Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** Yellow Jane's Rusty Old Creation Thread *** Currently Closed. Thank you for everything!

Comments

• Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hehe, thank you Rita! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    Greasy Fork Cafe is great :) Great description of it on the exchange link! I hope that no sim does get food poisoning! Nice shade of red that you have used for the exterior and interior. Sims will enjoy taking their bought food and eating it outdoors in the sunshine at the picnic tables. The type of stools and tables that you have used for the interior of the cafe suit well the type of build. Sims will have fun playing foosball. It is great that you have the gumball machine there for sims to get sweets from. Great placement of the windows, The outdoors sign looks great. Child sims will like riding the spring rider whilst their family members are eating.
    It is a great cafe! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Rose, for your kind words ^_^
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2014
    LJ This is a great little cafe, it has a wonderful authentic feel to it. :D
    Left a rec. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    LJ This is a great little cafe, it has a wonderful authentic feel to it. :D
    Left a rec. Hugs Folly

Aw thanks Folly! :mrgreen: Wishing you a lovely Sunday
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh it is adorable Jane! :D I love the colour combo and how you have decorated. Great name too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh it is adorable Jane! :D I love the colour combo and how you have decorated. Great name too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you Yanti!! ^_^ As always, it's greatly appreciated :thumbup:

I've reached over 4000 rec's to my studio, in 295 creations! Thank you everyone who has rec'd my things :o)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited April 2014
    Beautiful work YJ! I love the interior color's you used. Rec'd for you dear.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Beautiful work YJ! I love the interior color's you used. Rec'd for you dear.

Thanks verz much Bree :mrgreen: Iäm so glad you like it!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    NEW BUILD: Huckleberry Cottage

This is a Birthday Present for my friend AnnaSommer. I posted it in the lotto I have on right now! Go check it out :)http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/749084.page#11954232

This house is designed in the Faire Folk Style! I hope you like it :)

13934502014_09bf98fbe5.jpg

Here I have: Huckleberry Cottage!

A little home designed for Hidden Springs, where a couple can live ^_^

13910887702_77625cb22c.jpg

13910871311_49b63e6ccb.jpg

13934114063_485c16a036.jpg

13910938721_6453b179fc.jpg

13934111953_0a58f69819.jpg

It contains no CC, very limited store as I said above, and only a few EP's which I know you have... I hope you like it! I spent ages making the garden, lol. There is even a secret chamber which I have not shown in the pictures... It's hidden and if you want to see it, you must find it :wink: I hope you enjoy it!

Download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8168243
    Post edited by YellowJane on
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi YJ! Huckleberry Cottage is a lovely build and a very sweet gift for Anna.

I love fairytale cottages! Your landscaping is very well done and lends a magical feel to the build.

Off to leave you a well deserved rec!

Big Hugs!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Huckleberry Cottage is very nice :) It suits Hidden Springs works very well. Great exterior of the cottage! The texture of the exterior looks great. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas! The pond area looks very nice.It looks great that you have placed a seat bench outside the front entrance. Sims will enjoy sitting there, enjoying the nice floral and natural surroundings and sunshine. It looks great how you have done the curved in front entrance area. The logs of wood in the back area of the build looks great there. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The butterfly pattern that you have used for the bedroom walls looks nice. Nice shade of green and pattern that you have used for the bed. The leafy theme of the bed looks nice and suits the location of the build. The flower lamps on the bedside table and dresser look very nice there. The leaves pictures on the walls there and in the dining room add to the nice natural theme of the home. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in onto their bed through the bedhead window. Nice colouring of the lamp in the bathroom.Very nice pattern that you have used for the living, kitchen, and dining room walls. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the arm chairs in the living room. Nice recolouring of them. Nice light filled dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the window. The butterfly patterning of the floor mat underneath the dining table looks nice. It looks great how you have used the half walls to separate off the kitchen. Great texture you have used for the kitchen counters.
    It is a very special birthday gift for AnnaSommer :) You are very thoughtful to build it for her and to do a lottery in celebration of her.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a beautiful little cottage! It looks very picturesque and the secret chamber sounds exciting :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    suepea yes, I love that genre of build! I am hoping to make more, using more of the Faire Folk Content. I couldn't use it in this because obviously I didn't want to use things I weren't sure she had! I love landscaping, always try to add my bit ^_^ Thanks for the rec'!

rosemow thanks for such a long comment on my build! :) It's so kind of you to take the time for me. I'm glad you think it's a good idea for her, and you've picked up on things I didn't even consciously realise myself! Like the bedhead window: what a beautiful image you've given me there ^_^ Thanks!

GreenCats I was pleased with the secret chamber :) It genuinly is secret, too! lol, thank you for stopping by my thread :)
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a lovely cottage YellowJane. I really like the wallpaper you used. The interiors are decorated great. I like the outside of the build and the landscaping is pretty. Rec'd ;)
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited April 2014
    Huckleberry Cottage looks great :D I really like the landscaping and the interior looks lovely, the patterns and colours are great, I love the decor and style you've chosen. Rec'd :D
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love cottages, and this is just so nice! I have it rec'd, and must dl to search out the secret chamber! What fun! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a pretty cottage! :D I adore the landscaping! Wouldn't mind taking a stroll in the garden. :mrgreen: Love the leafy patterns you have used in the interiors. A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nini Thanks! I was pleased with the wallpaper, glad you noticed 8) :lol: Thanks for the rec and comment!

samj thanks for stopping by again! ^_^ Thanks for rec'cing too ;)

priscapup awesome :thumbup: Y'know, if you do get it in game to look and want to share pictures, you are 100% okay to do so! :) Hope you like the secret chamber :twisted:

yanti helloo! :mrgreen: Landcaping is probably my strength in building. I love designing gardens and take a long time on them, if there's room on the lot :) Thanks for rec'cing! :D
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited April 2014
    Beautiful dear YJ!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Rec'd!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Bree my friend! :mrgreen: Your rec' and comment is truly appreciated :)

Working on my gift exchange present at the mo :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Announcement & QUESTION -->

I just got pets, woo! I now own all the Sims 3 EP's :o) I can go really crazy on downloading exchange stuff and building now, if I like ^_^ Yay! Can't believe I have them all, haha.

Now the question: should I upload Varjak Cat, my cat I made messing around with Create A Pet? :lol: He's pretty basic, but I think he's cute, and I'm a passionate cat-hater, so what do you say? :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi YJ, first, Congrats on 4000 Rec's! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Huckleberry Cottage is Adorable! I love the whimsical landscaping and the interiors are lovely! Rec'd

And of Course you should upload Varjak Cat! I would love to see him. Congrats also on getting Pets. It has tons of really cool stuff. I think I use items from it in Every build. Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited April 2014