Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim Demo

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited May 2014
    It would be great if they did a create a sim demo so,people could see how it looks before they buy it like we did with the pets,which helped me decide I wanted that expansion.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited May 2014
    Pretty sure they wouldn't make it a preorder-only demo, because it would then end up on the Internet for everyone to download anyway. (There will always be SOMEONE who will upload it to the Internet ... :roll: ) There wouldn't be any point to making it only for people who preorder. They might make a CAS-only demo for EVERYONE, though, like they did with Sims 3 Pets. I think it would be a smart move. Once people start playing with CAS, they'll be eager to see the rest of the game. The Sims 3 Pets demo totally hooked me.
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited May 2014
    That would be good. I hope it does happen.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2014
    I still believe they won't do it. Sorry simmers. I would love it. But i'm not expecting anything, you shouldn't either.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't expect a CAS demo but i would love it if they did release one.
  • Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'd like to see a demo released. Would definitely help pass the time until the game is released. We need practice to get used to the new system.
  • Options
    SimTeenRMSimTeenRM Posts: 200 Member
    edited May 2014
    It would be sufficiently amazing if they were to release something comparable to Body Shop for The Sims 4. That would really help to make this wait more bearable. :-)
    Always Remember to Smile =)
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well with the Release date announced do you still think there should be a CAS Demo a month before the game comes out.