Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JULY Set Speculation! *TWO* NEW TWITTER PICTURES! (June 25)

Comments

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    So, now that July's content has been confirmed, anybody want to start an August thread? ;)

Count me in! I missed speculating the last couple of months with my smelly smelly course taking up so much valuable sim time. :D
    :lol::lol: I am glad that you have now finished your exams Cinderelli and have some free time to peruse the forums once again :D
    (ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    Hiya Kate, 'waves back' as much as I like the honey it doesn't do much for my adult sims, they are all vampires and we can't use to it to make mead either so I have my sims sweeten cookies for the kids with it ;)
    It is disappointing that consuming regular food does not improve the vampires thirst bar :(
    I do not know why my vampire sim even bother preparing meals for himself :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    Updated the first post to reflect the Twitter picture. And SimGuruTaterTot posted an official thread for this release as well (the topmost thread on this Store General forum).

So, now that July's content has been confirmed, anybody want to start an August thread? ;)

I don't foresee anyone guessing the August release. But it's going to be amazing.
    A Chocolate Factory :mrgreen:
    Hello Dragon my dear (^.^)/ *waves*
    This! :D I am still holding out hope that the store team will recreate the Chocolate Machine from TS2 for us so that our sims can be chocolatiers and run chocolate stores :mrgreen:
    (ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Ei-chocolatier.JPG
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    Updated the first post to reflect the Twitter picture. And SimGuruTaterTot posted an official thread for this release as well (the topmost thread on this Store General forum).

I don't foresee anyone guessing the August release. But it's going to be amazing.
    This! :D I am still holding out hope that the store team will recreate the Chocolate Machine from TS2 for us so that our sims can be chocolatiers and run chocolate stores :mrgreen:
    (ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Ei-chocolatier.JPG

:mrgreen: This would def. make up the devastated news about the Ferris Wheel.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:

(ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Ei-chocolatier.JPG

I agree Dragon :D Who knows, maybe we will be getting a Chocolate Machine - positive thinking my friend! :wink: :thumbup:
    (ノ・‿・)ノ *ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I met my husband when we were living on opposite coasts but were in the same guild in Age of Conan! LOL

Sorry to bring this back up, but I just saw this! LOL!

Finally, someone dared to bring this up in a thread, LOL! And, of course, it would be AmaraRena, which seems quite appropriate actually... :mrgreen: 8)

Thank you, sunman and Kate, for keeping us continually wondering and guessing on this! :lol:

I'm an inquiring simmer and just got to know! :shock: :mrgreen:
    Hello Mistletoe my dear (^.^)/ *waves* sunman is just teasing :lol: We are good friends, as I am with all my fellow simmers ♥
    Note. AmaraRena has mentioned that her and her Hubby met and fell in love online, that is super cute, I am glad it all worked out for her :D

Awww... mystery solved at last! LOL And Mistletoe...just what do you mean of course it would be me who asked? LOL

And yes Kate, my own online romance worked out quite well. Of course we were just friends for well over a year before our guild leader played Cupid. LOL But hey, how could I NOT fall in love with a man who set my enemies on fire??? ;) So I've been living with him for over 4 years now and we just married this past October. It's a strange world out there and sometimes strange...and wonderful... things happen. :)
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:

If none of us are able to guess it....then it's probably not anything we've asked for. :evil: Like...you know... LONG HAIR!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2014
    Squeeeeeeeeeee!! A Tea Set!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

SimGuruCopeland confirms this via Twitter :)

Link:
    14414829886_203c3d69b3_z.jpg

Happy dance time!! :D:D

tumblr_m3xsptTZkD1rn435g.gif
    Guru Tater Tot confirmed this in her July release thread.
    Joins kate in Happy dance!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    So...ummmm...am I wrong in thinking there might be an actual romance here? And if so.... AWWWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:

Full disclosure: I met my husband when we were living on opposite coasts but were in the same guild in Age of Conan! LOL

Finally, someone dared to bring this up in a thread, LOL! And, of course, it would be AmaraRena, which seems quite appropriate actually... :mrgreen: 8)

Thank you, sunman and Kate, for keeping us continually wondering and guessing on this! :lol:

Hello Mistletoe my dear (^.^)/ *waves* sunman is just teasing :lol: We are good friends, as I am with all my fellow simmers ♥
    Note. AmaraRena has mentioned that her and her Hubby met and fell in love online, that is super cute, I am glad it all worked out for her :D
    Guilty, I was just teasing. Kate, and I are just good friends. :lol: 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Awww... mystery solved at last! LOL And Mistletoe...just what do you mean of course it would be me who asked? LOL

And yes Kate, my own online romance worked out quite well. Of course we were just friends for well over a year before our guild leader played Cupid. LOL But hey, how could I NOT fall in love with a man who set my enemies on fire??? ;) So I've been living with him for over 4 years now and we just married this past October. It's a strange world out there and sometimes strange...and wonderful... things happen. :)

AmaraRena I do remember you mentioning once that you and your husband met at an inn in Khemi, Stygia - ROFL :wink::lol: I think that is totally awesome! :D
    sunman is super adorable and I love him to bits, but no, no forum couples, merely just speculation and hilarity at its finest :wink:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

AmaraRena I do remember you mentioning once that you and your husband met at an inn in Khemi, Stygia - ROFL :wink::lol: I think that is totally awesome! :D
    sunman is super adorable and I love him to bits, but no, no forum couples, merely just speculation and hilarity at its finest :wink:
    Speculation, and hilarity doesn't get better than this on here. I just wish that more of us would demonstrate what kate and I had demonstrated on here. I would not be surprised at all if the Store Team had printed out and posted the love and friendship that kate and I had demonstrated on the forums on a wall in their studio. :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

What a wonderful love story, AmaraRena. Thank you for sharing with all of us! :)

*gives BIG hug to AmaraRena*

:oops: And well, I just meant that you seem to be the type of person that likes to get to the bottom of things and never shies away from a challenge (like a petition) or figuring out stuff. So, it would only be fitting that you are the one who finally asks the question that everyone is wondering and is dying to know, but doesn't have the guts to ask... LOL. It's all-good. :)

*gives another hug to AmaraRena*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

What a wonderful love story, AmaraRena. Thank you for sharing with all of us! :)

*gives BIG hug to AmaraRena*

:oops: And well, I just meant that you seem to be the type of person that likes to get to the bottom of things and never shies away from a challenge (like a petition) or figuring out stuff. So, it would only be fitting that you are the one who finally asks the question that everyone is wondering and is dying to know, but doesn't have the guts to ask... LOL. It's all-good. :)

*gives another hug to AmaraRena*
    I never did think that kate and I could keep the truth about our relationship hidden from Amara for very long. Amara would have eventually found out the truth somehow. :wink::D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:

(ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Ei-chocolatier.JPG

Actually he didn't say we wouldn't get a ferris wheel. He said the chances wasn't that good so there still may be a chance but it's not looking like it's likely to happen. I really hope they can release one especially now since sims freeplay is adding a carnival and the trailer shows a sim riding a ferris wheel.

That said however if they have a problem releasing a ferris wheel I'd just as well take bumper cars,tunnel of love and some carnival games like dunking booths and other stuff.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:

(ノ・‿・)ノ *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*

Ei-chocolatier.JPG

Actually he didn't say we wouldn't get a ferris wheel. He said the chances wasn't that good so there still may be a chance but it's not looking like it's likely to happen. I really hope they can release one especially now since sims freeplay is adding a carnival and the trailer shows a sim riding a ferris wheel.

That said however if they have a problem releasing a ferris wheel I'd just as well take bumper cars,tunnel of love and some carnival games like dunking booths and other stuff.
    Now you're talking Cat! A Tunnel of Love! :thumbup: I do hope that we will see this or your Love Set become a reality :D:D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    It's to bad that we won't be getting any new Victorian outfits with the tea set. :(
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    It's to bad that we won't be getting any new Victorian outfits with the tea set. :(

Yeah. :cry:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:

I feel the same way Cinder. But there's the matter of Guru Copeland's clock as well. They can combine the two and make it compatible to July release, and release it that way. They have done this before with other sets.:wink::D
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sort of meh on the tea set -- but if it has some nice interactions (and if Sims actually sit together and drink tea and chat), I could probably get into it. Might need to do some experimenting with the roof set from Now and Then; a combination bakery/tea room would be nice.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited June 2014
    I've never been all that big on CAS stuff. Partly because I enjoy my elderly* sims and they are so badly neglected in that department. :evil: But mainly because I already have a hard time being patient while all the stuff I have loads up in CAS. :(

I hate it when my sims have a mid-life crises and want to "Plan an Outfit." :x And if they're not just headache inducing - I sometimes let my sims keep their awful age up outfits. :P (Until I just can't stand seeing them anymore - and then I send them to the Style Shop.)

HOWEVER! I just discovered (was reading about Ani's Shop for Clothing Display Pedestal Mod) that MC lets you "compact" clothing, etc. So, will have to try that out and see if it makes me feel any more charitable towards CAS.

*Love that Soy Milk. Keeps my elders fresh. :wink:

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD2.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I've never been all that big on CAS stuff. Partly because I enjoy my elderly* sims and they are so badly neglected in that department. :evil: But mainly because I already have a hard time being patient while all the stuff I have loads up in CAS. :(

I hate it when my sims have a mid-life crises and want to "Plan an Outfit." :x And if they're not just headache inducing - I sometimes let my sims keep their awful age up outfits. :P (Until I just can't stand seeing them anymore - and then I send them to the Style Shop.)

HOWEVER! I just discovered (was reading about Ani's Shop for Clothing Display Pedestal Mod) that MC lets you "compact" clothing, etc. So, will have to try that out and see if it makes me feel any more charitable towards CAS.

Yay the cow! :D

I've just started compacting the clothing too. It's much better! Not ideal, they really should improve this sort of thing for TS3, but definitely less frustrating than it was before. I dread to think what cc addicts' cas must be like! O.O

I love the clothing pedestal mod as well. Ani is my sim mod hero! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    dizzydee wrote:

Yay the cow! :D

I've just started compacting the clothing too. It's much better! Not ideal, they really should improve this sort of thing for TS3, but definitely less frustrating than it was before. I dread to think what cc addicts' cas must be like! O.O

I love the clothing pedestal mod as well. Ani is my sim mod hero! :lol:
    That sim looks like he's feeding the cow peas. :lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

I feel the same way Cinder. But there's the matter of Guru Copeland's clock as well. They can combine the two and make it compatible to July release, and release it that way. They have done this before with other sets.:wink::D

I would love to get the clock in July with the tea set. That would be like icing on the cake. I hope this clock gets out of Simguru Copeland's redbook and into the store.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

I would love to get the clock in July with the tea set. That would be like icing on the cake. I hope this clock gets out of Simguru Copeland's redbook and into the store.
    That would be sweet. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I want that red folder.

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/buffy_sees_what_you_did.gif[/img]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I want that red folder.

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/buffy_sees_what_you_did.gif[/img]
    :lol::lol: