Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 12 March; End 8 April?

Comments

• Options
    MrBump13MrBump13 Posts: 316 Member
    edited March 2014
    Laspyra wrote:
    Good morning/afternoon/evening. ;) I hope everyone gets their deals today. I'm going for the bistro. =D
    Morning :D I would be too, if I had enough sp xD hope you get it!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    Laspyra wrote:
    Good morning/afternoon/evening. ;) I hope everyone gets their deals today. I'm going for the bistro. =D
    Me too :D

Work got in the way last time and the way the deals are going now it might be like Farm Fresh on the previous rotation and come up right at the end of the day and I have to decide whether to stay late or hope I can get home in time.

If the next couple of deals sell out early the Bistro should appear just after lunch which gives me a much better chance of getting it ... nerves are starting to jangle already! :D
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited March 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    If the next couple of deals sell out early the Bistro should appear just after lunch which gives me a much better chance of getting it ... nerves are starting to jangle already! :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the jangling nerves! While I did end up picking up one other thing during this rotation (diner set for 35sp), I've mostly just been waiting for the bistro. I probably could have had it last time, but my frugal second-guessing side stopped me from hitting the "buy now" button until it was too late. I hope I get it this time, because I'd prefer to leave as many spots open in the fourth rotation as possible for the Aussie and NZ stalkers.

Full regal living set just went the full 2 hours.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited March 2014
    Today is a work day for me. I am unable to update the spreadsheet for another 4 or 5 hours and did not have time to update it since my last update hours ago.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jet set sold out 36 mins early
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    LaspyraLaspyra Posts: 597 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sweet I got front row center bedroom + wretched threads free because I got the bedroom earlier in the rotation. =D
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited March 2014
    Now I just need 67 SP worth of ads before FRC + WT sells the remaining 30%. Wah, wah.

FRC + WT sold out with 1:34 remaining.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2014
    Front row center bedroom and wretched threads sold out early with 1hr 34 mins left
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited March 2014
    the duke is finally mine!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    *eek* down to the wire, hope I don't miss it! good luck all!
  • Options
    xSkylliaOceanxSkylliaOcean Posts: 24 New Member
    edited March 2014
    The closer the Bistro gets the more nervous I feel! Haha! Fingers crossed I can get it this time round. :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The closer the Bistro gets the more nervous I feel! Haha! Fingers crossed I can get it this time round. :-)

me too!
  • Options
    withthecrimelabwiththecrimelab Posts: 691 Member
    edited March 2014
    We're all just sitting here waiting for the bistro! :shock:
    Actually passing the time debating with myself on whether to get Duke of Bows, since I really want the fiddle and possibly the archers gauntlet, so that would be 1000SP alone, but I could divide those SP hits over a longer period. Does anyone have duke? Is it worth it? Do a lot of sims show up?
    Sorry for the questions.
  • Options
    MrBump13MrBump13 Posts: 316 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for the gift Jimboola :D everyone on here is FAR too kind :D Just lying waiting for the bistro in my ward :P despite the fact I can't get it, as I dont have enough sp! Oh well, hope everyone else who wants it, gets it! Good luck peeps :D
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited March 2014
    ready for the duke to end so i can get he bistro and move on
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited March 2014
    We're all just sitting here waiting for the bistro! :shock:
    Actually passing the time debating with myself on whether to get Duke of Bows, since I really want the fiddle and possibly the archers gauntlet, so that would be 1000SP alone, but I could divide those SP hits over a longer period. Does anyone have duke? Is it worth it? Do a lot of sims show up?
    Sorry for the questions.

I have it. I like it! I don't use it in every world, or even that often. But I like having it. It's fun to send dates there. And the archery is cool too.

I would say if you really just want the Bistro, wait and get that. And if this rotates again, snag the Ren Faire then. Just a thought. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited March 2014
    TheZommbie wrote:

Congrats! Oh and at the time of your post, you had posted exactly 666 messages. Oh noez!
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow, things really are going slower this round. I woke up to find that Faire Folk isn't even in the unpcoming sales yet. Interesting.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    edited March 2014
    MrBump13 wrote:
    Thank you for the gift Jimboola :D everyone on here is FAR too kind :D Just lying waiting for the bistro in my ward :P despite the fact I can't get it, as I dont have enough sp! Oh well, hope everyone else who wants it, gets it! Good luck peeps :D

Aaaw. Hope you get well soon and hopefully some ads pop and you can get points. Otherwise, you've done really well with the gifts on this thread. People here are quite generous.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi everyone :D

The bistro will be up very soon!
    I hope you`ll manage to grab it (if you are waiting) :mrgreen:

I already own it but haven`t had time to play with it.
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    bekkilynbekkilyn Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2014
    Candyr277 wrote:
    TheZommbie wrote:

Congrats! Oh and at the time of your post, you had posted exactly 666 messages. Oh noez!

Which now makes me think an interesting scenario of a Duke with the Evil trait who runs the Ren Faire....a faire that looks harmless and fun on the surface, but holds darkness beneath. Something similar to Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes carnival.

Congrats on the Duke in any case! :)

Rebecca
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited March 2014
    i don't know what to get after the bistro, the studio or wait to see if grim manor comes back around.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    MrBump13 wrote:

Sounded like you needed cheering up. :):mrgreen:

Surprised to see Duke's going so slow, good venue that. But the Bistro will likely go in seconds. However I was just reading it is bugged to heck. You can't get a chef to stay more than an hour without running off! Weird... :evil:
  • Options
    bekkilynbekkilyn Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2014
    The Bistro is fun! I managed to get it on the first round and I've already been installing executive chefs in my base camps. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Rebecca
  • Options
    withthecrimelabwiththecrimelab Posts: 691 Member
    edited March 2014
    KATENESS wrote:
    I have it. I like it! I don't use it in every world, or even that often. But I like having it. It's fun to send dates there. And the archery is cool too.

I would say if you really just want the Bistro, wait and get that. And if this rotates again, snag the Ren Faire then. Just a thought. :)

Thank you.
    It includes a few nice items like the archery and fiddle and tents, but I just don't know how much use I'd get out of it either. The tents might be nice for market lots or something, but I might wait and see if the price goes lower at some point soon. Which probably means it wont be on sale ever again :-)
    Can cross fingers for CYS I think instead. Although I may cave if we have another rotation.