Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    Ahh man! That's bad, so now no one can gift for the next 74hrs. What if someone had a lottery ending today or tomorrow, then they wouldn't be able to gift at all :shock:

nop they can't gift....

and it stinks... I was just about to make a CYS sale lottery to atleast FEEL I gifted with a discount.... but no can do... no easter egg gifting either... :cry: no fun... we have to wait...

it is stupide of EA... 1 thing is we can't gift and get the discount (that alone have been known to start a gifing chaos and make poepl spend double or more on points than normal) but now we can't gift at all... over hollydays where people are home and ready to throw pixels at friends....... bad buisness move I say

We are all going to have to have an Easter Egg hunt after the sale.... I agree EA needs to let us gift during these sales... It makes it easier for people that do not have many simpoints to send out a gift for a change to a friend or a random receiver....
    Hopefully though people that are on this and other threads like this are going through their wishlist and checking their sets to make sure they do not miss any of them if they are in their range or free because of the weekend sale...
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited April 2014
    As I already pointed out on other threads:

You CAN gift your friends during the store-wide sale

BUT
    - you have to pay full price
    - you can only gift one of the first three items on a wishlist

How to do it:
    1. Click on your friend's My Page.
    2. Look to the right ("My Wishlist (3)").
    3. Click on the link "Gift this item".

If anyone wants to help me completing "Fifth Avenue Fashions" here is the link to my My Page.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    thanks Erja888

still a stupide decision by EA....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2014
    I just got top of the tots and kids 2010 with the store wide sale wooohoo! So I am not trying to complete those any more.
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to complete the following sets :D (I'm so glad that EA has the store wide sale; I'm hoping to complete a few sets I'd really appreciate):

Fabulous Fiesta!
    This set is currently at 525 and combines the three sets I'd really like. If anyone is feeling generous, the following items will defiantly help me out:

Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven
    Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock
    Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Canister
    Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
    Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer

Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles
    I love the adorable fairytale style this set has and currently own 13%. The following magical CAS items would help me out:

Happily Ever After- Village Life Hairstyle
    Happily Ever After- Forest Flowers Hairstyle
    Happily Ever After- Original Peasant Top

All these items are on my Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mfb426

-Thanks and Happy Simming-
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm so close to get the India Inspirations Collection for free! It's down to 105 simpoints due to the sale.
    I moved three items to the top of my wishlist.

If anyone wants to help me here is the link to my My Page. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited April 2014
    1. Mother Russia Double Window for the Mother Russia set

2. Mother Russia Window for the Mother Russia set

or 3. Triple Arch Door for the Mother Russia set

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

I just wanted to say thank you to snowdove58 for the wonderful Birthday presents. Hugz, you brought the set down so much by gifting me the Triple Arch Door, Mother Russia Double Window and Mother Russia Window that I can't believe it. I am so close to owning it now, thank you ever so much! :D

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    Faire Folk Outdoors

I just moved three of the 25 sim items to the top of the list for this set. The sale has my price down to 135 simpoints and if I can get the three items listed I might be able to get the set for a better price.

I am moving items to the top of my list that will help get the rest of several sets down to a better price if not free with your help. I appreciate all the help I receive and love adding the new items in. The three items that are listed now on top are from one of several sets that I have being hoping to own for a bit :)

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    when ever you get 1 set remember to check any combo sets it might be in... or sets that might have items form your set... you can get a domino effect....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    DarlingmarsDarlingmars Posts: 8
    edited April 2014
    Vineyard Villa set is coming up for sale in a few hours from now. i already have 2 items that my mother gifted me, if i had a few more i think i may be able to get it with the 151 points i have left.

it was my 21st birthday yesterday so if anyone feels like helping me out it would be amazing :oops: have only ever been gifted by my mum!

would be happy to try to build a house or community lot in return though i have never been much of a builder!
  • Options
    StacyBaby019StacyBaby019 Posts: 381 Member
    edited April 2014
    Trying to get live, laugh, love down before the sale ends so I can go for the cinema in the comp.

I have the 25sp items at the top of my list on my page (seeing as thats the only way to gift right now), if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated :D

4028242048703015s.jpg
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you so much PinkLoveJonas, Daelia and lovesstorms for the gifts! I completed the india set and I even got the april 2012 compilation for free as well :D
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Niz075Niz075 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I Am Soo Close To Getting The Full Bayside SetFor FREE because of the sale on right now.
    Please Send Me This Coffee Machine So Hopefully I Can Get The Rest Of The Set For Free

Coffee Machine - TOP OF WISHLIST : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Niz075
  • Options
    sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    edited April 2014
    Trying to complete
    Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation
    Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    and
    Nautical Living(was a bit off on this one last time it came round on DD)

Any help at all is very much appreciated ^-^

Edit: Thank you Aunza I was abled to get the Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear set. Missed Nautical living on the DD again( oTL overslept) but I definetely have enough for it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Bloodrayne2452Bloodrayne2452 Posts: 356 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi guys! I'm at 32% completion for the Ultra Lounge 2010 Compilation Set. It's at 965 SimPoints to buy it right now, but I'm so close, I'm hoping that one or two more of the small sets will make it buyable for free. I have listed some items from one of the smaller sets on my WL, any help is very appreciated! :D

Edit: I got it! Thanks to all that helped :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm trying to complete the Live, Laugh, Love set so I can aim at the cinema. I own all the 25 sp items though, so all that's left is 100, 75, and 50.

If anyone would like to help, that would be amazing! I know there are a lot of people trying to get stuff though, so focus on the them first. ^-^
  • Options
    Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2014
    I am working on the Live, Love, Laugh set. One, it's my favourite saying. 2. Wedding stuff! I just managed to complete the Romanza set with the sale.

Anyway, I don't want to ask for too much, so I have all of the cheapest items at the top of my wishlist. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jessicamp25

Thank you :)

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited April 2014
    I finally finished Best of 2012 thanks to the sale. I'm still working on Country Livin' though. Hoping to at least get the chickens before the sale is over if I can ever get the bonus point ads to come up. I've only seen it once this week so far. Any help getting anything from the Country Livin' set would be great. Right now stuff from the set is located near the top of my wishlist except for the chickens. Thanks if anybody does help me. Happy Easter!
  • Options
    Niz075Niz075 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I Am Nearly Done With This Set - Regency Arcade

Out Of That I Need The Classic Gumball Machine Located On My Wishlist

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Niz075

HAPPY EASTER !! :)
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    edited April 2014
    I almost have enough for Blast From the Past Compilation, which will in turn allow me to get A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer with the Not-So-Routine Machine and bring me closer to getting the May 2011 compilation. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out!
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    noirshadownoirshadow Posts: 73
    edited April 2014
    Hey guys, I'm not entirely sure if this fits here, but I'm going to try anyway. The worst that happens is that the mods remove my request -- which is completely okay if it happens.

I intended to purchase Midnight Hollow while it's on sale with the most recent set of simpoints I purchased. I miscalculated when I purchased another set and ended up 7 lousy simpoints short.

I've got 1634 points and need 1641 to buy the world at the current sale price. If anyone can help that would be amazing! I don't know if you can even gift simpoints in such a low quantity.

Thanks for reading, mods if this isn't appropriate please remove my comment.
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Noir, You really are in a tough spot, Hun. :( Simpoints can only gifted to folks that live the same country... Sadly enough, simpoints can only be gifted in the same increments as they can purchased by an individual.
    Best wishes achieving your goal of Midnight Hollow. ~smiles~

Edit: poor grammar usage.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello all! Due to the sales, I am sooooo close to finishing off two sets right now. They are the Farm Fresh Folk Set and the Mother Russia set. I have here a small list of things I am looking for, but anything would help. Thank you! :D

1. Milkin' It Dairy Corral for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

2. They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

or 3. Fantastic Fringe Loveseat for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    StacyBaby019StacyBaby019 Posts: 381 Member
    edited April 2014
    Trying to get live, laugh, love down before the sale ends so I can go for the cinema in the comp.

I have the 50sp items at the top of my list on my page (seeing as thats the only way to gift right now), if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated :)

Its down to 710sp now thanks to Aunza and Foxlylox29, Thank you again ! :D

Down to 575sp thanks to some ads :D

4028242048703015s.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello all! Due to the sales, I am sooooo close to finishing off two sets right now. They are the Farm Fresh Folk Set and the Mother Russia set. I have here a small list of things I am looking for, but anything would help. Thank you! :D

1. Milkin' It Dairy Corral for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

2. They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

or 3. Fantastic Fringe Loveseat for the Farm Fresh Folk Set

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

I still need help with the Mother Russia set (I put a few small items that are on sale toward the top of my list), but a friend gifted me the Milkin' It Dairy Corral and with only having two other items in the set I got the rest of it for free. I can't believe it. Thank you so much SimMommy05, you are awesome! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *