Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirmed: No social bunny and tragic cown.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2014
    It's just plain stupid and ********. First showing off stuff in a teaser 'easter egg' trailer and now: ''Sorry not going to be in it!''
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited June 2014
    I honestly don't care about either of them, but those easter egg trailers heavily implying they'd be in it, but aren't is lame.
  • Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is anyone surprised though? Honestly?

There were things they confirmed a month or two ago which they are now saying isn't going to be be in the game (now, if at all). The whole thing have just been full of letdowns.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited June 2014
    With all that teasing that was false advertisement at this point should we be surprised?
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is anyone surprised though? Honestly?

There were things they confirmed a month or two ago which they are now saying isn't going to be be in the game (now, if at all). The whole thing have just been full of letdowns.

I agree.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2014
    moo11x wrote:
    can this get any worse?

Well, you could have a heart attack from getting all worked up.

I have heart problems! What a lovely thing to write, karma is very strong... be careful what you wish upon others! Oh and before you try and wash this off by replying that you suggested I could - I'll go ahead and add now that there was absolutely no need for you to write such a malicious and hateful thing!
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited June 2014
    They fired the Social bunny *forehead slap* what's next ?
  • Options
    Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    edited June 2014
    I thought the bunny was what the old lady was beating up in one of their videos..lol. Oh well, guess not. I didn't expect a lot of things to be in the game because they like to wait and add things we really like little by little into each expansion pack. I'm still trying to figure out how they don't have pools with all the water in Willow Creek they are showing along with a "fountain" tool. AND, I just saw that stupid sims free play has pools!! Like wtc?
  • Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2014
    faytheful wrote:
    They fired the Social bunny *forehead slap* what's next ?

lol poor Bunny! The intergalactic dance party so probably no Aliens but Sims will go into Space... Why? It will be an uneventful mission... *sigh*
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited June 2014
    Edit: oops, somehow managed to post this in the wrong thread :oops:

Awh no tragic clown :( How tragic.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2014
    In my opinion leaving features like this out is a healthy decision in this franchise.
    It seems like a certain part of this community is changing itself into some sort of agressive monster, demanding ingredients that only feed their feelings of nostalgia.

How is the lack of a clown, a cowplant or a pink bunny of any influence on gameplay?
    The answer is: it's not. Those are details that are kinda funny for original players, but nothing more.
    It's funny when ingredients return in a game, but when people start to react all hysterical about them I think it may be time to move on.

It most definitely is time for things to change.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited June 2014
    In my opinion leaving features like this out is a healthy decision in this franchise.
    It seems like a certain part of this community is changing itself into some sort of agressive monster, demanding ingredients that only feed their feelings of nostalgia.

How is the lack of a clown, a cowplant or a pink bunny of any influence on gameplay?
    The answer is: it's not. Those are details that are kinda funny for original players, but nothing more.
    It's funny when ingredients return in a game, but when people start to react all hysterical about them I think it may be time to move on.

The cowplant was not deleted :mrgreen: !!
    But I agree with you 10.000 %.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2014

The cowplant was not deleted :mrgreen: !!
    But I agree with you 10.000 %.
    No, you're right, that's in there again :lol:
    (not really in Sims 3 though, or is it in the Store...., I don't even know)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    MoonriseKingdomMoonriseKingdom Posts: 480 Member
    edited June 2014
    Who cares if you guys are happy they are excluded? Who cares if you guys never really liked them anyway? Who cares if you guys are happy they got cut?

We wanted them, you guys could have just ignored them being in the game, perhaps installing some mod that made them dissapear, this is not about '' two things that just got cut out ''. It means that they lied to us and that they promise stuff that they can't give us. These we're confirmed pretty much at the same time as The Sims 4 was confirmed and now it's 2 months until launch and we have got no pools, no toddlers, no gardeners, no social bunny and no tragic clown. Stop being such a EA cheerleader, you should not feel sad for them, why feel sad for someone that is going to sell you a product?
  • Options
    xNeptunexxNeptunex Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2014
    Both of these features were pretty easily avoided if you did not want them in the game. I'm not devastated to see them go but the pattern of lies and misleading behaviour on EA's part is what I am angry about.