Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cmbaker16's Creations- Little Chateau *New* (3/12/15)

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited April 2014
    VannaRed wrote:
    your house is great. As i said before i love how you did the garage. the barn is awesome too. I ran out of room to make mine a double. great use of the space. your family is really cute too. love all the horse stuff you put in. were able to make the teen their daughter in family tree?

The first thing I did was build the structure of the house so I could have it in the center than I added the barn and the garage, that way I knew I had space for them :wink: Yes I was able to get the teen on the family tree :D.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    Such a pretty house! It is huge! :D Love the exterior! Recommended. Also recommended the gardeners' family! So cute! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Such a pretty house! It is huge! :D Love the exterior! Recommended. Also recommended the gardeners' family! So cute! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like playing big families so a big house to fit a big family was perfect :mrgreen:
    and Thanks :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I have a new WIP, it's a request I'm working on from BuildSims

The structure before I landscaped and added the outdoor items
    mlnzoy.jpg
    and the outside layout/pool area I'll probably change the inside of the pool, it looked nice in-game but from the pic it blends in too much :lol:

skuxck.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    Your WIP looks great :) Nice exterior design of it. The dormers look great. Great layout of the areas of the build. Enjoy working on your build !
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Olala! You are on the roll! :mrgreen: Love your WIP! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Olala! You are on the roll! :mrgreen: Love your WIP! :D

I do like how it turned out :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I don't know if anyone knows this about me but I love anime and Bleach is one of my top 4 favorite animes. I'm telling you this because my newest creation are some patterns you can use on your sims shirts to give them their very own Bleach shirts :mrgreen:.

2ynme6s.png
    Pattern 1: Hollow Ichigo Tee
    Pattern 2: Bleach
    Pattern 3: Ichigo

Note: I only tested them on base game shirts cause the tutorial I used was for base game shirts :-)

• Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    My recent WIP is done :mrgreen:

Green Manor -This large home offers 4BR/4BA, kitchen, dining room, living room, music room, art studio, hobbies room, and a dance studio. (was built as a BuildSims request and leaves room for them to add in store items they wanted but I do not own.) Enjoy this wondefully large home.

I got lazy with the pictures but it's late so this is what I have/took :lol:

o00vsw.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Green Manor is a great home :) Very nice exterior of it . It looks great how you have done the kerbed pathways. The garage looks great. Great layout of the build. The shape of the pool is great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the pool bar whilst in the water or relax in the hot tub. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers shaded by the umbrellas poolside. It is great that they can fun on the slippery water slide. Great corner pond area, Child sims will have fun climbing the tree house. It looks great that you have placed a seat under the nearby tree for sims to enjoy sitting and resting outdoors in the sunlight. Great basement level for sims to use the skill items there. Sims will like using the bot workshop item to create plumbots or trait chips.
    It is a great build. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    @rose: thank you :mrgreen: and I tried to get in as many of the skill items as possible :D .
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Today I took on a sim request for a rainbowcy.

Owl Knight
    5jwxfr.jpg

2n6f3ma.jpg

r22k50.jpg

vglzdk.jpg

dxilo7.jpg

msnpg0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    A finished request for BuildSims :mrgreen: It's another Farm House and a recreation of this home. I focused on building the house from the picture rather than following the floor plan (I really suck at building a house from a floor plan so yeah) :lol: but I had alot of fun building it so let me introduce...

Phoenix Haven -This lovely 5BR/4 an a half-BA Home is perfect for a large family. Outside you'll find a nice size swimming pool w/a playground for the kids as well as a space for a garden. In a corner of the lot you'll find a small building leading down to a basement for a cemetery (perfect for a legacy family). Complete with laundry room and an empty basement. Enjoy the home! :D.

Don't mind the fact that the pics were taken in Build mode my game has been grumpy lately so I took them while it was in a calm mood (meaning it wasn't crashing and I didn't want to risk it 8) )
    wqwilw.jpg

2w4w84l.jpg
    Layout of the lot ( ok so there isn't an actual produce garden yet but a dirt plot to do so.)
    2kk2rt.jpg
    Second Floor:
    16kswm0.jpg
    First Floor:
    zkk4rp.jpg
    Basement:
    20kezqg.jpg
    The requester mentioned the making of a legacy cemetery underground so while I was planning out the backyard I built a building that will lead you down to a basement to do so.

28a524l.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Phoenix Haven is very nice :) Great simversion of the inspiration home! The exterior looks great! Nice types of windows that you have used. The outdoors pool and hot tub area looks great. Sims will enjoy eating their meals poolside under the shade of the umbrella that they cooked on the back patio BBQ. It looks great that you have placed rocking chairs on the patio for sims to sit and rest in, enjoying the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. It is great that you have a chapel style building for sims to use the basement of as a cemetery for their legacy family. Great layout of the different floors of the home. It is great that you have designed it to have a basement to use as your requester would like to use it.
    Great home! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I'm building my first house on water it's a beach home for HadesDragoness MAD MARCH/APRIL CONTEST it's a season/holiday themed contest and I'm going for a summer themed home :mrgreen: I don't know if I'm going to enter this one or another but this is one idea I thought I'd try :-o
    2ds1vzp.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Your beach house WIP looks great! Great front steps entrance to the home! It looks great that you have built it on stilts. The type of porch fencing you have used looks great. Nice shade of green that you have used for the exterior. The house does look Summery. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    That is such a great family home! It has got everything a sim family can possibly want or need. :D Love the exterior. Off to recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your beach house WIP looks very pretty! Love the colour.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    @rose: Thank you for the kind words for both Phoenix Haven and my WIP :mrgreen:.

@yanti68: Thank you, I tried to keep the humble look/feel the home gave off in the pic in my sim version since the requester asked me too. They loved the house so I guess I pulled it off :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    This is another idea I have for HadesDragoness MAD MARCH/APRIL CONTEST There's more to it than meets the eye but that shall be reveled when it's finished :wink: but I do like it so far this may be the one :mrgreen:
    2ldtnl.jpg
    oh and don't worry my other little beach home will still get uploaded once I get the pictures together :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Your other build idea for the contest looks great! :) The arches and windows look great! I will look forward to seeing updates on the house and finding out more about it!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    ok my little beach home is ready to be shared :mrgreen:

Sea Breeze -A 1BR/1BA home with an ocean view. Perfect for a single sim or a young couple.

I think the price is just a little under $40,000

j0y4cj.jpg

o9ek52.jpg

8wmx77.jpg

2uf5bpe.jpg

lgr6g.jpg
    In the pic there's no boat cause when I placed it on the lot (had to delete an older version off the lot.) the boat didn't show but I believe the download comes with a boat.If it does then the lot will be over $40,000
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited April 2014
    How nice and quaint.
    Has everything you need in a such a modest space. Plus, the view :D

Recommending and adding to favorites.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sea Breeze is very nice :) Nice exterior of it. Nice shade of colour that you have used for the exterior. The front steps entrance looks great ! Great front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting and resting on the chairs there enjoying the sea air. The lemonade jug on the table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating outdoors in the sunshine at the table. Nice side deck area for sims to relax on the loungers and listen to music from the music player, or sit and toast food around the fire pit which will keep them warm. It looks great how you have done the pier dock area and the steps down to it . Nice furnishing of the interior. Great layout of the house, Nice pattern that you have used for the master bed and curtains. It looks nice how you have done the strip front floor mat. Nice corner study nook in the living room. The plant there is nice for sims to see when using the computer.
    It is a very nice beach home :)