Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You want to move in with her? You already live with her!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Thesims2kelly13Thesims2kelly13 Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2010
    That problem has been around for a LONG time. :/ Ive had it for who-knows-how-long.

Just ignore the wish. :roll: Silly Sims.
  • Options
    vanilijavanilija Posts: 3,411 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Lol, that happens in my game all the time. :lol:
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited June 2010
    Yes. It happened to me today my sim wanted to move in with his GF but he already lives with her..
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited June 2010
    Since i usually use the add to active family cheat this will pop up for me AFTER the sim is added to the family, it takes so long to get the option for a sim to move in, lol. So this has been popping up for me the past year since the basegame.
  • Options
    LJGooseLJGoose Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got this earlier to. :lol:
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2010
    my two sims got this 2 i moved them out via the computer to another home made there home the active one and they had wish fullfilled, so i think its similar to the sims2 where they want to leave home message.

it would be easier if it was to say leave home the way its said on a wish is confusing.
  • Options
    000000078000000078 Posts: 4,266
    edited June 2010
    I get this also I just ignore it.
  • Options
    Princess_CarlyPrincess_Carly Posts: 128 Member
    edited June 2010
    I've been having this same issue ever since the base game first came out. You'd think they would have fixed it by now...
  • Options
    CyzakiCyzaki Posts: 175 New Member
    edited July 2010
    My sim just had the want to help her son with his homework. Fair enough. Except for her son grew up, got a job, and moved out already... :?
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited July 2010
    Cyzaki wrote:
    My sim just had the want to help her son with his homework. Fair enough. Except for her son grew up, got a job, and moved out already... :?

lol i had that one a few times when i first install WA i thought it was strange i went to china with my sim and she had an unexspected son, so my question was , was she talking about her son that was grown up or the other?
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited July 2010
    i have been getting this too. They are married, living together, expecting or have a couple of kids already and the want comes up to move in with or live with.
  • Options
    Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    edited July 2010
    Just a glitch.. OR your sim has been spending a little too much time at the "juice" bar.
  • Options
    Bonita5286Bonita5286 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Mine keeps doing this also! Silly sim lol :D
  • Options
    CranberryAppleCranberryApple Posts: 186 New Member
    edited March 2014
    THIS is the same issue for me. :roll: