Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chat. Gift. Thank. *CHEERS* to Making New Friends! :)

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    Mizzie!!!! Hey my friend, its good to see you. :mrgreen: Yep, that was why I went to Indiana. Was in Michigan too. Can you believe it, I found love at the Sims lol! We had a blast and I'll be going up there again soon. I hope you had a great time in Indiana while you were there with your boyfriend. :)
    Good to see you too! :mrgreen:
    I'm so happy for you two! Congrats! *Hugs* I did, but it was so hard to get things done while I was there! We were always doing something it seemed. :lol:
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for starting this thread, ollienpinks! I guess I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never, right?

I know some of you, but most of you I don't know. I have been collecting Sims 3 EPs & SPs for 5 years now, and I just got a used computer in April which is capable of running the game. So, after waiting patiently for that long, I can now finally play! Prior to Sims 3, I did play Sims 1 and 2.

I'm trying to get to know everybody. I just started my first lottery this week. It's good to meet you all. :)
  • Options
    spartan666spartan666 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited July 2014
    My internet finally got fixed. Then I got bronchitis but I'm almost over it completely. As soon as I get off work and get home, I'm asleep. Hopefully I'll get my energy back and be able to stay awake and play soon.
  • Options
    ollienpinksollienpinks Posts: 86 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey friends!! How is everyone's weekend?

spartan666, I am glad your internet is fixed! That can be so frustrating!! Happy to have you back!

CandySims14, Welcome!! Good luck with your lottery! :mrgreen:

MizoreYukii, exciting, yeah?! :) He is such a great guy, so glad we met IRL. What a funny place to meet someone, right! :mrgreen:

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend... Happy Simming! :lol:
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's not odd though! I met my boyfriend over Runescape, and we've been together ever since! Our third anniversary is coming up in August. ^-^
    My weekend went great...ish? We went to see Transformers despite the voice in my head telling me not to. As usual, Michael Bay is a but.tface, but I did enjoy the new autobots/characters. :lol:
    I hope your weekend went well? ^-^