Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's CC-Free Sims *Closed*

Comments

• Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks, YJ :-)

The ST hair? Yes, it's a difficult one to use :lol:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Alice and Celeste GilsCarbo

Alice and Celeste GilsCarbo are a hard-working single mother and young daughter who are trying to carve out a new life in an old town. (EA's bio.)

Family Inventory: Empty

Family Funds: 79,221

GCHeads.png

Left: Alice GilsCarbo (née Crawford)

Alice doesn't talk much about her divorce nor has she ever explained why she has decided to keep her ex-husband's last name. She misses life in a bigger town but is making the most of Barnacle Bay as she continues her search for the love of her life. (EA's bio).

Traits: Charismatic, Hydrophobic, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook, Hates the Outdoors, Workaholic
    Hidden Traits: None
    Life State: Human
    LTW: Celebrated Five Star Chef
    Job: Line Cook (Culinary - Level 5)
    Maxed Skills: None
    Completed Challenges: Menu Maven
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella
    Origin: Barnacle Bay premade, edited in CAS

Left: Celeste GilsCarbo

Celeste misses her old school and friends, but she is trying to fit in at her new school in Barnacle Bay. She loves her mom and would do anything for her. (EA's bio).

Traits: Family-Orientated, Perfectionist, Neat, Excitable, Vehicle Enthusiast
    LTW: N/A
    Job: N/A
    Maxed Skills: None
    Completed Challenges: None
    Inventory: Unbreakable Umbrella
    Origin: Barnacle Bay premade, edited in CAS

GCEverydayFormal.png

GCSleepAthletic.png

GCSwimWorkOut.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh WOW! Outstanding work GC! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks, yanti! I just need to find time to edit their pictures and they'll be up. I'm super busy with work right now and in my breaks I'm mostly mucking around with S3PE.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I've now uploaded Alice and Celeste GilsCarbo :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I see that you have uploaded them. :D They both look great! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    edited June 2014
    Alice and Celeste are very nice sims! :) They have nice faces. Your versions of the sims are very nice. Very nice poses of them in the pictures.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you both xx
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    In case you guys missed it in my BB thread, I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded a new version of half of my Bagley-Hernandez household. This new upload should fix the aging bug the earlier one had. Sorry it took me so long! Speaking of aging, a couple of the sims have aged up since you last saw them - Franco and Rhoda are now elders, and the twins are now teens. Oh, and Franco and Rhoda aren't speaking to one another any more...

SimsBH.png

Franco and Rhoda's marriage is on the rocks and their girls are growing up fast, but these retired vampire crime lords are determined to keep everyone together for the sake of the family legacy. Their daughters have other ideas: rebellious, musical Deborah, smart, kind Tamika, and artistic, fiery Bethany are all fed up of their parents' nefarious schemes and ready to make their own paths in the world.

DOWNLOAD HERE

The exchange item list is broken again and store content I've used isn't showing up there. I'm sorry, there's not much I can do about that :(
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Your updated version of the Bagley Hernandez family of sims is very nice! :) Very nice family picture of them ! They have great background details! They will enjoy living in their new home. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you, Rose :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Severus-Grey Family

Old college friends Cid, Samantha and Sofia were delighted when they heard that Cid and Samantha's daughter Danette and Sofia's son Roger had fallen in love. With the recent death of Sofia's husband, it was decided that she would move in to the household at the same time as her son. But how will Sofia and Roger adjust to living with a family of werewolves?

The family tree for this household can be previewed here.

Family Funds: 1,042,449
    Family Inventory: Empty

SGAll-1.png

Cid, Samantha, and Susannah Severus-Grey

SG1Heads.png

Center: Cid Severus-Grey (née Severus)

Artistic, temperamental Cid was pushed by his parents into Technology and Science degrees he didn't enjoy. Fortunately, when they saw what a terrible time he was having, they forgot their dreams of seeing him a successful doctor or military commander, and gave him their blessing to pursue a career as a professional writer. Now he makes a living out of what he loves best - sitting up all night in his office working on his books. University wasn't a total waste for Cid though, as it was there that he met his good friend Sofia and his future wife Samantha. Samantha is a werewolf, and she and Cid have two werewolf daughters together, which is sometimes a bit stressful for him, but she always knows how to make him laugh.

Traits: Artistic, Avant-Garde, Handy, Hot-Headed, Loner, Night Owl
    Job: Pretentious Poet (Writer - Level 6)
    LTW: Professional Author (Achieved)
    Maxed Skills: Writing
    Completed Challenges: Marathon Runner, Speed Writer, Non-Fiction Writer
    Inventory: High School Diploma, University Diplomas, Unbreakable Umbrella
    Origin: University Town premade, edited in CAS

Left: Samantha Severus-Grey (née Grey)

Cid’s wife Samantha couldn't be happier to be living with her two best friends in the world. She's currently working as assistant director on an upcoming movie and loves the way her job allows her to combine her technical and artistic expertise. In her spare time she loves to paint, play the guitar, and go hunting with her daughters.

Traits: Absent-Minded, Artistic, Handy, Slob, Good Sense of Humor, Friendly, Virtuoso
    Life State: Werewolf
    Job: Assistant Director (Film – Director – Level 9)
    LTW: Master of the Arts (Achieved)
    Maxed Skills: Guitar, Handiness, Painting, Writing
    Inventory: High School Diploma, University Diplomas, Unbreakable Umbrella
    Origin: University Town premade, edited in CAS

Right: Susannah Severus-Grey

Cid and Samantha’s daughter Susannah is energetic and determined, but knows how to laugh at herself when she messes up. She loves being a werewolf, and her supernatural strength certainly comes in handy in her job in professional sports. When she's not training in the gym or hunting for precious metals, she likes to jam on her guitar with her sister Danette.

Traits: Virtuoso, Ambitious, Disciplined, Good Sense of Humor
    Job: Minor Leaguer (Sports – Level 4)
    LTW: Become a Superstar Athlete
    Maxed Skills: Athletic
    Completed Challenges: Gem Collector, Metal Collector
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella, Iconic Jam Guitar
    Origin: Born in game

SG1Outfits1.png

SG1Outfits2.png

SG1Outfits3.png

SG1Outfits5.png

SG1Outfits4.png

Danette and Roger Vanderburg-Grey

SG2Heads.png

Left: Danette Vanderburg-Grey (née Severus-Grey)

Susannah’s non-identical twin sister Danette a fun-loving young werewolf who likes playing her guitar, throwing parties for her friends, and spending time with her husband Roger. All her life, things have always seemed to go her way, and she's hoping her luck will hold on her path as she rises up in the music career to become a rock star.

Traits: Virtuoso, Loves the Outdoors, Party Animal, Excitable, Lucky
    Job: Band Manager (Music – Level 4)
    LTW: Rock Star
    Maxed Skills: Guitar
    Completed Challenges: Master Guitarist, Metal Collector
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella, Iconic Jam Guitar

Left: Roger Vanderburg-Grey (née Vanderburg-King)

Danette’s outgoing, kind-hearted husband Roger dreams of making a name for himself by building a plumbot and giving it sentience. By day he teaches shop at the local high school, but by night he retires to his lab and works upon his robotic creations.

Traits: Bot Fan, Star Quality, Good, Party Animal, Loves the Outdoors
    Job: High School Teacher (Education – Level 6)
    LTW: More than a Machine
    Maxed Skills: Guitar
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella

SG2Outfits1.png

SG2Outfits2.png

SG2Outfits3.png

SG2Outfits4.png

Sofia Vanderburg-King (née Vanderburg)

SG3Heads.png

Sofia Vanderburg-King

Roger's mum Sofia was born in the future world of Lunar Lakes, but made good friends with a time travelling visitor and decided to journey back to the present day with her. There Sofia has remained, making more friends, marrying, raising a son, and eventually rising to the top of the medical career to become a world renowned surgeon. Everyone was surprised when fun-loving, absent-minded Sofia with her artistic sensibilities and weird phobia of water announced she wanted to become a doctor, especially since she'd already abandoned careers in culinary arts, music, and film, but no one can deny how well she's done.

Sofia holds two degrees, in Fine Arts and Science & Medicine. The second gave her a boost in her career, but it was during the first that she met her best friends Cid and Samantha. After graduation, they went on holiday together to Sunlit Tides, and Sofia now bears a large tattoo on her back in memory of their time there. The friends are still close, and Sofia is delighted that her son Roger and Cid & Samantha’s daughter Danette have decided to get married. When Sofia’s husband passed away, Samantha suggested they all live together, at least until Sofia figures out what she wants to do next.

Traits: Absent-Minded, Artistic, Hydrophobic, Loves the Outdoors, Party Animal, Irresistible, Workaholic
    Job: World Renowned Soldier (Medical - Level 10)
    LTW: Jack of All Trades (Achieved)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma, Cooking, Guitar, Logic, Painting
    Completed Challenges: Menu Maven
    Inventory: High School Diploma, University Diplomas, Unbreakable Umbrella, Medical Beeper, Medical Journal
    Origin: Lunar Lakes premade, edited in CAS

SG3Outfits1.png

SG3Outfits2.png

SG3Outfits3.png
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    GreenCats I have every one of your Sims now and come here every day to check for any, new uploads. Yesterday I found a lovely world called Simkyoto, Japan and moved the The Chevalier-Shahi Family into it and played all day. After I moved them in they bought one of the Lot's I made and set up a Bistro. After playing all day I did some work on the images using Adobe and wanted to share what I'd done so far.

screenshot.jpg"width=640"

screenshot-2.jpg"width=640"

screenshot-5.jpg"width=640"

screenshot-8.jpg"width=640"

screenshot-15.jpg"width=640"

screenshot-16.jpg"width=640"

Also I fell in love with your BB homes, so I saved them and emptied BB and have slowly been placing your lot's and doing it over for my own, personal use. I am however having lot placing problems so not all the homes are where they should be but it's coming a long well and I'll share pictures later.

If you want to see more of the world your above family is in you can look at the images and find a link to it on my Blog here http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/simkyoto-japan/ , I hope you like the pictures.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pictures! I'm flattered to see you like my sims so much and it's nice to see what they've been up to in your game :)

Would you do me a big favor and resize your pictures to no wider than 640 pixels? They're quite a bit too wide for the thread. Here's the code:
    [img]DIRECT LINK HERE"width=640"[/img]

• Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2014
    There I think I did it, thanks for showing me that and let me know if I did it right.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Yep, you've got it! Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Severus-Grey family have been uploaded! Details a few posts up.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The Severus-Grey household of sims is very nice! :) It is always nice reading the background story details to them, both as a household and for each individual sim. Nice photos of them. Great poses of the sims. The clothing that they are wearing looks great. It looks great their hairstyles and the colours of the hair. I hope that Sofia and Roger like living with werewolves!
    Great household of sims! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Great looking family GC! I especially love the blue hair! :D They are unique! Off to recommend. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you both :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Spring/Summer 2014 Clothing Collection

I've never uploaded clothing recolours before, but I was inspired by a new friend's creative CASting so decided to fire up CAS and see what I could do :)

These designs of these outfits were inspired by Vogue's Spring/Summer style report. The models are my sims Anita, Jasmine, and Juliet.

Floral Orange Dress

DOWNLOAD DRESS RECOLOUR
    Requires Futuristic Dress

Wow your friends with this bold, floral-print dress and cute leather jacket.

FloralOrange.png

Board Room Bikini

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD SKIRT RECOLOUR
    Top requires Beads 'n' Bikinis

Who ever said an exposed midriff had to be just for the beach? Stay cool this summer in this daring ensemble.

BusinessBikiniSkirt.png
    BusinessBikini.png

Camouflage Chic

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD SKIRT RECOLOUR
    Top requires Island Paradise Limited Edition bonus content

A muted, elegant take on this season's floral prints and barely-there tops.

CamouflageSkirt.png

GreenBikini.png

Sparkles and Denim

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD JEANS RECOLOUR
    Top requires Island Paradise
    Jeans require Diesel Stuff

Dress down this delicate lace and diamante top with a pair of baggy jeans.

BaggyJeans.png

JewelledLace.png

Geometric Rainbow Dress

DOWNLOAD DRESS RECOLOUR
    Requires Outdoor Living Stuff

This figure-hugging mini-dress is a veritable celebration of colour in eye-catching geometric print.

GeometricRainbow.png

Floral Summer Dress

DOWNLOAD RECOLOUR
    Requires Tank Dress and a pattern from the store (I'm sorry, I'm not sure what it came with!)

Welcome the warm weather in style in this sophisticated floral number.

FloralTan.png

Monochrome Retro Dress

DOWNLOAD RECOLOUR
    Requires Countessa

With its full skirt and trendy monochrome palette, this dress brings the 1950s bang up to date.

MonochromeGeometric.png

Midnight Blue Ballgown

DOWNLOAD RECOLOUR
    Requires Splendidly Strapless

Feel like a queen for the night in this rich blue strapless gown.

MidnightBlue.png

Metallic Green Dress

DOWNLOAD RECOLOUR
    Requires Formally Yours Party Dress

Feel dangerous and beautiful in this shimmering dress of poisonous green.

MetallicGreen.png

Power Suit

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD SKIRT RECOLOUR
    Top requires Lady Blaze

With its bold colours and commanding, modern lines, this suit was tailor made for board room domination.

PowerSkirt.png
    PowerJacket.png

Beachside Blues

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD SKIRT RECOLOUR
    Top requires Island Paradise Limited Edition bonus content
    Skirt requires Tiered Skirt

This combination of lacy bikini, soft wool cardigan, and floaty tiered skirt is perfect for a day at the beach or the shops.

WhiteSkirt.png

LaceBikini.png

Monochrome Mary Quant Dress

DOWNLOAD RECOLOUR
    Requires Swingin' Sundress

A cute retro number with a playful monochrome design.

60s.png

Yellow Jacket and Pencil Skirt

DOWNLOAD TOP RECOLOUR
    DOWNLOAD SKIRT RECOLOUR (Mediafire Link)
    Top requires Electo-Dance Top
    Skirt requires University Life

A sleek skirt and jacket combination ideal for work or play.

BlackSkirt.png

YellowJacket.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Have finished updating the above :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Each of the outfits look so very great! :) Great shades of colours and patterns that you have used for them! Each outfit looks so stylish, and creates a different look. Very nice models that you have chosen to wear the clothing, with the clothing suiting the sim who wears. It is great the description that you have written to accompany each of the outfits! Great combining of clothing items to create some of the outfits.
    Our sims have some very nice new outfits to enjoy wearing! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thank you so much, Rose! I'm glad you like the combinations :) I tried to include some items that I haven't used very often before.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Here is a picture of the pattern I used on the 'Floral Summer Dress', which may help you work out whether you have it or not:
    TS3W2014-06-1318-16-06-78.png

Also, I double checked and the 'Board Room Bikini' outfit doesn't actually use a store pattern, so that floral dress is the only one that does (I think!)