Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,637 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello Tanu, Addy and everyone :) I hope that everyone has a nice last week of preparing their gifts before the exchange starts to take place next Thursday! :)
  • Options
    fission63fission63 Posts: 267 Member
    edited May 2014
    I've finished my gifts but need to get screenshots of them - always the worst part for me as I rarely manage a screenshot that expresses the build the way I wish to show it. However I'm happy with my gifts and am looking forward to sharing them.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    ciane wrote:
    Hi! Just stopping in to say I did work on this on the road this weekend, so all is good for me.

Sounds like you and hubby had a great time on your trip too :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Hello Tanu, Addy and everyone :) I hope that everyone has a nice last week of preparing their gifts before the exchange starts to take place next Thursday! :)

Hiya Rose! I'm so excited for gifting to start next week! I don't know if it's just me but it seems to have come quickly. And we have such a wonderful group and with my awesome co-hostess this has been the smoothest exchange yet! I'm so happy you've shared it with us! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    fission63 wrote:
    I've finished my gifts but need to get screenshots of them - always the worst part for me as I rarely manage a screenshot that expresses the build the way I wish to show it. However I'm happy with my gifts and am looking forward to sharing them.

I know what you mean with the screenshots. I struggle a lot with them especially of toddlers and pets. The camera just won't go the way I want it to or as close as I want it to. And the same with builds. But I'm sure yours will be awesome so no worries. :D
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited May 2014
    I finished my gift today :D

I think I'll be trying to make something else to go with it though :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I finished my gift today :D

I think I'll be trying to make something else to go with it though :)

That would be great if you can. You may have a bit more to work with now! :wink:

Congratulations Hanne on being the Flash Mob honoree for this month!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    morning-088.gif
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh sorry for the later answer :oops:

I'll be able to check in on the 12th ;) No problemo! And actually my letter is still up to date even now :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:

I'll be able to check in on the 12th ;) No problemo! And actually my letter is still up to date even now :lol:

Hi there Csimsie! :D
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Hi there Csimsie! :D

Hiii tanu!!! :D
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    I managed to complete one gift in its entirety last night. I am really pleased with it, especially considering as it is something that I generally find difficult to do. I am already half way through the second, and I have another two planned. :) Out of interest how many gifts are we suppose to do? I can do more than the ones I have planned if I am suppose to. :)

As I said before, May is a very busy month for me, and things are already starting to get a little hectic. I should make the next check-in, but it is the day before my birthday, which is the beginning of the 5 family events within that week. If I don't turn up for the check-in take this as that. My husband is working on our anniversary, which means that I will be able to come on the first day of gifting and deliver my gifts.

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I managed to complete one gift in its entirety last night. I am really pleased with it, especially considering as it is something that I generally find difficult to do. I am already half way through the second, and I have another two planned. :) Out of interest how many gifts are we suppose to do? I can do more than the ones I have planned if I am suppose to. :)

As I said before, May is a very busy month for me, and things are already starting to get a little hectic. I should make the next check-in, but it is the day before my birthday, which is the beginning of the 5 family events within that week. If I don't turn up for the check-in take this as that. My husband is working on our anniversary, which means that I will be able to come on the first day of gifting and deliver my gifts.

Lots of love and hugs. :)

All that is required of anyone is one homemade gift. If you've made more that is wonderful too! :D But only one is necessary.

I will count this as your check in. :D My brother shares a birthday with you. :)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    good-morning-1a.jpg

Whether at work or at play
    Be sure to enjoy your day!

Remember, Monday is the LAST check-in
    Please post IN thread and you'll be golden

Gifting time will soon be here
    Time to unwrap, ooh & ah, and cheer!!!
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm checking in early! Between internet availability and traveling to my parent's this weekend for Mother's Day, I thought it best to check in early. I am finished with my gifts. Pics are taken, multiple versions are in launcher to give my giftee downloadable choices, I even found my notebook with all my little notes about each gift (after having a mini panic attack when I couldn't find it last night only to discover it in a bag I left it in a week or so ago). I should be ready to go for delivery!
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    I hope that no one is stressing out and everyone is having a wonderful time outting their gifts together! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    A FEW HAVE CHECKED IN EARLY SO HERE WE GO WITH THE CHECK INS FOR MONDAY MAY 12TH. THIS SHOULD INCLUDE IF YOU FORSEE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL AND IF YOU'LL BE GIFTING AT THE END OF THE GIFTING PERIOD. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A SMOOTH AND ENJOYABLE EXCHANGE FOR BOTH ADDY AND I AND HOPEFULLY FOR ALL OF YOU TOO!! :D GET EXCITED GIFTING DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :mrgreen:

THOSE WHO HAVE CHECKED IN ~

ANGEL
    LEEP
    MCSNJB
    MYSTIK
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2014
    Alitoni wrote:
    Drive-by kitty hugs!!

cathug_zps197a8e1d.jpg

I actually have a cat that closely resembles these two beauties!
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited May 2014
    bejoh.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    bejoh.jpg

So adorable!!!
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for answering my question about the gifts, but I will definitely be doing more than one gift. :)

Say Happy Birthday to your brother for me hun. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,637 Member
    edited May 2014
    Your cat is very cute baxter_milo ! :)

Your good morning toast is great Addy! :) It would be a very welcoming and happy sight to see when sitting down to have breakfast first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Thanks for answering my question about the gifts, but I will definitely be doing more than one gift. :)

Say Happy Birthday to your brother for me hun. :)

You're welcome and I will thanks! :D
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    With May's Flash Mob gift sent out I can now concentrate on my buddy's gift this weekend. :)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2014
    bejoh.jpg"width=200"
    oh my gosh, so cute :mrgreen:
    a.k.a. Catherine