Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JULY Set Speculation! *TWO* NEW TWITTER PICTURES! (June 25)

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:
    But we never know about things until they are released.

It is impossible to know about only the ones that are about to be rejected because most of us don't know about these things before they happen.
    I agree with you Karritz my dear :) SimGuruCopeland's idea may have been 'rejected' earlier, but if they saw how much support he has to create this pc item, if he were to 're-pitch' this idea, they may change their minds :D ...The power of positive thinking!! :wink: :thumbup:
    And the power of the masses My Dear. :wink::D
    I do hope this will be the case in this instance :mrgreen:
    Note. I have left a message on your page my lovely :)
    They are only few in numbers, while we number in the millions. :XD:
    I have read your posts that are on my page, and have left you a new message on your page My Love. :wink: 8)
    I have replied to your message :) It is super nice to see you today, I missed you yesterday :)
    I was quite sad that I didn't get a chance to see you yesterday. I missed you yesterday. I really wish that we didn't have to live so far apart from each other. :( But we are online together today. :XD:

So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I met my husband when we were living on opposite coasts but were in the same guild in Age of Conan! LOL
    You aren't the first simmer to think that Amara. I have to admit that what kate and I say to each other does seem like that she and I have an actual romance going on here. Kate is like a magnet, and I am steel. She just attracts people to her. Kate had me hooked right from the start with her angelic personality, and looks. :wink: :XD:
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

It is impossible to know about only the ones that are about to be rejected because most of us don't know about these things before they happen.
    I agree with you Karritz my dear :) SimGuruCopeland's idea may have been 'rejected' earlier, but if they saw how much support he has to create this pc item, if he were to 're-pitch' this idea, they may change their minds :D ...The power of positive thinking!! :wink: :thumbup:
    I have read your posts that are on my page, and have left you a new message on your page My Love. :wink: 8)
    I have replied to your message :) It is super nice to see you today, I missed you yesterday :)
    I was quite sad that I didn't get a chance to see you yesterday. I missed you yesterday. I really wish that we didn't have to live so far apart from each other. :( But we are online together today. :XD:

So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I met my husband when we were living on opposite coasts but were in the same guild in Age of Conan! LOL
    :lol::lol:
    I love all my simmer friends, yourself included AmaraRena my dear ❤ My son likes to tease me that we simmers are like Tellytubbies in the respect that we 'all love each other very much' :wink:
    Did you remember this show? Maybe you do not and my age is showing :lol: When my son was three, this was one of his favourite shows :)

hug_1.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Karritz wrote:

:lol::lol:
    I love all my simmer friends, yourself included AmaraRena my dear ❤ My son likes to tease me that we simmers are like Tellytubbies in the respect that we 'all love each other very much' :wink:
    Did you remember this show? Maybe you do not and my age is showing :lol: When my son was three, this was one of his favourite shows :)

hug_1.jpg
    I have never watched the Tellytubbies, but I remember that show. :wink::lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014

AmaraRena wrote:
    [So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

sunman502 wrote:
    You aren't the first simmer to think that Amara. I have to admit that what kate and I say to each other does seem like that she and I have an actual romance going on here. Kate is like a magnet, and I am steel. She just attracts people to her. Kate had me hooked right from the start with her angelic personality, and looks. :wink: :XD:
    Angelic looks sunman?! I do hope you are not referring to that horrible YouTube photo where I am in my jammies, no make up and look like a cat! :lol::lol: I am lucky small children do not run from me screaming! :wink::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014

hug_1.jpg[/quote]
    sunman502 wrote:
    I have never watched the Tellytubbies, but I remember that show. :wink::lol:

They were always jumping up and down, having group hugs and saying "Teletubbies love each other very much." :lol:
    Did you see the message I left on your page my lovely?
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have seen this cute little idea about the haunted grandfather clock... I'd like to create a haunted house with it too! *Going to sign the petition for it right now!* Hoping our wish comes true!!! :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    [So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

sunman502 wrote:
    Angelic looks sunman?! I do hope you are not referring to that horrible YouTube photo where I am in my jammies, no make up and look like a cat! :lol::lol: I am lucky small children do not run from me screaming! :wink::lol:
    Actually I was My Love. All jokes aside, I do love that pic of you kate. You are beautiful to me My Love. So I will love any pic that's actually of you. I don't think that small children will run from you screaming. Actually I would think that small children would gather at your feet. :wink: 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sharonxyz wrote:
    Perhaps in July the corn in buydebug will be put to use...if a farm set IS in the plans, sheep provided 'cow-style' would be great! Shearing, spinning, weaving, knitting... and corn bread, naturally..

...hmmmm....whack-a-corndog was a STRANGE game idea, MUST be a hint for the corn?

I am for all of these ideas. I want knitting in game!

Ohh I hope that is a hint! I'd love to see how sheep would look in The Sims :D
    Hello CaptainTHPS4 :) (^.^)/ *waves* Sheep would be an awesome addition to our game :) I am from NZ and here the sheep outnumber the people :lol: (ノ^‿^)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I have seen this cute little idea about the haunted grandfather clock... I'd like to create a haunted house with it too! *Going to sign the petition for it right now!* Hoping our wish comes true!!! :D:mrgreen:
    Hello tinydancer :) (^.^)/ *waves* It is lovely to see you! I am totally in love with the sound of this pc item! :D
    (ノ・‿・)ノ*ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

tumblr_inline_mutjxmqXzp1qdj4tx.gif
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello tinydancer :) (^.^)/ *waves* It is lovely to see you! I am totally in love with the sound of this pc item! :D
    (ノ・‿・)ノ*ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

tumblr_inline_mutjxmqXzp1qdj4tx.gif
    That reminds me, I was going to see what you had posted about my post about your gif of the three dancing ghost couples. And I love Taylor Swift. :wink::D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hi Kate! ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    Tea and Scones!

[img]http://img.studyin-uk.com/images/blog/englishtea.jpg "width=700"[/img]

Just thought we should get back on topic. :wink:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Tea and Scones!

*steals the whole lot*

I made scones yesterday for Father's Day! They were nom nom nom nom nom. :D

Do we really STILL not have any hints for July? Le sigh. :cry:

*checks calendar* C'mon Gurus! Throw us a scone!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Tea and Scones!

*steals the whole lot*

Hello dizzy and Cinderelli (^.^)/ *waves*
    It looks like the pc Tea Set is not coming this month so I wonder what the store team have up tucked up their sleeves for us next month...?
    I am hopeful that September will bring us the pc Grandfather Clock *fingers crossed* ...Pressure is key, if we plead enough I am sure they will reconsider the "No." they gave to this item and give SimGuruCopeland the green light to go ahead and create it for us :wink::D
    Awww... Cinderelli! *tsk tsk* You bad girl, you ate all the scones! :lol:
    *passes around a new plate of scones with clotted cream and apricot jam*

p1040017.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello everyone; it's 11pm and I should be in bed soon but having late dinner.

It was Father's Day in the US, but since we have no kids and both our fathers are gone (mine died when I was 11, husband's just a few years ago) it was just another day. He went out to play on choochoo trains (there's a steam operation not far from here) while I got some work done.

Hope we get some actual definite hints starting this week, since it's just over a couple of weeks till the first Thursday in July. July would be a good time for the canning station, so we can put up our jams and jellies to serve with tea and scones... :mrgreen:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    It sounds like you still had a nice day on the trains? :)

Kate, whatever the July set is, it will be pretty much finished now. I don't think people really started asking for the grandfather clock en masse until this week. I think the July set will be something else.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    It sounds like you still had a nice day on the trains? :)

Kate, whatever the July set is, it will be pretty much finished now. I don't think people really started asking for the grandfather clock en masse until this week. I think the July set will be something else.
    I realize it is too soon for the Grandfather Clock my dear, I was thinking maybe September for this item :)
    I have no idea what July will bring... We need some hints I think :wink::D I am hopeful that August will bring the Tea Set *fingers crossed* :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello everyone; it's 11pm and I should be in bed soon but having late dinner.

It was Father's Day in the US, but since we have no kids and both our fathers are gone (mine died when I was 11, husband's just a few years ago) it was just another day. He went out to play on choochoo trains (there's a steam operation not far from here) while I got some work done.

Hope we get some actual definite hints starting this week, since it's just over a couple of weeks till the first Thursday in July. July would be a good time for the canning station, so we can put up our jams and jellies to serve with tea and scones... :mrgreen:
    Hello stilljustme (^.^)/ *waves*
    It could be a Canning Station, this would be useful with all the new harvestables we received with the Bohemian Garden :) Also, it would work well with the Tea Set and scones as you have suggested :)
    Have an enjoyable dinner and sleep well (ノ・‿・)ノ *ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

¯¨˜“ª¤.¸°¸.¤ª“˜¨¨¯¯¨˜“ª¤.¸°¸.¤˜“ª¤.
    ..¤ª“˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜“ª¤. : ☆ ☆ ☆
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ƓƠƠƊ ƝƖƓӇƬ ☆ ☆ ☆
    ……-`✭´-.__*_______-`☆´-
    .¤ª“˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜“ª¤.☆.¤ ª“˜¨°¸.¤ª˜“ª¤.¸
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Tea and Scones!

OMG! I would love this as a PC Item. I've wanted them to bring back the tea set from Makin' Magic for so long.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Tea and Scones!

*steals the whole lot*

Hello dizzy and Cinderelli (^.^)/ *waves*
    It looks like the pc Tea Set is not coming this month so I wonder what the store team have up tucked up their sleeves for us next month...?
    I am hopeful that September will bring us the pc Grandfather Clock *fingers crossed* ...Pressure is key, if we plead enough I am sure they will reconsider the "No." they gave to this item and give SimGuruCopeland the green light to go ahead and create it for us :wink::D
    Awww... Cinderelli! *tsk tsk* You bad girl, you ate all the scones! :lol:
    *passes around a new plate of scones with clotted cream and apricot jam*

p1040017.jpg
    Oooooo, that looks good. This is making me want to go out for some tea, and scones. :lol:
    It's not late to get your clock released Guru Copeland now that you have us to back your clock idea. So you should consider bringing up your clock idea again at the next release meeting. :wink::D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    Any July hints yet?
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited June 2014
    Since I did not get the scene I was so looking forward to in the Game Of Thrones finale last night (not going to spoil it by being any less vague for non-readers and otherwise it was a very excellent episode), might I trouble the kind Gurus for a hint today to ease my disappointment some?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    A tea set was just confirmed by Tater Tot for July release!
    Once again Thank You Tater Tot! STILL OUT HAPPY DANCING AMONG THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS! :XD:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    A tea set was just confirmed by Tater Tot for July release!
    Once again Thank You Tater Tot! STILL OUT HAPPY DANCING AMONG THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS! :XD:

Can you provide us with a link to this confirmation? I'd like to know what all exactly was said! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeeeessss! This is going to be awesome and that doily is perfect! I do hope we can use Uni tea's and SN honey in it :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif