreen:

.....Thank you? :roll: :shock: :lol:

Ari, Airis... :mrgreen::wink::lol:

:mrgreen:

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    illusie wrote:
    HaloGal wrote:

Hi HaloGal! Thank you for your interest in joining the team. We recently hired several new members and likely won't hire more for at least a month or two.

We do take applications from those who are interested in joining and when we next decide we need to add members we look to see if we have an application on file from someone that we think will work well for us.

If you want to apply, please e-mail Zoo at zooprofessor3@gmail.com and she will send you an application. We are looking for really active and VERY EXPERIENCED builders and we are looking for people who will fit in with the very close-knit team dynamic.

We get very complicated requests, and some of our customers have waited close to two months just to get one of us to CLAIM their build. We can't have someone waiting for that length of time and then put them in the hands of a builder who doesn't have the experience to deliver something that will make the wait well worth it. We look very carefully at the Studio and Showcase thread for anyone we are considering inviting.

When we recently hired and looked at the applicants we looked in detail at all their Studios. We automatically ruled out anyone who hadn't uploaded in months. If you have builds that you have not uploaded to your Studio, you should remedy that if you want to apply and have any chance at being invited to join.

THANKS, ILLUSIE! That was a perfect explanation. I will send out an application if I get an e-mail.

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: CassandraStryffe

Preferred builder: Anyone EXCEPT Zoo! :)

Type of build : Post apocalyptic apartment building/complex.
    The Sims will live on roofs or top stories and raid the apartments below for supplies. There's a whole (long) story there. But the sims need to be able to garden on the roof and live up there full time, while still being able to enter all the apartments on the lot

LOL! Can we CLARIFY that it isn't that you don't want me because I'm a crappy builder? Can we let people in on the fact that I just built something for you and you are intending to have builds from several D.N.A. members? Pretty Please? :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, did you see that "our" house made it into the Summer Showcase? Big Fun!

Zoo

Sorry I missed this post! Just back from hospital this am. But yes we can clarify! :D And I DID see that....I was trying to call 911 to get an ambulance and my phone's always by the keyboard. I dropped the phone twice and not one single nurse understood why I was so excited LOL :lol:

I know you were being funny, but all the talk of ambulances and 911 has me worried. Are you doing okay?

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SBJuthberg wrote:
    Heya, I haven't heard anything from Kementari (nor seen her online) for about two weeks now, and I'm starting to get a bit concerned for her.

Last update she mentioned her PC crashed as she was going to upload pics. So that might be it.

I was hoping that maybe someone in DNA has other means than the forums to contact her. And I hope I'm not causing undue alarm with this.

We will check on team e-mail to make sure all is well. Thanks for the heads up!

Zoo (Team Secretary for July)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    illusie wrote:
    sgmf2011, your request is finished.

Description: 5BR6BA Mini Mansion with Spanish influences. This house is build for a family, and has got a master bedroom, guest suite, nursery, girls and boys room. In addition, there are a library and gym. In the garden is a playground for the kids and a pool. The basement is build for fun, amongst others you can find a pool table, art room and the largest television you have ever seen. No CC. DNA request for Sgmr2011. By Cmnshtr and illusie.
    Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8329806
    More pictures: http://illusie.weebly.com/villa-serena.html

Very lovely partners build! You should both be very proud, Cmnshtr and Illusie!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Great new Sim, Cookie! Sorry you have had so much computer trouble. Hope it is all fixed now!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Our thread is up to date!

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    THANKS, ILLUSIE! That was a perfect explanation. I will send out an application if I get an e-mail.

Zoo

You are welcome, Zoo. I remembered last month we had the same question so I used your answer from last month :D