Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    Mizzie! Those shirts are great! I'll be nabbing a few for my own game. You're a doll for helping out!

Tanu, please don't feel like you let people down. I think everyone understands that it must be very stressful on your end and that you work very hard to try and get everything to go smoothly. You are great for doing this, even if sometimes a few people don't make good on their commitment.

Thank you Ra, but I do. I know I have no control over what other people choose to do but I still feel responsible. Like I said there is still a few more hours so I'm not too stressed yet. And thank you for being so kind and so patient since you are one of the ones still waiting!

I know Jojo said she was going to try to get her gift posted tonight and hopefully so will Sheba and Tk. :D
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    Mizzie! Those shirts are great! I'll be nabbing a few for my own game. You're a doll for helping out!
    Thank you! Let me know how they look! If they need to be adjusted I wouldn't mind updating them. :D
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    Off to walk a puppy and make a quick run to the post office, but I replied to your reply, tanu! ;)
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited May 2014
    Tanu, it's me that feels bad!! I knew I was going to be pretty busy but I so wanted to do this- I shouldn't have taken it on if I wasn't 100% sure I'd get it in well within the deadline. It's totally on me, NOT on you. You are wonderful! I mean, it's not like you can reach through the computer and force anybody to be on time.

I am SO, SO sorry if I'm adding to your stress levels!

I can promise my gift will be up by tonight and I am also right this minute heading over to gift my buddy a lot of items from her wishlist to try to make up the tiniest bit for her needing to wait so long.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2014
    My launcher finally allowed me to upload my second gift to Dawnrob :D

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752915.page#12038208
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    THOSE WHO STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A GIFT ~

ALIZATINA
    SKYEGIOVANNI
    RA345

TODAY (WEDNESDAY) IS THE LAST DAY OF GIFTING.
    Saving the most awesome peeps for last! 8)
    I'm_Awesome!!!.gif
    tumblr_m1b4cdVdME1qln1bho1_500.gif

haha! I'm just kidding! :D
    I can't wait to see our gifts, but I totally understand if mine isn't done today! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Dear Bookworm742,
    Your Third Present is here! Huzzah!
    Sincerely,
    Alizatina :mrgreen:

Screenshot-161_zps43ad03db.png
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    @ Tanu- I just emailed you =)

@Alizatina- stunning picture that leads to your forum! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jenny - you have really outdone yourself. I love the gifts you gave me, and I will have so much fun with them! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into them!
  • Options
    potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited May 2014
    Just updated CelestiAliCat's gift again...and it will be updated with the final link as soon as I am finished typing up the big entry on CC.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/855/746406.page#12022677

Check out this link too...its over on the CC board.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/753357.page#12038771
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Tanu, it's me that feels bad!! I knew I was going to be pretty busy but I so wanted to do this- I shouldn't have taken it on if I wasn't 100% sure I'd get it in well within the deadline. It's totally on me, NOT on you. You are wonderful! I mean, it's not like you can reach through the computer and force anybody to be on time.

I can promise my gift will be up by tonight and I am also right this minute heading over to gift my buddy a lot of items from her wishlist to try to make up the tiniest bit for her needing to wait so long.

Jojo don't feel bad at all! The post I made does not in any way apply to those gifting IN the gift window! You had let us know your gift would be on the last day and that's ok. In the past people have not gifted at all or way late. That's hard on the people waiting on a gift. But no one is going to get upset with those that gift in the gifting period which is until tonight. So please don't get upset and you are not adding to my stress ok? :-)
  • Options
    SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:

Hi Jojo, thank you for all the lovely gifts! :shock: :mrgreen: Can't wait to try them all out! Don't beat yourself up about it, real life can be a pain in the what sometimes.
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jenny - you have really outdone yourself. I love the gifts you gave me, and I will have so much fun with them! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into them!

Oh, thank you! =) I hope you will enjoy them =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Missy ~ Love Kirsty and Misty! So cute! I commented in thread as well :D

Aliza ~ The Hungry Bookworm is adorable! Commented in your thread also :D

Potterphyle ~ Milo is so cute! I love cats! Well I love dogs too but I'm slighty more partial to cats, lol I love the house too it fits them very well! It cracks me up to see the men pregnant, lol And the picture of Milo jumping on the cat ball is hysterical! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    jennytru wrote:
    @ Tanu- I just emailed you =)

Sent one back :D
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you for the wonderful sims and home. I just downloaded them to my game and recommened them plus saved them to my favorite list. I will add them as well in my thank you/gift thread so that I can find them easily in the future as well.
    I did notice you used something from the movie stuff pack. I am just curious what item(s) since I do not have that expansion at the moment but hopefully will have that in the near future. So I am not worried that a movie stuff item did slip in just curious what it is so I know which item will be changed when I go to play with the gift. Again I am not worried that you slipped the Movie Stuff Expansion pack item in, I do have plans on adding that one to my collection in the near future.
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited May 2014
    Just updated CelestiAliCat's gift again...and it will be updated with the final link as soon as I am finished typing up the big entry on CC.

I'm so excited to be able to play with this family! :D Their homes are beautiful, and I love the way you decorated the rooms. The colors are beautiful and work very well together! Milo is a handsome cat - it's awesome how you based him off your rl kitty. ^_^ And they have an alien baby?! I've never had the luck to get a male sim pregnant! That is so awesome! Now I'm really excited. I look forward to playing this household and meeting their children. Thank you so much for creating these aMayzing gifts! :D<3 *bigsquishyhugs*

*bookmarks CC thread*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Just letting everyone know I got a message on my page that BlackSheba will be gifting her buddy tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you for the wonderful sims and home. I just downloaded them to my game and recommened them plus saved them to my favorite list. I will add them as well in my thank you/gift thread so that I can find them easily in the future as well.
    I did notice you used something from the movie stuff pack. I am just curious what item(s) since I do not have that expansion at the moment but hopefully will have that in the near future. So I am not worried that a movie stuff item did slip in just curious what it is so I know which item will be changed when I go to play with the gift. Again I am not worried that you slipped the Movie Stuff Expansion pack item in, I do have plans on adding that one to my collection in the near future.

Ack, my bad! I tried to make sure I only used stuff you had, not sure how that slipped in there. It's possible it was a dress on a sister (I know there was one I looked at, but thought I changed it when I double checked your list), or it might have been a decor item...I'll double check it when I open my game shortly! Glad you like them, though!
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi there. I think you keep missing my messages. :lol: But My build is almost done for Ra and I told her about it :) Tonite is just not possible as I hope it would of been. I think possibly Late thursaday or friday and no later than Saturday. I just been so caught up with studying, staying late to catch up on lessons and been very busy lately. So sorry! It has been just a crazy month and a very crazy week.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ack, my bad! I tried to make sure I only used stuff you had, not sure how that slipped in there. It's possible it was a dress on a sister (I know there was one I looked at, but thought I changed it when I double checked your list), or it might have been a decor item...I'll double check it when I open my game shortly! Glad you like them, though!

Found it! Yep, I forgot to change Summer's formal wear, is what it is. She's currently got on this, from the movie stuff pack:
    Screenshot-42_zps68b018d3.jpg

I can go change that for you, if you want! Just let me know! :)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 - What a GORGEOUS Victorian! Yes, it does remind one of a dollhouse. nice idea of placing a bed in the nursery, so a tired Mom or Dad can rest when the baby does! Great colors, patterns, and layout. The exterior with the fabulous porch and lush landscaping is hands-down my favorite!!

MizoreYukii - Thank YOU again for stepping in as a replacement Buddy... MUCH appreciated! Those sure are super cute unicorn Ts!!

missy2311 - Kirsty has such a positive attitude toward enjoying life... LOVE it! Misty is adorable!!

Alizatina - What a tiny treasure! TERRIFIC colors and layout - CAN'T believe this is only a 10x10 lot!!

potterphyle - Milo is precious... LOVE the coat color! =^.^=
    The house is really nice... LOVE the color and floor tile used in the upstairs bath!
    Ooh... there's an addition added onto the house in the 2nd upload... very nicely done! Nice extra goodie in adding the two sons to the household - so fun to peek at the pictures and see how the gifts take on a life of their own as people prepare them.
    Ye Olde Campground looks like it has a lot of amenities for sims of all ages! Shame it doesn't function like one expects. Did a Google search and several people mentioned that the only way to get tents to work is if the visiting Sims have them in their inventory. That's too bad. An option (workaround) might be to build faux tents and place sleeping bags in them. Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    ADWilson wrote:
    Alizatina - What a tiny treasure! TERRIFIC colors and layout - CAN'T believe this is only a 10x10 lot!!
    Thank you very much! :D
    Yeah, I love building super tiny lots, I think they are more fun than Larger lots! :XD:
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited May 2014
    Skyegiovanni! Your gift is ready at last!!

The Everett-Rose Household:

groupshot_zps99bcf6bf.jpg

Check out this thread for the family's full story and info on what store content I used (remember to tell me if you're missing anything, I will gift it to you!!).
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    So I made a generic gift for everyone! It's a layered cake house called Mitchell Manor and it comes with a girl with her own backstory. I hope everyone enjoys!

Screenshot-1248_zpsa3ae2338.jpg

Click on the picture for the slideshow!

DL: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8231259

Backstory: Annie is a young girl who just inherited a house from her late grandmother. She hopes to fill the house with babies and be surrounded by family. Being an only child, she grew up lonely and she doesn't want that for her children. Help Annie out and fill her home with family.