Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Sims: Sims 3 Creations Blog & Downloads

banner-1.png

[To visit blog, click the logo above]

Blogs to Check Out:

Rayna's Sims

Amy Willis' Sims

2PlumbotsKissing

Hello everyone! If you are just visiting my page, this is a thread dedicated
to my Sims 3 creations, and download links.
A while ago, I decided to create a blog, and try to make downloadable Sims
everyone would like. I started off by making Disney themed Sims,
and Custom Content clothing.

My Content Includes (but is not limited to):
    Full-Body Outfits
    Female Tops
    Male Tops
    Downloadable Sims
    Themed Sims
    Requests

Of course, I am considered a novice, and I am still learning.
I would really appreciate your guys' support and advice along the way!
If you or someone you know has a Custom Content blog/website
and would like to have yours featured on my page, leave a link on my forum!
I will be sure to feature it at the top of my blog.

Have a great day, and enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    snolan1993snolan1993 Posts: 102 Member
    edited March 2014
    Downloads: Dresses

Lemonade For Each Other Dress

If you come across a yellow dress as refreshingly chic as this one, there’s only one thing to do - pair it with a vibrant handbag, and show it off! Add a dash of colorful panache to your weekend look with this illusion-necked frock, which showcases winsome, embroidered daisies and an exposed back zip. Accompany this lined, style soul mate with pink peep toes and a flute of your favorite fruit spritzer for a look that’s overflowing with sweet charm!

Lemonade+For+Each+Other+Dress.png

Download .Sims3Pack at Mediafire

Outfit Compatibility:

Fabric fully re-colorable, excludes lace bodice.
    Create-A-Style Compatible. (May skew pattern size)
    Young Adult/Adult
    Everyday
    Formal
    Career
    Maternity

Sunrise At Sunset Dress

As you wake, you see the brilliant, pastel hues of sunrise streaking across the horizon and are instantly inspired to involve those same stunning colors in tonight’s party outfit. A delightful afternoon later, you don the peachy pink, sheer layers of this Peter-Pan-collared shift in prep for a sunset soiree. Rhinestones and bronze beads decorate the neckline of this sash-tied look, twinkling like the stars just starting to peek through the gaining night sky. With a pearly bracelet ‘round your wrist and silvery heels at your feel, this ensemble has made your whole day!

Sunrise+Dress.jpg

Outfit Compatibility:

NON re-colorable
    Young Adult/Adult
    Everyday
    Formal
    Career
    Maternity

Arboretum Reception Dress

Garland drifts between branches, luminaries twinkle atop tables, and music welcomes the guests wandering into the scene. Dressed in this dreamy, twofer dress, you share smiles and hugs with friends and familiar faces. The silver-flecked beige lace bodice, tulle-covered teal skirt, and rhinestone-adorned waistline of this frock wow everyone in attendance, causing compliments to grow as abundant as the shimmering leaves above. Planted alongside plum-colored flats, a branch-inspired gold bangle, and a crown of tiny flowers, this dress looks as ethereal as your woodsy surroundings!

Arboretum+Reception+Dress+Image.jpg

Outfit Compatibility:

Fabric fully re-colorable, excludes lace bodice.
    Create-A-Style Compatible. (May skew pattern size)
    Young Adult/Adult
    Everyday
    Formal
    Career
    Maternity

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Downloads: Tops

Nike Club Swoosh Pullover

As any Nike fan would know, there is far more than just shoes in Nike's arsenal. Equipped with a vast range of clothing, bags, and other wares, this pullover puts the icing on the cake. This creation has been inspired by a real life article of clothing, and can make any male Sim look great in a heart beat. Very laid back and functional.

Nike+Club+Swoosh+Pullover.jpg

Outfit Compatibility:

Fabric fully re-colorable, Nike overlay.
    Create-A-Style Compatible.
    Young Adult/Adult
    Everyday
    Athletic
    Outerwear

edited March 2014
    Downloads: Sims

Anna

Unlike her older sister, Elsa, Anna is very eccentric, awkward and far from elegant. She usually acts before she speaks, and can be rather impulsive, but holds a lot of innocence to her, nonetheless. She is a free spirit, bent on spending her life outside the castle gates after years of being enclosed within them for the safety of the kingdom due to Elsa's ice powers. Anna is also a pure romantic, dreaming of romance the moment the gates are finally opened for Elsa's coronation ceremony. There can also be a little naivety to her, as she believes in marrying someone immediately if the heart tells you so, despite knowing them for merely a day. And though naive occasionally, Anna is far from weak, and is shown to be quite skilled in defense, as seen when she and Kristoff survived being attacked the wolves as well as when she punched Hans off the ship after the climatic scene in the fjords.

Anna.jpg

Elsa

As the queen regnant of the kingdom of Arendelle, Elsa acts calm, reserved and regal, and unlike her sister, is experienced in grace and poise. But beneath this elegant appearance, Elsa is quite complex; in truth, Elsa is troubled with her abilities, a trait that stems from an incident as a child. When she was younger, she had cared strongly for Anna and, although acting as the more mature of the two, was quite playful. However, ever since her magic nearly caused her sister's death, Elsa had lived in fear for a great amount of her life, too nervous to let her powers overdevelop. As a result, Elsa desired isolation from everyone she cared about, including Anna, out of fear that she could hurt them, and chose to keep things to herself rather than communicate or be around anyone.

Elsa.jpg

Merida

Princess Merida is the sixteen-year old daughter of Queen Elinor who rules the kingdom alongside her husband, King Fergus. Queen Elinor's expectations of her daughter make Merida see Elinor as being distant while also causing friction between the two. Despite Elinor's desire to see Merida as a proper royal lady, Merida is an impetuous, quick-witted girl who wants to take control of her own destiny. Merida has greatly perfected her skill in archery, and is one of the most skilled archers ever seen. She is also incredibly skilled in spears, sword-fighting and racing across the countryside on Angus, her Clydesdale horse.

Screenshot-6.png

Yay! Congrats on setting up your blog Sarah :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    WOW! :D Your sims are gorgeous! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited March 2014
    They all LOOK Great Snolan!! LOVE them!! :D Always good to have more than one place to show your creations!! :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you all very much, it's very appreciated. Also, as I have mentioned, I CAN take requests. I am still new at this, and am still learning, but i'm sure I could handle what you can throw at me.

As well, if you DO leave requests here, just link me to the clothing or person (characters, celebs, Simself, etc.) High quality please! And if it is clothing, please include an image of the back as well ;P
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your sims and the clothes are very nice! :) Very nicely written descriptions of them too. The shades of colours and patterns that you have used for the clothes are very nice. Very nice photos that you taken of the sims, Great poses and facial expressions that you have captured,
    Nice sims and outfits! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Your sims and the clothes are very nice! :) Very nicely written descriptions of them too. The shades of colours and patterns that you have used for the clothes are very nice. Very nice photos that you taken of the sims, Great poses and facial expressions that you have captured,
    Nice sims and outfits! :)

Thank you so much! You put a lot of thought and consideration into your post, thank you!