Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U Course 13: MOOve Your Grass!-- Guest Professor TarynTempestwind-- links in post one

Comments

• Options
    _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sign me up for lesson 2, please.

I'm still reading through lesson one as I find the time.

Also, I have seen some of the stuff posted here... lots of great work everyone! :) Beautiful terrains!
  • Options
    amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi, can i be registered please?

I work in patisserie, so i promise to bring along as many cakes as you desire ;)
    I've been lurking up till now and have followed the first class,and done a bit of home work
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    *sites next to Amberandfreddie*

cake? oh...

you know that htere is bakery contest in GG.... 2 at the moment I belive
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited April 2014
    Taryn and Zoo, I'm so excited :mrgreen: They featured my class project home!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8177531
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh michellehilbrand!

congratulations4_zps75cc3e7b.gif

I'm so happy for you!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Michelle!!! That is just so awesome!, I am so happy, thrilled and excited for you! WhoooooOOOOOoooo!

:D:mrgreen::mrgreen: :shock: :D :-) :) :-) :D:lol: 8) :P :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you. I've never had a lot featured. I was surprised by the badge this morning. For some reason I was unable to upload lots for years, so this is new for me. I'm trying to get all my lots out that I have done previously. Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congrats Michelle!!!! Doing the happy feature dance for you here! You don't want to really see it, it's scary. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    LOL, thanks :)
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2014
    @ michellehilbrand

congratulation for being featured. That's great. And you earned it, it's a very nice house. Recommended. :thumbup:

At the moment I am working myself through the first parts of the lessons here. It gave me an idea for a house, I was already thinking of building before. But as I allways thought it belongs on a hill, I hadn't build it yet. But now, I should give it a try. :-)

However, I first have to finish another building. Just one more room decorating and the landscaping. Hm...that house would fit to the landscaping like shown in lesson 1 part 3. But it is already on a flat 20x20 lot.
  • Options
    Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2014
    How exciting! Congrats!!

Okay, I started a thread, and added some of my WIP pics. It's here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/750432.page#11980386 :)
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am a bit behind and I have to do some work for my actual job this evening, so it will be tomorrow before I catch up. There are people who need to be added to the Class Roster and to the Blackcat Builders and I am aware of this and I PROMISE I will do this as soon as I can.

This is the last week of classes for spring semester, and next week is finals. Contrary to what students think, professors are just as busy these two weeks as they are! :mrgreen:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE OF OUR OWN!!

michellehilbrand was featured for your Zoo U homework house!!
    We are so happy for you and proud of you, Michelle! Keep up the great work.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    edited April 2014
    Taryn and Zoo, I'm so excited :mrgreen: They featured my class project home!!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8177531

That is really wonderful, Michelle. Congratulations! :thumbup:

EDIT: Please sign me up for the new class Sunday. I forgot I had to sign up again. :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • Options
    DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations Michelle on being featured!! I also had my first featured item, a sim that went with the house I'd posted earlier in this thread (Summer Garden). :):)

Taryn, I have a question. I was looking through your MOO lessons in another class for ZOO U. You use a wall shelf a lot in them....where do I find the shelf? I have combed through my buy/build items and I can not find any flat shelves like that one (and I've been looking for one since I started building!). I am beginning to wonder if it's that thing that 'when you are looking for it you can't find it, but it's there right in front of your nose'.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    congrats Michelle

DesiiAnowor could it be the sehlev from generations? if so that (and all other shelws is in the exibition folder under surface)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations, DesiiAnowor! This must be a lucky thread :)
  • Options
    oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014
    I know I'm really far behind, but I move slowly and get to things when I can. I've finally created a BCB thread with my "homework" which doesn't exactly follow the lesson, but needs A LOT of help and advice. If you don't mind :):)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/750521.page#11982539
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Desii! Congrats !!!! :lol::lol::lol: Fantastic news!

The shelves are in the table section in the display category. I think from Ambitions?

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The shelves are in the table section in the display category. I think from Ambitions?

Hmm I have Ambitions. But there are only 3 shelves in my surfaces>displays tab. Two are store shelves (savvy seller and a nautical one), the third is "adorable shelf" that has a metal work scroll behind it. I tried to get a closer look at your screens and I thought the icon was from seasons, but I have seasons too....

anettesb - it may be generations, I don't have that EP yet :(
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yes! Generations! That's it!

I would buy Generations just for the shelves, I use them so much! They are great MOOing and connecting pieces.
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations on your features, michelle and Desii! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I would buy Generations just for the shelves, I use them so much! They are great MOOing and connecting pieces.

+ all the kids and family deco.... gen is a great EP I also use thoes shelws a lot... even moo'ed under som windoews like this one:

1381896_orig.jpg

then I don't need a mod to have atleast 1 plant in the window

also used the shelws between 2 bookcasses to make a system of shelws under a window and teh bookcases loóked build in....
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I've been debating about getting it. I was gonna buy it with my April gaming allowance, but since they had all those great deals for March and the weekend, I ended up using most of my allowance on that stuff. So part of May's gaming allowance will go for generations. I definitely want those shelves!

Thank you everyone for the gratz :)

Who's stoked for the next class!!? I'm gonna try to sneak a peek if I can. Hubby wants to go out for his birthday; but I don't know if I can, IBS and motion sickness make a horrible combination.
  • Options
    LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello, could I be registered please?
    This will be my first class and I'm working on going through the first lesson and reading previous ones. :)
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but I noticed Fyrie Childe's Zoo U emblem is featured on the Exchange! :)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7174579

Congratultions Fyrie Childe!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top